Chapter Fifteen

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Baekhyun had entered the mansion-like house first, and was followed by Chanyeol.

The taller gape his mouth wide as he looks at the exterior of the house. It is indeed a mansion with three balconies, with the middle being the biggest, the front lawn is decorated by colorful flowers of different species, there are some statues too that was carefully placed around the vicinity. The whole mansion is painted in an elegant white, with lights emphasizing its elegance at night.

"Good evening, young mistress!Oh. Is this a friend of yours? Master Byun and Madam Byun together with Young Master Baekbeom is already waiting for you at the dining."

Chanyeol blinks at what he heard. Young Mistress? Who? Is Baekhyun a cross dressing lady?

"Oh? They are here early. Please prepare another plate for my boy friend here. I'll just change my clothes." Baekhyun states, slowly walking to the main stairs while Chanyeol was still in front of the door, exploring his eyes around the area.

The exterior of the house did not give justice to what is inside. Aside from the colors of white, he saw some of the linings painted with gold. There is a huge chandelier above him that is shining bright, casting glow atop his built.

"Chanyeol-ah! Come with me upstairs! I'll show you my room!" Baekhyun looks at him, giving his signature eye smile as he reaches his hand out for Chanyeol to take it.

"Okay, I wanna see your room!" Chanyeol agrees as he slowly walks to Baekhyun.

And I want to see your body too. Baekyun giggles at his naughty thought as they slowly ascend to his room.

But before they can even climb the stairs, Baekhyun's mother had entered the scene.

 

"Baekhyun? You are already home and you did not even see us? You even let your driver go home alone without you? What do you think you're--- Oh! You have a friend? Who is this young man?"

Baekhyun cursed inside his head as he heard his mother, turning to face her, with Chanyeol imitating him.

"Mo-"

"Young man! What is your name?" Baekhyun's mom cut off as she walks towards Chanyeol, holding his hand with sparkling eyes. "You are so handsome, I am Mrs. Byun, Baekhyun's mother." She turned to Baekhyun with a scolding gaze before returning to Chanyeol's with a softer one. 

 

Really, Baekhyun's mother is a tiger with a kind facade.

 

"Mrs.Byun, I am Park Chanyeol. I am Baekhyun's suitor. It is rude of me for not introducing myself and just barging in to your property without notice. Please forgive me." Chanyeol stated that made Mrs. Byun look at him, interested.

 

"Oh, so you are my son's suitor? That's something new. He only brings his boyfriends over, like only thrice. Why don't you join us to dinner?" 

 

"Baekhyun-ie already invited me. I would be glad to join you." Chanyeol showed his perfect set of white teeth accompanied by his dimples that made not only Mrs. Byun but also Baekhyun to coo. 

 

"Then, what are you waiting for? Come on."

 

"But mom I have to change first-"

 

"Do not dare start with me, Byun Baekhyun! I know your plans!" Mrs. Byun warns before dragging Chanyeol away from the naughty vixen.

 

Mrs. Byun - 1 , Baekhyun - 0

 

***

The table is full of foods, ranging from lobsters to barbecued chicken. Mrs. Byun is filling Chanyeol's plate to it's fullest, while Baekhyun tries to find timing in attacking the taller.

In the middle of dinner, Chanyeol stiffens. He felt a foot climbing on his calf in a very sensual manner, but he do not know sensual so let's just say that he just felt a weird sensation.

He then sits properly, but when he looked ahead, he saw Baekhyun watching him with hawk, seductive eyes, winking before biting his lower lip.

The taller looks at him with a questioning expression. Baekhyun giggles internally, before he pushes his foot higher, on the giant's crotch, rubbing it slowly. Chanyeol stiffens more, his eyes going wide.

W-what is happening? W-why? W-what is Baekhyun doing at my....at my...

Baekhyun smirks, rubbing his foot in circle. He then winked at Chanyeol that was staring wide eyed at him. The smaller then presses his foot hard on the slowly forming bulge of Chanyeol. He watches how the taller bit his lower lip, looking at Baekhyun with begging eyes.

Baekhyun then lets him go, mouthing to Chanyeol "Laters, baby." accompanied with a wink.

***
"Baekhyun-ah, I would go now. It is already evening, I did not said to Father Uncle that I will be late—"

"No! I would want you to tutor me about this subject, I haven't studied hard on it, I did not listen enough, and we have a quiz tomorrow. Please?"

Baekhyun is quick to pull the taller away from the entrance that they are standing at. Chanyeol had already bid good bye to the smaller's parents and brother, but of course Byun-diva has other plans.

They arrived in front of Baekhyun's door. The owner of the room lets Chanyeol in first, before getting inside as well and locking it.

Chanyeol looks around the room before Baekhyun was walking him to the smaller's king sized bed.

