New classmates equals to horrible?

My journey

 

Back to the present!

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

Finally we reached school! Yesung, Sungmin and I go the same class while the Hyungs go to other classes.

 

We went separate ways and while walking across the corridors to reach our class, we kept hearing girls gossip and some fainting. What’s wrong with them? Both Sungmin and I asked Yesung hyung mentally, what’s wrong with those girls.

 

And he replied, Something about new hot guys transferring to our school today. They are thinking too fast, I can’t catch it. Sorry…

 

We look at each other with surprise, hot guys? Well too bad, I’m not interested. Finally we reached our class. The moment we step in, everyone look at us but when they found out it’s us, they went back to what they were doing before.

 

We went to our respective seats, Yesung Hyung at the back to avoid the people while Sungmin and I seat in the middle row, we are desk mates. I wanted Yesung Hyung to join us but he always refuse.

 

XD o.o (^.^ ) @.@ =.= X . X

 

Finally the teacher arrived, with two guys…?

 

“Class, we are having two new students. So welcome them” the teacher said.

 

The girls applauded loudly, I think some of them fainted, while the guys were clapping softly, their faces are full of envy…

 

What’s so cool about them? I can see they have flawless skin and had muscles. They look too flawless…

 

They are vampires, Yesung Hyung told us. No wonder they are so flawless.

 

“Silence class” the teacher shouted. And everyone kept quiet, wow a miracle…

 

“Introduce yourself boys”, the teacher said and winked at the boys. Teacher…hang on…what’s her name…?

 

“Sungmin, what’s the teacher’s name again?” I whispered to Sungmin but before Sungmin can reply, the teacher interrupts.

 

“Lee Hyukjae, is something wrong? Can I help you?” the teacher asked.

 

“I was asking a question…” I replied.

 

“Why not ask me? What’s the question? Maybe the class can help you solve it” the teacher suggested.

 

And me being me, replied without thinking twice.

 

“Teacher, what’s your name?” the moment I said that I covered my mouth. I’m in trouble…

 

“I remembered I taught you for a few months…oh well, for the new boys information and YOUR information, call me Miss Kim” the teacher replied.

 

I nodded my head and look down because of embarrassment. “Now boys introduce yourselves” Miss Kim said.

 

“I’m Lee Donghae, currently single” this Donghae guy said and winked at the girls. Yah! Lee Donghae, are you planning to make all the girls faint? I have a feeling I will dislike him, lets hope I won’t hate him or else…my hyungs will show no mercy.

 

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, please treat me nicely or I will treat you like crap” this Kyuhyun guys said. Wait a minute…isn’t he the famous Starcraft player that’s age is17? No way, he skipped a grade?

 

Miss Kim assigned them to seat at the back…THE BACK!?

 

I look at Sungmin with horror, he seems as horrified as me. We turn back and look at Yesung Hyung. Yesung Hyung already moved to the corner of the back row while the new boys just sat at the middle.

 

Yesung Hyung you ok? I asked Yesung.

 

I’m fine, concentrate on Miss Kim or she might give you detention. Yesung replied.

 

What?! In her mind right now is to decide whether to give me detention?! NOOOOI asked Yesung. I immediately switch my attention to Miss Kim.

 

After lesson and it’s time for lunch, the three of us walk fast to the canteen to avoid the girls coming into our class to get close to Donghae and Kyuhyun.

 

At the canteen…

 

“Hi! How was the class with those new vampire boys?” Heechul asked.

 

“Horrible!” the three of us respond in synchronize. Heechul just laugh at us while we pouted back at him.

 

“YA! Don’t you use your aegyo on me, especially you Sungmin!” Heechul retort. Then we pouted at Leeteuk Umma, “Er…I go buy for you three milk” Umma excused himself.

 

We turn to Kangin Appa but he made an excuse too, “I will follow Teukie”.

 

Our last resort, Hankyung!

 

But Hankyung just smile and peck Heechul on the cheeks.

 

Then Umma and Appa came back with our milk. I grab my strawberry milk while Sungmin randomly grab one and Yesung chose the low fat milk.

 

I was drinking happily then suddenly, “KYAAAAAAAAA”.

 

I almost choke on my milk while Sungmin Hyung choked and coughed. Leeteuk Umma pats on Sungmin’s back to comfort him. Yesung must have read the minds of the girls and already made some mental preparation.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun entered the canteen, with our student president, Siwon. No wonder the girls screamed so loudly. Three hot vampires entered the canteen looking all cool and awesome. What kind of girl won’t scream on top of their lungs? Oh wait…Leeteuk’s Umma won’t. Ahhhh I miss her.

 

Switched to Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Finally stopped coughing! Those screaming is worst than Leeteuk’s nagging and seems like Heechul hyung agrees too. He glared at the girls and immediately the girls shut up. Heechul hyung made a reputation of making boys pee in their pants without even touching them.

 

Heechul’s sharp tongue and glare is powerful…

 

And one of the girls dared to retort back at Heechul. “You don’t scare us Heechul! You only have a sharp tongue and a scary glare and nothing else!”

 

I can see Heechul Hyung eye’s twitch a little. “Hannie~ do you mind helping me?” Heechul asked Hankyung. Of course Hankyung Hyung will help, and “AH!!!” That girl went. Her hair is on fire. Everyone knew that Hankyung is an immortal and can control fire. Seems like this girl doesn’t know what’s good for her. I still remembered that incident…

 

Flashback…

 

I was walking alone through the corridor and saw Hankyung in front of me. Heechul sneak behind him and Hankyung seems to be in his world. Heechul back hug Hankyung and Hankyung jumped and shouted in surprise, at the same time, breathing out fire.

 

Everyone look at Hankyung with surprise and some of them had their jaws on the floor.

 

“Ya! My Hannie is an immortal, so what? Stop staring at him. He is mine!” Heechul threatened them.

 

Flashback ended…

Hi! Sorry! still not haehyuk, kyumin or yewon moments...there might be kyumin and yewon moments in the next chapter if you look hard enough~ Enjoy this chapter and remember to comment comment comment!