Donghae is frustrated?

My journey

 

No one’s P.O.V

                            

“Hahahahaha! That weak little M got killed by two unknown people? USELESS!” Killer shouted.

 

“My dear little servant, don’t worry about those unknown people. My focus is to see my sons pick their brides.” Killer continued.

 

“But…Master…those unknown people…their identity seems suspicious” the servant stuttered.

 

“Speak your thoughts” Killer ordered.

 

“From the information I got, the Red head has the ability to control Earth, Air and Fire while the other has shoulder length black hair and has the ability to control Air and could freeze water very well”

 

Killer eyed at his servant, “Are you telling me that the sons of the two famous DIED Hunter couple, are working together and are alive and killing my Ms?”

 

“That’s my suspicions Master…they could be stronger than their parents too…” the servant continued.

 

“Hahahahahaha! Do you think I care?” Killer questioned his servant.

 

The servant could only look down and shake his head.

 

“Now leave…” Killer said and his servant left quietly.

 

…………………………………………………………………………….

The next morning…

 

“Thank you Mr Jung!” Sungmin said and pay the taxi driver the fare.

 

“I’m just glad that you are alive after I drive you here the last time. Now I’m not afraid! I will wait here for you to go to your school. Oh! Don’t worry, I will give you discount for the fare” Mr Jung, the taxi driver said.

 

“Thank you!” Sungmin said happily. The taxi is parked outside the street while Sungmin walk to his destination; no vampires dare look at him. Siwon, being an important vampire, ordered all vampires not to harm Sungmin…or else…

 

Thus Sungmin could walk through the street without worry. Why is Sungmin in the street again? Because of a guy named Cho Kyuhyun.

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Finally reached his mansion…He messaged me to wake him up everyday and make packed lunch for him too.

 

Doesn’t he have Old Man? I mean Old Man is his butler right? That spoiled brat…

 

End of Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Old Man opened the door without Sungmin knocking and that shocked Sungmin.

 

“Good Morning Sungmin-shi”

 

“G-good morning Old Man” Sungmin greeted back.

 

And Old Man left to the kitchen while Sungmin went to find Kyuhyun.

 

………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Hyukjae entered the school and heard a loud ‘vroom’ near the car park.

 

“Rich people…” Hyukjae mumbled.

 

Sungmin went to find Kyuhyun while Siwon and Yesung arrived early and went to the library together. Hyukjae being Hyukjae, was walking alone to school. The Hyung are having their ‘sweet’ time together.

 

He was climbing up the stairs and he felt a presence beside him. He turns his head to the right and saw Donghae staring at him.

 

“AHH!” Hyukjae shouted with surprise, he didn’t hear any footsteps so how could Donghae be climbing the stairs beside him.

 

As he was shock, he lost his footing and fell backwards but before his back hit the stairs, Donghae caught him in time.

 

“Surprise to see such a handsome man like me beside you?” Donghae said seductively.

 

After Hyukjae checked that he is standing firmly, he slapped away the arm that saved him but was still on his waist. “I was shock to see you beside me when I didn’t hear any footsteps”

“I’m a vampire Baby~” Donghae continue to use his husky and seductively tone.

 

“and I’m human Ahjussi(old man)” Hyukjae retorted and rush to class. Leaving Donghae standing there, he suddenly smirked and thought ‘he is one cutie…’.

 

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

What was that all about? Why do my cheeks feel hot? Why are my palms sweaty? I need to stay away from him…the more closer I get, the more I feel like melting…Aishi! Why is it so hot?

 

End of Hyukjae’s P.O.V

……………………………………………………………………………...........

 

And blah blah blah~ the lessons started. Donghae kept staring at Hyukjae, like usual. Kyuhyun busy playing games while Sungmin and Hyukjae concentrate on the teacher. Siwon moved and sat beside Yesung. Seems like Yesung likes Siwon … the friendly way…while Siwon is just being Siwon.

 

Finally lunch time~ and it equals to hell for Sungmin.

 

Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin sat down and Sungmin gave Kyuhyun his lunch.

