O.O

My journey

 

Taemin smiled while Sungmin rush to him. “Thank you for the doll, what’s your name?” Sungmin asked. “Lee Taemin, I just transferred here, please take care of me”. “Of course! The moment I met you, I have this feeling that we are going to be good friends” Sungmin exclaim.

………………………………………………………………………….

The day continued with Donghae being relieved that Taemin is not too clingy onto his Hyukkie because of Sungmin.

……………………………………………………………………………

Days past by in a blink of an eye. Yesung got moodier as each day past by. Hyukjae and Sungmin had no choice but to drag Yesung to his room and interrogate him.

“Hyung what’s wrong with you? I hardly see you smile…” Hyukjae asked.

 

“Does it have to do with Siwon?” Sungmin asked, hitting on the nail.

Yesung flinch upon hearing the name. “What did he do” Sungmin asked carefully while eyeing on Yesung. As for Hyukjae…he just looked like a puppy wanting to know where the treats are hidden,

 

“Siwon…he is av-avoiding me” Yesung mumbled. Both immortal widened their eyes. “Siwon is avoiding you?!”

“But he practically sticks to you like glue! Why the sudden change?”

“ I don’t kn-know” Yesung mumbled.

“Read his mind then!” Hyukjae suggested.

“I…don’t dare…I’m a-afraid of the tr-truth” Yesung continued.

“Do you want me to help?” Sungmin suggested. Since Sungmin and Siwon are friends.

……………………………………………………………………………..

As the days past, Sungmin tries his best to confront Siwon but Siwon was has stubborn as a bull, it was hard to get information. Now Sungmin and Yesung were moody. Sungmin was having a headache on how to help Yesung while Yesung was sad that Siwon was avoiding him.

Yesung’s P.O.V

I made a barrier around myself from stranger. I can’t trust people too much; they will just end up hurting me. But my barrier comes down because of him. Siwon…what did I do? Am I a monster to you? It hurts…so much that I don’t know why. In the past, when people betrayed me or avoid me, it didn’t hurt that much. But why does it hurts so much because of just one you? How well…time to sleep..

Yesung’s P.O.V ends

……………………………………………………………………………

On the other hand…

“Ya! Choi Siwon! Stop making my bunny upset. I haven seen him smile for days, I hate it” Kyuhyun spoke with hint of anger.

“Its Hyung to you. I know you care about Sungmin A LOT but…I can’t help it…he kept asking me about Yesung. I really couldn’t reply” Siwon muttered.

 

“Why are you avoiding that book-loving guy? He seems nice and I could see a change in you. Ever since you met him, your smiles look more real” Kyuhyun continued. Even Donghae nods his head.

 

“ I’m afraid of hurting him. I think I have…” Siwon muttered even softer.

“Have what?” Kyuhyun questioned.

“Let me guess…You Choi Siwon have fallen head over heels of him?” Donghae broke the silence. Siwon looked down and nod his head.

“What?! Just because of that and you are avoiding him? From what I heard from my bunny, that guy’s action…seems like he likes you too” Kyuhyun told Siwon.

Siwon widened his eyes and stare at Kyuhyun as if Kyuhyun was an alien, well…a hot alien that is.

Siwon smiled….

……………………………………………………………………………..

“Why were you calling Sungmin, ‘my bunny’ anyway?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun. 

 

Sorry for the slow update again! 'bricks thrown on head'. X.X enjoy the update and please comment!