Sungmin's sweet blood.....ok...that sound weird

My journey

 

The next morning….

 

Sungmin is happily walking to school alone. Hyukjae is still sleeping, the Hyungs are doing their daily ‘sweet couple’ moments. Yesung is with Siwon AGAIN.

 

Why is Sungmin so happy? Because he doesn’t have to wake Kyuhyun up. Kyuhyun messaged him last minute. Thus Sungmin is walking happily alone to school.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Why do I feel a cold glare….?

 

“Lee Sungmin…we need to talk” a girly voice spoke.

 

I turn around and found 5 girls glaring at me. They walk away so I quickly followed them, what do they want to talk about? Now that I think about it…they look familiar…where did I see them before?

 

They brought me to the backyard. Before I could ask them what they want, one of them pushes me to the ground. Luckily I land on my bottom, Heechul Hyung always says my bottom is chubby so even I fall it doesn’t hurt….and it really doesn’t hurt much.

 

“I know you are Kyuhyun oppa’s slave but that doesn’t mean you can feed him and act all cute around him. You hear me!” the girl, I think she is the leader of the gang, said.

 

I nod my head immediately, I don’t want to make things worst. Then one of the girls whispered to their ‘leader’ something, then the leader smirk. I have a bad feeling about this.

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

(A/N: time for kyuhyun’s P.O.V~)

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

Mum is home thus I couldn’t order Sungmin to wake me up. Mum has a thing for adorable things…I have this feeling Mum might squish Sungmin just by hugging him.

 

Ya….I admit, Lee Sungmin is kind off adorable.

 

Finally I reached school. I step out of the car while Old Man drives off. Why does the air smell so sweet today? I saw a group of girls laughing, one of them smells very sweet but that’s not the source of the sweetness. I walk towards the sweet smell…sweet smell of blood.

 

This is my first time smelling blood that is so sweet, and I love it.

 

Before I know it, I walked to the backyard. The smell got stronger and I hear someone sniffing.

 

I saw someone curl up into a ball…blonde hair…?

 

“Sungmin?”

 

And Sungmin look up and widened his eyes when he saw it was me. I could see the tear stains and the tears made his doe eyes more memorizing. He looked like a lost puppy that no one can say no to it.

 

I was so memorized by his cuteness but I frown when I saw scratch marks on his delicate cheeks. So that’s why the air smells so sweet. It’s because of him…wait did I just say I gotten memorized by him. What is wrong with me!?

 

Switching to Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

After those girls threatened me and gave me scratches on my cheeks which they think will lead to scars. But that is never going to happen, it’s all healed up. I’m cried a little then found Kyuhyun calling my name. Why is he frowning? Shouldn’t he be laughing at my ugly state?

 

He kneeled down to have the same eye level as me. He brings forward his hand, wanting to touch my injured cheek. Why does he look so concern now?

 

His fingers were just bearing touching my cheeks and I move back a little. He then slowly move his hand back. “What happened?” he asked. Should I tell him?

 

“I said what happened? Don’t make me repeat again” he said again but it sound more like an order.

 

“A group of girls threatened me and gave me scratches as a warning” I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

 

Now he look concern again, “Does it hurt so much that you cried?”

 

“Do you think such a small injury will make me cry? I cried because I’m frustrated, I could easily defend myself using the martial arts I learnt but because they are girls I couldn’t hurt them”. I said and wiped off the blood on my cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun look at me with curiosity, “your injuries are gone…”

 

…of course they are gone! I healed fast! But how am I going to explain…

 

“Leeteuk is an angel and he gave me an ointment for injuries. I used it” I lied. Of course Leeteuk could heal people but producing a ointment for injuries might be a little impossible for Leeteuk Umma but I hope Kyuhyun took the bait.

 

 

hi~ school re-open, so I might update slower.....like thrice a month? *bricks flying all over and landed on my head* I'm sorry! Please enjoy and comment~ comments makes me more hyper and hyper me = more updates!

 

@StrawberryQueen: too hot! and I will melt!

@DredhezRei: Er....I can't tell you :P

@SmackTheChicken: Cute right?! nice username btw XD

@lady_na: welcome to my mad world~ happy to have you~

@saff_h: me too! I got that phrase from another story~ credits to the one that used that phrase

@criscee: be excited!

@blackspiderlily: you might get surprise~

@TinTin_0o0 : Junco...? 

@anonimatus: HAHAHA~ Yewon is very secretive am I right?~