"Will we sleep now?" Chanyeol asks, innocently. Baekhyun did not respond, and instead he captured the latter's lip for a slow, inviting kiss. He pecks the taller's lip at first, before slowly at the seems.

Chanyeol cannot understand what is happening. He thought he will be helping Baekhyun, but why are they here, kissing—

Baekhyun lets out a groan of appreciation when he mounted Chanyeol's lap. He quickly devoured deeper on the giant's lip while he shamelessly rocks his hips atop his suitor's hips.

Chanyeol pants loudly as he saw how hard he became just by Baekhyun's hard rocking. He groans as he felt the smaller's cheeks, getting rubbed sensually on his clothed , he opens his mouth to protest when he felt how Baekhyun's hand reaches it, petting it. He then felt his chin being lifted up.

"Don't talk, just feel." Baekhyun uttered, before winking at the man.

Before Chanyeol can open his mouth, Baekhyun had slid down and had kneeled in front of him, innocently smiling as he slowly rubbed the clothed .

"B-baekhyun-ah. I t-thought we'll have to s-study? W-what are you doing?" Chanyeol stutters, watching how the smaller rubs his cheeks on the like a cat.

"I am already studying, babe. I am studying the reproductive system now, specifically on how a man can reproduce." Baekhyun smirks before ping Chanyeol's pants. He pulls it down gently, before looking up at Chanyeol who is blushing beet red.

Baekhyun gives off a smile, before tilting his head.

"It is so hard, Chanyeol-ah. It looks like it ache so hard. May I?" The smaller motions to the other's , Chanyeol can only nod and gulp.

I don't know what Baekhyun is doing, but I'm so hard, I cannot deny him. This is only for the Reproductive system review like he said— Ugh.

Chanyeol stopped his inner battle when he felt a tongue flicking on his briefs. Baekhyun is engulfing his , mouthing on it with a dreamy look on his eyes.

"Chanyeol-ah. You're so big... Hmm." Baekhyun uttered before looking at Chanyeol sultrily and pulling down his briefs, the giant's immediately slapping Baekhyun's face as it stands in all it's glory. "What a rude , slapping me like that!" Baekhyun commented before he rubs the precum on Chanyeol's slit towards the taller's aching .

"Chanyeol-ah, you must be liking it. You have too much to supply me today." Baekhyun giggles, as he slowly pumps the member with his dainty hands, humming as he watches the skin stretch while pumping it.

Chanyeol groans as he felt Baekhyun's beautiful hand pump him. It is his first time being , he did not know that this is how it felt. Maybe that is the reason why Kris is so addicted to doing ual things. Chanyeol watches quietly with his mouth open as Baekhyun pumps slowly, spreading the precum all over his , making it harder.

". So ing big." Baekhyun stares at it, wide eyed. He his bottom lip slowly, before leaning in, giggling as he looks at Chanyeol's pubic hair. "Oh, what a deep black forest you have here, Yeol-ah." Before he wraps his mouth on Chanyeol's tip.

Chanyeol lets out a guttural moan, throwing his head back as he felt the hot sensation engulfing the tip of . Baekhyun rolls his tongue on the slit, pressing his tongue on the small hole, humming before he on it hard that made Chanyeol jerk.

Baekhyun felt how the taller's twitch, so he slowly engulfs the guy's in his mouth, loudly. , he's so big he cannot fit it my mouth. , he's so delicious.

Chanyeol had thrown his head back, breathing heavily as Baekhyun starts to bob his head, accompanied by the pump of his hand to the end that his mouth could not reach. Baekhyun moans louder as he felt more precum ooze from Chanyeol's , feeling it twitch once more.

The smaller then let's go of the base, before playing with Chanyeol's sacs. He heard the taller moan louder as he plays with it. Without warning, Chanyeol had shot his loud in his mouth, making Baekhyun surprised, but welcomed. He pulls away as he swallows Chanyeol's , but was shocked again when Chanyeol shoots another towards his face. The taller guy's , twitching. Baekhyun eyes Chanyeol amusedly as his face was covered with .

Chanyeol looks at him in shame before he sits up, holding on his face to remove the on it.

"I-i'm sorry! I-i was trying to w-warn y-you but you so g-good—"

Baekhyun did not utter a reply, instead he pushes Chanyeol down on his bed and straddled him.

"Chanyeol-ah, I did not know that you like this kind of set up. You love on my face? Hm? You love it when I your as well as your while kneeling on the floor? You love it when I squeezed your balls?" Baekhyun asks flintily, Chanyeol then groans.

Holy cow, what happened to my body? D-did it—

"Oh, what a bad boy. You're hard again?"

Baekhyun smirks wider before he sits flat on Chanyeol's . His giant suitor is in trouble.

***