Who are the two masked guys?

My journey

 

Flashback….

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Stealing Siwon’s laptop is a piece of cake. Now, all I have to do is find Lee Hyukjae’s profile.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Found it!

 

Hrm….

 

Lived in an orphanage called Miracle. Enter Miracle on 14th of July. Human…and a picture of him with black hair…

 

So…he is not the Hyukkie I know? But it is still suspicious; the day that the two famous Hunter couple died was on 13th of July and he join Miracle on 14th.

 

Is it a coincidence or something else? Aishi! This is making a mess out of my head. I’m getting a headache….

 

Hyukkie ah….I miss you and your gummy smile. Did you disappear into thin air or are you that Monkey looking boy in my class?

 

Flashback ended….

 

Back to the present! (After everyone left the school. Which includes the three hot vampires)

 

Getting ready for my first attack on an M. I will become Hunter and take after my father! Siwon and Kyuhyun are also getting ready.

 

Our fathers have the information about the attack on the small village of Angels. Our fathers have also plan out a strategy for the three of us. We will ambush that M! Because there is only one M, our fathers allow us to destroy it. They worry too much though…

 

Kyuhyun has the ability to control electricity, not to mention producing them with ease. That can explain why Kyuhyun’s PSP never run out of battery. Kyuhyun is not very good at close combat but Siwon can cover up his flaws.

 

Siwon, having the body of steel and able to levitate objects makes him a strong fighter. He is good at close combat too.

And me, having sharp ears can pick up any sound, even the sound of a heartbeat. I also have a way to deal with weapons. Give me a weapon and I will definitely make full use of it.

 

After our Ummas hug us and prayed for our safety, we went of at top speed.

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

When the vampires arrived at their destination, they were shock.

 

They saw the M lumping on the ground like a half died insect while two guys with masks on.

 

Donghae made eye contact with the red head for a second and ‘poff’ the two masked guys disappear at the speed of lightning.

 

“Who are they?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I don’t know but they sure did a great job in destroying this M” Siwon said while giving the lifeless M a kick, resulting it to turn into dust.

 

“Not only we don’t know who they are, they got our first prey” Donghae finally spoke up.

 

“Got to inform our fathers” Siwon suggested and they went back.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Sungmin Hyung you are amazing! You gave that M a freeze of its life” Hyukjae said.

 

“What about you? Your plants were deadly there. Roots flying out from the ground and stabbed that M numerous times” Sungmin complemented Hyukjae.

 

“But I made eye contact with Donghae…will he figure out that it’s us? I mean…he is suspicious whether that I’m Red Immortal’s son.” Hyukjae continued.

 

“Relax, with these masks Hankyung made for us, I doubt they will know it’s us” Sungmin said while ruffed his silky long black hair.

 

“Our sudden appearance will shock Killer but at the same time, informing him that the son of the Red Immortals and the son of Cool Minded are alive” Hyukjae exclaim.

 

“But we are not alone…we have Hyungs” Sungmin said and went to Yesung and hug him.

“We had our first victory thanks to Yesung. He read that M’s mind to know what it plans to do” Sungmin said. While Hyukjae smiles brightly at Yesung.

 

Having trouble on writing the next chapter! >.< finally updated! enjoy and remember to comment! Sungmin and Eunhyuk with mask! they look something like the picture above....but covering more.

 

@cloudy91 : not much interaction >.<

@blackspiderlily: aren't they cute~

@anonimatus: no matter how strong you are, won't you be afraid if you are in a street FULL of vampires? you comment twice right?

@niayesungie: because siwon <3 yesung~

@cloudy_28: blushing yesung is cute! 

@sujurockz4ever97:yes! but he doesn't know is hyukjae the 'hyukkie' he knows....

@Eunhyukkie07: who doesn't? well..maybe sungmin doesn't....but wait for it~

@StrawberryQueen: presenting to you a UPDATE! but it's short....T.T

@Junghwaaaan: donghae being a stalker....hrm....nice idea XD

@lolo-me: no he doesn't know sungmin is an immortal. remember siwon's laptop? how kyuhyun got information about sungmin~ XD

@saff_h:hahahaha~ maybe maybe not~

@DredhezRei: hi~ i remember you! yes their past is sad, but doesn't mean their future will be sad~

@haewl1395: cute as always~