Sungmin's past

My journey

 

While Hyukjae is sleeping in the tunnel…

 

Little Sungmin kept running and running.

 

What happened earlier…

 

LittleSungmin was sitting on the swings waiting for his parents to come home. His parents are the famous hunter that works along with the Red Immortals. His parents are called the Cool Minded because they think wisely and Sungmin’s umma controls water while his appa controls air.

 

Sungmin stop swinging when he felt the air became cooler. From a young age, he is very sensitive and emotional but he is very kind, too kind.

 

“Umma? Appa? Are you there?” little Sungmin asked.

 

But a scream replied him instead, there was his umma running towards him. “Sungmin remember the trick I taught to disguise yourself?” his umma asked.

 

Sungmin nods his head and change his pure black hair to blonde. “Ok, Sungminnie run away from here. Let destiny let you find a good friend, the son of the Red Immortal. You two need to stay together and protect each other ok?” his umma continued.

 

Little Sungmin starts to have tears in his eyes, “umma…why are you saying all this?”

 

“My Minnie, umma and appa loves you forever remember that. Umma appa will go to a beautiful place and always live in your heart. So carry on living happily and remember that we love you. Now run, run away as fast as you can!”

 

And Sungmin ran for his life. He continue running without turning his head back.

 

Little Sungmin collapse in front of a weird looking house.

 

The next morning, Little Sungmin woke up to noises. He looked around and found himself in a room. The door opened and Sungmin immediately retreat into a ball.

 

“Don’t worry, we won’t harm you. Come with me and have breakfast with us” a gentle looking lady said.

 

Sungmin look into her eyes and saw the concern in her eyes and finally move his feet towards her. The lady held out her hand, signaling Sungmin to hold her hand. Sungmin being, a cheerful boy, dare to trust her and hold her back.

 

At the dining room, Little Sungmin saw a lot of kids playing a fool. One caught his attention.

 

Little Sungmin P.O.V

 

He…looks like me…his expression. It’s like he just lost his parents…like what happened to me…that sad face that tries to put up a smile.

 

The kind lady pushed out a chair and let me sit on it.

 

“Boys, we have two new family members today, lets introduce ourselves to them ok?” the lady said.

 

“I’m Kim Heechul! The vampire that owns this immortal.” A famine looking boy said. “And I’m the immortal that Heechul owns, Hangeng but call me Hankyung.” The boy beside Heechul said. He looks gentle but firm…like a dragon?

 

“I’m Jungsu but I like it when everyone calls me Leeteuk. I’m an angel.” An older looking boy said, he is wearing a white shirt and white shorts with matching white socks. I wonder is his underwear white…

 

“I’m Youngwoon but call me Kangin. I’m a werewolf.” A chubby boy said, he seems clingy to Leeteuk.

 

“I’m Jong-woon…an-imm-ortal” A timid looking boy said.

 

And finally is the lady turn, “I’m Leeteuk’s Umma. Just call me Umma ok? I’m the owner of this happy orphanage. Now this cute bunny looking boy, introduce yourself to us.” She said while looking at me.

 

“I’m Lee Sungmin, an immortal…my parents just died…I ran here by myself” I said while holding my tears in. “Correct me if I’m wrong…but are you the son of the famous Cool Minded couple?”

 

I didn’t dare to reply…”Yes…” the boy named Jongwoon said. I look at him with shock.

 

“Sorry, Yesung which is Jongwoon, can read minds…don’t worry Sungmin, we won’t hurt you. Today’s newspaper headline is about the death of the famous Ms hunter. Cool Minded and Red Immortals.” The lady replied.

 

Now is the other boy turn.

 

No one’s P.O.V

“I’m Lee Hyukjae, call me Eunhyuk. I’m an immortal, son of the Red Immortals. The plants told me to come here and believe you, so I did.” Little Eunhyuk said.

 

“Ok! We finished the introduction, so lets eat!” the lady said.

 

And everyone ate. After the meal, Little Sungmin walked towards Little Eunhyuk. “Since our parents are good friends, lets be the best buddies ever!” Sungmin said, trying to be cheerful.

 

Eunhyuk smiled and shouted yes.

 

And from that day onwards, everyone in the house became very close…like a happy family.

 

As everyone grew up, Leeteuk’s mum, died of an illness. He got the insurance and owns a new house somewhere more desert with the boys. He took the Umma role while his boyfriend took the Appa role.

 

Kangin and Hankyung works in a restaurant to earn money while Leeteuk became the housewife…or umma. (Heechul does nothing much…)

 

Leeteuk feels that his ‘sons’ are too young to work and force them to study instead when they suggested earning their own money.

 

And this is how they meet. The next chapter will be about their life in school...and who they met accidently. Enjoy and not to forget to comment comment comment!.