Blushing

My journey

 

Back to Kyuhyun….

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

I’m going back home after sending Minna home safely. I opened the door and my mum rush to hug me, tight.

 

“M-mum c-can’t breathe” I tried speaking while mum releases her death hug.

 

“Kyu baby! I love that girl! She is so beautiful and polite! The perfect girl for you! However…why didn’t you just be honest?” she said.

 

I raised my eyebrow as I don’t understand what she was saying.

 

“Lee Sungmin…a boy and is also what you called Minna. No matter how beautiful she is, there are always signs that Minna is a guy. His Adam apple~” mum explained.

 

“Sorry mum…I just want you to stop nagging at me about getting a girlfriend and all…” I apologized. That’s right, the evil Kyuhyun apologized. My mum is scary for your information…

 

“But asking Sungmin to pretend to be your girlfriend means….you like him right?” my mum continue to question me. I nodded my head, “I don’t know why, he is just so special to me. His tears are like a hammer, hammering my heart into pieces. His smile is like heaven to me, it can blow my mind off. His concern melts away the ice around my heart, making me smile like a fool. His blood enchants me, boosting me to make him mine. Is that what you call love mum?”

 

“Besides the blood, the rest show signs that you like him. Get his heart! I can’t wait for him to be my son-in-law!” my mum exclaims and skipped off happily.

 

So…that means mum accept Sungmin even though he is a guy? Great!

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

Back to Yesung…that is still stuck on the tree…

 

 

“Oppa! Don’t worry, my brother is coming, he will get you down!” the girl comforts Yesung. Yesung looks at the girl with teary eyes.

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

That girl is so brave, where are you Siwon

 

“Lily! Are you okay?” a guy came running to the girl. I guess her name is Lily…wait a minute...that guy looks like Donghae!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Did you think the chapter had finish?)

 

“Jonghyun oppa! Help the oppa and balloon down from the tree please!” the girl exclaim to the guy named Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun-shi looked up and I stare back at him. He smiled widely at me. “Jump down, don’t worry I will catch you!” he shouted.

 

I have to trust him right?

 

I closed my eyes and jump down. When I felt arms securing me, I slowly open my eyes and I saw his face up close. He smiled at me and let me down gently. I gave the girl her balloon.

 

The girl went to grab Jonghyun-shi’s hand and look at me. “Bye bye oppa! Thank you!” she said and waved goodbye, Jonghyun-shi did the same. I smiled and waved back.

 

Suddenly, I felt warm arms around my waist from the back. “I saw that….” that familiar voice whispered into my ear. “Siwon!” I called and turn around.

 

I smiled widely and saw the curiosity in Siwon’s eyes. “Who is he that carried you?” he questioned.

 

“Jonghyun-shi, he saved me f-from the tree…I-I kind of g-got stuck…” I explained.

 

He smiled at me and told me to follow him and walked away.

 

He seemed mad….what to do?! I walked fast and catch up with him. He I obviously not happy….ah I know what to do!

 

I touched his philtrum. (I don’t know how to spell it)

 

He got a shock and I laughed at his epic reaction. I laughed so hard that my tummy hurts! I continue to laugh and hold my stomach. Ouchy~

 

Finally I stop laughing; it’s been a long time since I laughed so heartily. Siwon just smile at me, all the anger in his eyes were gone. “S-so will you t-tell me why y-you were so m-mad? I asked.

 

“I…was jealous…” he answered. I blushed and cupped my face with my tiny hands. Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach? I feel so happy! I peek at Siwon through my fingers.

 

“Ok! Enjoy with the teasing, let’s go!” He smiled and he pulled me to a music theater.

 

So this is the surprise, he bought tickets to my favorite singer’s concert!

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

 

After the concert, Siwon said he will bring me to a famous restaurant for lunch. We were in silence, silence is golden anyway. Suddenly he hummed a song while I listen to it. I want to do something for Siwon too…I want to….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Fooled you again!)

Try holding his hand. I slowly move my hand to his. I was just an inch away but he just has to use that and point to a shop. I pouted with disappointment. “Want to go to that shop?” he asked, I nodded my head.

 

After buying a necklace with headphone on it, he put it on for me. I blushed when his fingers gently touch my neck.

 

When he finished, I gently touch the necklace and smiled.

 

We continued walking to our destination. I try again to hold his hand and again I was just an inch away from his hand, he just have to put his hands into his pocket. Aishi! I gave up and pouted in disappointment again.

 

Then I heard Siwon chuckle, I looked at him questioningly. He hold my hand tightly, my tiny hand fit perfectly into his warm one. “You think I didn’t notice?” he said.

 

I felt blood gushing o my face, I bet I am blushing again. He held my hand to lift it to his lips. He kissed it softly and looked at my hand. “You sure do have tiny hands that fit perfectly in mine” he said.

 

I think I’m going to faint because of his gentleness. What a great date I’m having!

 

I was in a good modd typing this so I became naughty and purposely put those huge blank there! XD enjoy and remember to comment!