The incident in the library

My journey

 

Still in Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

And let the dance battle begins.

 

Shindong played ‘I wanna love you’ and I dance, letting my body move together with the beat. A small body wave, moon walking, every dance move that fits this song. And the song ends with me bowing 90 degree.

 

Lee Donghae looks at me as if I was nothing. Excuse me! I’m called the Dance machine for a reason! It’s his turn to dance now.

 

Shindong replay the song and Donghae dance. To be honest, he is good. Except that each time he does a hip , the girls scream. Aishi…my poor ears…

 

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.00.0.0..0.0..0.00.

 

Finally he finish dancing, I was kind off astonish by his dancing. He was exactly good at it. I’m feeling the pressure…

 

“Its kind off hard to decide…aishi…” Shindong whispered to himself but it was loud enough for me to hear.

 

“It’s a tie”, someone said.

 

All of us look at the source for the voice. Teacher! Our dance teacher!

 

“Hyukjae and Donghae tied. Both of them are good at their own ways. Therefore both of them will be title Dance Machine”, the teacher said and walked off.

 

Our teacher always has that weird personality…

 

But what he said was not true. We didn’t tied…Donghae was better than me……BUT I will not give up, I will continue practicing till I officially win him.

 

I look at Donghae; there he is…flirting with the girls again…typical sight…

 

I ignore him and played some random songs and dance.

 

 

(The day ended and…….)

 

The next morning…

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

 

I forgot to tell Sungmin about Kyuhyun’s evil plans. But…aishi…

Forget it. I left for school early. I feel like going to the library to read some books. It’s better than starting the day with explosions and naggings.

 

Finally arriving at the library, the head librarian smiled at me, I bow as a greeting. I walked to the shelves and pick out some books. While picking the final book, I felt a stare on my back. I use my power to read that person’s mind. Had a bet with his friends to make me fall in love with him? A werewolf too…I have to borrow the books fast and get away from him.

 

I pick up the final book that I wanted and headed for the counter to borrow. But before I could…

 

“Hi! My name is Dadong( I asked my mum for a name, I didn’t chose this…) I always wanted to be friends with you” this Dadong guy said and offer his hand.

 

I bow to him as an apology and continue walking. He then grabs my arm and raised his fist. Werewolves never have a good temper. I close my eyes and prepare for the impact. I can always ask Leeteuk hyung to heal me. But it never came, I slowly open my eyes and found Siwon holding Dadong’s fist.

 

He smile at Dadong and asked “what do you think you are doing?”

 

Dadong swallow his saliva and stuttered, “no-thing”.

 

Siwon realize him and he ran off. Siwon then look at me and smiled, “you ok?”

 

I stare into his eyes and immediately blushed. I bow 90 degrees and walked to the counter.

 

I look at the Head Librarian and wave my hand around her eyes. But her eyes are always on Siwon, I could only sigh and use the computer myself to borrow the books.

 

Just as I step out of the library, I use my powers again and read Siwon’s mind. He wants to be to friends with me but doesn’t know how…

 

Good…leave me alone… and I walked to the classroom.

 

My mum chose that name, i didn't. >.< don't kill me! Here is some Yewon moments! I'm surprised  to see so many Yewon fans! I never reply the comments but I will do it today onwards!

 

@cloudy91: Yes~ Siwon is good at making anyone blush!

@Portia: Thank you~

@TinTin_0o0: Sorry to disappoint you but no! Donghae is still flirting and Hyukjae thinks that he is not better than Donghae.

@lolo-me: Thank you for loving this! Why did Siwon stare at Yesung? Remember Siwon spents most of his time at the library. Of course he will know Yesung and remember Siwon is a vampire. He can at else feel his surroundings.

@niayesungie:Yes! Most of the comments are screaming Yewon and it kind off scares me. (>.<) Thank you~ i was starting to feel pressure when everyone is screaming for Yewon. Why did Siwon stare at Yesung? Maybe he always has his eyes on Yesung? hehehehe

@amanda_clarissa: Yes! I love his smile. It melts my heart~

@heepetalsjelf13: Thank you for loving this!

@Junghwaaaan: Both Hyukjae and Donghae became the Dance Machine! But Hyukjae thinks otherwise...