Brother....hrm....

My journey

 

After an hour, the surgery was over and Taemin was up and healthy, thanks to the doctor that is an angel.

 

“You sure you are alright? Why didn’t you stay in the hospital for check ups?” Sungmin questioned Taemin worriedly. “Sungminnie, I’m fine! The doctor was amazing! Now let me walk you home~” Taemin cooed

“It’s ok! You better go home. See ya!” Sungmin shouted and dashed off. Sungmin finally remembered about Yesung, he was worried and wanted to go home fast to check on Yesung.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………..

What happened before….

 

Yesung ran off from the heart breaking scene with tears running down his cheeks.

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

How pathetic…I told myself to never cry yet I cried because of a man that I knew for only sometime. “Yesung!” I could hear Siwon’s voice behind me. No…I don’t to see him! I don’t want to know the truth! I’m afraid….

But before I knew it, he was in front of me; well he is a vampire…

 

“Yesung that was not what you think. She forced herself on me and I didn’t have enough time to reaction and coincidence you arrived. Please believe me!” Siwon exclaimed and bow.

 

“You…Sungmin…min..must have t-told you about my f-feelings right?” I muttered. Siwon looked at me with those chocolate eyes and nodded. “I avoided you with a lame excuse but I’m here to face reality” he explained. I don’t want to hear it…I’m scared…he hates me…he finds me disgusting…

 

“I love you…” he said. See he hates me…wait… “You love me?!” I shouted. “Yes, I avoided you because I was confused; I needed time to think, when Sungmin told me that you...had the same feelings. I finally had the courage to talk to you” he continues explaining.

 

I was astonished; suddenly I felt warm liquid down my cheeks again. “Ah! No no please don’t cry. It hurts me to see you cry!” Siwon said and did some weird hand movement.

 

I smiled…

 

Switching to Siwon’s P.O.V

He smiled…I felt as though a heavy rock on my heart disappearing. “I love you too and…that was t-tears of joy” he said and wiped off his tears. I lean in and kiss those tears away. Ah~ he is blushing! How cute~ I pinch his cheeks and he just held my hands. His tiny hands fit perfectly into mine. “Please…your…k-kinda…my f-first l-love so…erm…” he stuttered. Yesung ah why are you so adorable?

“Let me have this honor to have your entire first. Your date, kiss and first and final love” I said. He is blushing again, “cheesy” he mumbled. “And you love it” I said and hugged him tightly.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Back to the present…..

 

Taemin finally reach his home. He saw his brother sitting on the couch watching television programs. “I heard you joined the soccer team, how’s it?”

 

“Fun” his brother replied and switched the channels.

 

Hi! oh i love reading your comments! give me more of your thoughts! i like to know what you feel~ thank you for reading! oh the picture is not mine!