Be your what?!

My journey

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Heading to school with the gang! They are as noisy as ever but that is better than silence.

 

We finally arrived at the school! Leaning against a tree near the main gate was Kyuhyun. He looked at me and smirked. He scares me…

 

He then walk over towards me, and looked at the Hyungs, “mind if I borrow Sungmin for a while? We need to talk”.

 

Then the Hyungs look at me, Kyuhyun won’t hurt me and if he does, I can just scream on top of my lungs for help or just use my marital arts. There is no way I’m using my powers, I don’t intend to tell anyone I’m an immortal.

 

I smile at the hyungs and look at Kyuhyun,” let’s go”.

 

Kyuhyun walk to the tree he was leaning against with me following him. He finally stops and turns around.

 

“Be my slave” Kyuhyun said.

 

I widened my eyes and shouted, “why should I?!”

 

“Because you cause my t-shirt to be stained and be my slave as an apology”.

 

“And if I don’t?”

 

“Prepare to meet my fans, just one word from me and you are dead…”

 

I thought for a while, I don’t want to trouble Hyungs to deal with the fans and it was my fault to begin with…being his slave won’t hurt…right?

 

“What will you order me to do if I be your slave?”

 

“Simple chores like holding my bag, making lunch for me…or even coming to my house to wake me up” Kyuhyun stated.

 

“Sounds more like a butler…” I whispered.

 

“and etc” Kyuhyun continued and smirked at me.

 

“What’s this etc?” I questioned.

 

“I will tell you when I want to, do you agree?”

 

“Fine…” I said. He smirked at me and walked off. I sighed and walk to my classroom too.

 

Today we are early, when I entered the classroom, I only see a few people. Some fan girls being all crazy, Siwon-shi and Yesung are reading, Donghae is listening to his ipod, Hyukkie is sleeping and that Cho Kyuhyun is just playing on his PSP, like he usually do all the time.

 

I walk to my desk and just scribble on my notebook.

 

Kyuhyun told you to be his slave?

 

Yes..

 

I knew it, don’t worry he won’t hurt you.

 

If he dares I will kill him. And you always knew?

 

Yes...I read his mind when he was asking Siwon for your profile

 

Siwon-shi…do you know that he likes to look at you?

 

Stop this…I don’t want to talk about it at school.

 

Why? Because you might blush?

 

You stick to Hyukjae too much, you are getting his naughtiness.

 

And I stop chatting with Yesung because Hyukjae is looking at me like I’m an alien.

 

“What is it Hyukjae?” I asked him.

 

“You looked evil for a second…” Hyukjae replied and yawned.

 

I ignored him and continue to scribble on my book, pumpkins, ice phoenixes, bunny shooting water…anything…

 

“Hyukjae, during lunch time, help me tell the Hyungs. I’m Kyuhyun’s butler for the time being…till he gets tired of me” I whispered to Hyukjae, not wanting the fan girls to start screaming.

 

Hyukjae looks at me like I really am an alien but he still nods his head.

Finally lunch time and I’m not happy at all. Kyuhyun signaled me to follow him and I did.

 

He walk to the queue and point at the sign and said, “I want bibimpapand here’s the money” and he hand me the money and walk off to where Siwon and Donghae are already sitting.

 

When I was queuing, everyone was staring at me. I got very uneasy and worried, even the lady serving me was looking at me like I’m a freak.

 

Oh that’s it! Because a normal person like me talking to Kyuhyun was impossible but it was proved wrong! No wonder…

 

I got the food and gave it to Kyuhyun and wanted to leave but…

 

“I didn’t say you could go” Kyuhyun spoke up.

 

I stop walking and turn around, giving him my annoyed face.

 

He made me sit beside him and said, “I rather you to have a smile on your face instead of that frown”.

 

I gave him a fake smile then ignored him while he eats.

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

Poor Sungmin…Leeteuk brought him pumpkin muffin. I wonder will he come over to eat…

 

Are they bullying Sungmin? Why are Donghae and Siwon sniggering at Sungmin? Aishi…I’m worried about hyung…

 

That’s it, I’m going over. If this continues Sungmin won’t be able to eat. I took the muffin and chocolate milk over. Sungmin noticed my presence and looked at me. I gave him the things and asked him while throwing daggers at Kyuhyun through my eyes. “When will you sit with us?”

 

“Not till I say so” Kyuhyun replied.

 

I glared at Kyuhyun, this brat is very evil!

 

“I will be fine Hyukkie, go back, Leeteuk Hyung seems very worried”, Sungmin spoke.

 

“More like worried about you” I mumbled and walked back to the Hyungs.

 

Donghae is found you amusing Hyukkie…

 

I widened my eyes and looked at Yesung Hyung while he drinks his milk.

 

You are joking with me right?

 

No…

 

Now he thinks you look like a monkey…

 

Hyung, burst his brain for me…

 

He likes your milky skin…

 

Enough!

 

I blushed and drink my strawberry milk while the Hyungs chat.

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

 

“You two just chatted mentally right?” Heechul Hyung asked and I nodded my head.

 

“So why is Hyukkie blushing like a tomato?” Leeteuk Hyung asked.

 

I smiled and whispered, “be-cause some-one li-likes his milky sk-skin”.

 

“Continue but through telepathy” Leeteuk Hyung suggested and I told them what happened.

 

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

 

Finally school ended, time to go to the library but too bad I can’t stay too long. Have to go home early to train. Everyone had already went back home.

 

I entered the library and the Head Librarian ignored me…this usually happens when Siwon is in the library.

 

Why am I nervous? This never happens…must be that conversation with Sungmin. Sometimes I felt a stare but…it couldn’t be Siwon…right?

 

I return the books that I borrowed in the morning; yes I read that fast…

 

 I just want 1 book for now. I walked to the shelf where that 1 book I wanted is located. I look around but I didn’t see Siwon…where is he?

 

Aishi! Why am I thinking about him?

 

I tried to reach for the book but couldn’t, blame my short legs.

 

I walked away to get a stool and came back to find Siwon holding the book I wanted.

 

Siwon noticed my presence and looked at me and smile. Immediately I blushed! Why?...

 

“What book do you want? I can help you take, it’s dangerous to stand on a stool” Siwon said.

 

Weird guy…when does standing on a stool dangerous? Even if I fall, it shouldn’t hurt badly. What book do I want? The book in your hands.

 

I sigh and point to the book in his hands.

 

“Oh…sorry…But can I have this book first?” Siwon asked with pleading eyes. Any girl will faint because of that. 

 

I nod my head. “When I finish this book, I will give it to you” Siwon said.

 

I nod my head again and I return the stool and left school with an uneasy heart. Leaving the library without a book in my hands is weird…guessed I will talk to my turtle during my free time?

 

 

I noticed Haehyuk moments are very very little! Don't worry, in the next chapter donghae and Hyukjae is going to have a talk...with hyukkie blushing like mad? I will explain to you about the training part too.

 

@lolo-me: trying my best!

@Junghwaaaan: yes yewon~

@niayesungie: but what if Yesung doesn't want to know? XD hehehehe

@AkiSou : you love Yesung a lot don't you! me too~ he is biased but lately Sungmin attracts me more o///o

@amanda_clarissa:Yes vampires have powers too~ but they don't usually need to use them. With their basic powers like super strength and speed, most people already fall to their feet~

@SHINee4ever5: Let me get rid of this writer's block XD

@sujurockz4ever97: everyone here loves Yewon~

@cloudy_28: Yes! thank you for loving it~