What will happen next?

My journey

 

No one’s POV

The next morning, Eunhyuk and Sungmin went jogging around the park. It was a great Saturday morning with birds chirping without a single care. Sungmin was thinking about how to confront Siwon again while Hyukjae was thinking about the dance competition that was around the corner.

……………………………………………………………………………..

During the afternoon, Siwon called Sungmin out to have a talk. Sungmin agreed without any hesitation.

At a small café, Siwon was in simple white tee and skinny jeans while Sungmin wore a pink hoodie and simple jeans.

“Erm….you see…I been avoiding Yesung because I was confused...er..” Siwon mumbled. Sungmin gave him the look. (-.-) “If I’m not wrong, are you…like erm…in love Yesung Hyung?”

Siwon widened his eyes and stare at Sungmin with shock written on his face. “I knew it…ok…I’m going to tell you something very important so please keep it a secret, only when the time is right then you can announce to the whole world but I doubt Yesung Hyung will let you” Sungmin said in a hushed tone with a serious expression.

Siwon leaned closer to Sungmin, wanting to know the secret. “Yesung Hyung….he…is…in love with you!” Sungmin said and giggled.

Siwon just stare at Sungmin like he is an alien…just like Kyuhyun. “Ok that was just to break the awkwardness” Sungmin said after swallowing his laughter.

“So your motive for calling me here is to help you right?” Sungmin asked and took a slip of his strawberry milkshake. Siwon played with his fingers and nod his head, after all, it always been girls chasing him not the other way round and this time is not ordinary girls, it the quiet boy, Yesung.

 

Sungmin finished his milkshake and grins, “I have no idea how to help so bye~”, and Sungmin walked off.

……………………………………………………………………………..

“Close your mouth before a fly enters” a familiar voice came from behind Siwon. Siwon push up his jaw and glare at Kyuhyun, who was busy playing on his PSP.

“What are you doing here?” Siwon asked and walk to the exit with Kyuhyun tailing behind. “Stalking”

 

“Wow…nice reason”, Siwon said sarcastically.

…………………………………………………………………………...........

 

Sunday went past peacefully. The immortal’s house was full of laughter and training. Sungmin manage to increase his agility while Hyukjae became more quick witted. Yesung tries to control his sound wave intensity, Heechul being himself while the rest doing their usual training that no one can explain.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Monday morning…

 

Class went quite well except that Donghae kept looking at Hyukjae like usual. Hyukjae couldn’t help but shiver. He felt as thought Donghae was striping him with his stares. However besides the possessive fishy being possessive as ever, everything was well, but not for long…..

 

what will happen after school? will siwon manage to confess to yesung before something happens? when will I update again? all these question runs throught your mind right? HELLO i'm back! *brick and knifies flying towards me* ahhhhhhhhhh please don't kill me! >.< sorrrrrryyyyyy *runs off*