Let's continue!

My journey

 

The next morning after the morning lesson, Yesung drag Sungmin to the rooftop without saying anything. Sungmin whined but Yesung just ignored it.

 

When they reached the door to the rooftop, Sungmin saw Siwon smiling warmly at him, he wondered why and was very curious. Siwon open the door and Yesung push Sungmin and close the door with a ‘tick’ sound. The door was locked.

 

Sungmin stare blanking at the door that had slam in his face.

 

“So this is the reason why Siwon drag me up here for” Sungmin heard this all-so-familiar voice.

 

He turned around and saw Kyuhyun. Sungmin widened his eyes and rush towards the door and banged on it. “Hyung please open the door!” he pleads.

 

“We won’t open the door till you and Kyuhyun make up” he heard Siwon replied through the door. Sungmin gave up, knowing Yesung’s character; he will never give up to his pleas.

 

“I’m sorry…” Sungmin heard Kyuhyun apologized sincerely. Sungmin turned around to face Kyuhyun and saw Kyuhyun bowing down.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

He is serious in apologizing… “I’m really sorry for making you cry and all…and about the slave thing. It will come to an end soon…”

 

“Er…I’m sorry too…for raising my voice when you are just concern about me…” I apologized too.

 

Kyuhyun walked towards me, till our bodies only were one inch apart. I didn’t dare to move, afraid of what’s going to happen next. Suddenly, he hugs me tightly. My face was at his crook of his neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. Warmth….why do I feel so secure in his arms? I slowly raised my arms and hugged him back.

 

“You fit into my arms perfectly…but you need to eat more, your waist is like a girl’s” he said softly. I didn’t know what to say, I just sprat out what was on my mind. “You’re too tall”

 

I heard him laugh and my heart skipped a beat, his laughter is like music to my ears. So comforting and warm, why?

 

Hearing him laugh makes me giggle.

 

He released me and cupped my face. “A smile on your face is the best. Don’t cry again ok?” He said. “I cried because of you, remember that!” I said and pouted. “From today onwards, I will make you smile” he promised.

 

I smiled at his words.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V ends

…………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile behind the door, Siwon back hugged Yesung. “Our plan worked well” Siwon said. Yesung just nodded his head, enjoying Siwon’s hug. “Yesungie, can we go out tomorrow?” Siwon asked. Yesung turn around and face Siwon, “S-sure…where?”

 

“A secret” Siwon answered. He carried Yesung up, bridal style and walked down the stairs, giving Kyumin privacy. Yesung blushed and hide his face into the crook of Siwon’s neck.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

Back to Kyumin XD

 

“Sungminnie, can I ask you for a favor? After it, you will no longer be my slave” Kyuhyun asked, sitting on the floor with Sungmin beside him.

 

“Sure, I will do my best to help” Sungmin said cheerily. “I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend and meet my mother” Kyuhyun said and scratched the back of his neck.

 

Sungmin widened his eyes, “huh?!”

 

“Please!” Kyuhyun plead and clapped his hands together. Sungmin could only nod his head with hesitation. “But how to a girlfriend when I’m a male?” Sungmin questioned. Kyuhyun didn’t reply and just smirk.

…………………………………………………………………………………

After school, everyone was very hyper, why?

 

It’s finally the dance competition with other schools.

 

Competitors from other schools had arrived and the girls were staring at them, pointing at them, making funny remarks.

 

“Donghae is hotter than them” “Taemin is way cuter than that boy” “Look at that boy! Even Shindong dance better than him”

 

All those funny remarks that made Yesung giggle. They were all at the dance studio. Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Hankyung, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung and finally Siwon.

 

Behind them, were Minho and some random people.

 

And the competition starts!

 

It was a fierce fight, everyone was good. But when it was finally Shindong’s team turn, the judges were amused. Donghae and Hyukjae were in perfect sync, Shindong cool locking and Taemin’s perfectly done waves, they have a winner!

 

Finally the competition was over, the gold medals went to Shindong’s team of course! Yesung and Sungmin rushed over and hugged Hyukjae! Donghae smile at the heart warming sight. Sungmin went over to Taemin and hug him for a second, “Congratulations!” Taemin smile happily at Sungmin cuteness. Kyuhyun endure his jealously and anger for Sungmin, after all Sungmin only hugged Taemin for a second, no more.

 

Minhowent over too, he hugged Taemin first then walked to Hyukjae, he patted Hyukjae’s head and congrats him. Donghae grab Minho’s hand and back hugged Hyukjae possessively. “His mine” he retort at Minho.

 

“Ya! Who’s yours!?” Hyukjae exclaimed. Minho just laughed and return back to Taemin.

 

“What about me…?” Shindong exclaim. “Group hug!” Yesung shouted, giving everyone a surprise but gave Shindong a group hug. Laughter could be heard the whole day….

 

Another chapter! Enjoy while I remove my writer's block! Please rememeber to comment!