 

“I made it like you wanted…no carrots too…I notice you always put your carrots at one side” Sungmin said, Siwon and Donghae chuckled.

 

“Must you say it out loud?” Kyuhyun exclaim.

 

“I’m just informing you…” Sungmin retort back.

 

“I lost my appetite, I’m going to the rooftop. Bring my stuff” Kyuhyun said and walked off, in lightening speed.

 

Sungmin being ‘human’ had to pack Kyuhyun’s stuff, which are his gaming devices and rush off.

 

While running, a kangaroo doll caught his attention. He walks to it and saw a boy holding it. The boy seems to be younger than Sungmin.

 

“Erm…I know this is weird but is this doll important to you?” Sungmin asked the boy.

“No…it’s just some weird girl giving it to me” the boy replied.

 

“Could you lend it to me for a while?” Sungmin continue to ask.

 

The boy nods his head and gave Sungmin the doll. Sungmin imagine the doll as Kyuhyun and strangle it, putting all his frustration on it.

 

“Thank you” Sungmin thanked the boy and gave him the doll after he let out all his frustration. “Aishi! I better hurry before that spoiled brat complains. My name is Sungmin by the way” Sungmin shouted and ran off.

 

The boy smiled to himself and whispered, “Interesting...” and walked off too.

 

…………………………………………………………………………..

 

Even though Kyuhyun said he lost his appetite, he ordered Sungmin to feed him while he plays his PSP. Sungmin got very annoyed too.

 

………………………………………………………………………………

 

Finally all lessons ended and everyone went to their respective clubs.

 

Hyukjae hummed happily while walking to the studio. When he entered the studio, the lights were off. Hyukjae thought that he was alone, sang out happily.

 

“Were you that happy to see me?” a familiar yet seductive voice was whispered gently on his ear. Making Hyukjae tensed and had a chill running down his spine.

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae! Don’t scare me like that” Hyukjae said while turning on the lights.

 

“But you were so cute and y that I had to scare you a little” Donghae said and took off his uniform, leaving him with a black wife beater covering his muscles.

 

“I’m not cute or y!” Hyukjae argued and blushed. “So why are you blushing?” Donghae asked while smirking.

 

Hyukjae ignore him and pouted. “Don’t pout; it makes me want to violate those lips”

 

Hyukjae shriek and stood 10 meters away from Donghae while Donghae just chuckle.

Before Donghae could ask why Hyukjae was so happy, Shindong arrived.

 

“Hi guys! Are you excited about the competition?” Shindong said.

 

“How weren’t I?” Hyukjae replied. “Of course you would…those girls and boys were drooling over you last year” Shindong complained.

 

“Not that…I mean my opponents”

 

Little did they know, Donghae’s blood vessel almost pop when Shindong said about the people drooling over Hyukjae.

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Eh? Why am I pissed off? Aishi…Lee Hyukjae just who…no...what are you? Why do you make me pissed off when you get close to people? Why does my heart beat faster when you smile? Aishi

 

I ruffled my hair angrily. “Are you alright Donghae?” that sweet voice spoke.

 

I look at Hyukjae, he look cute with that concern yet confused face.

 

“Are you concern about me?” I ask and smirk. Ah~ I love making him angry. He always pouts unconsciously.

 

“Like I was saying, there will be a competition next month. Hyukjae will participate but this time, there are changes to it. To participate, we need to be in a group of 4 or 5. I have decided to form a group consisting of me, Hyukjae and you Donghae” Shindong said and point at me. I nod my head, accepting this. But we still need one more…

 

“For the last member, I heard that we will have a new comer, he seems to be a good dancer from the rumors. Even the teachers say so, I want to see him dance, if he is a good candidate, he will join us” Shindong continued.

 

End of Donghae’s P.O.V

 

hi~~~ it's been a while since I updated, so enjoy this chapter and remember to comment...to all SILENT readers...MAKE SOME COMMENTS! thank you~

@Junghwaaaan: hehehehe~ i want his powers too~

@DredhezRei: it's ok~ at least you are reading it~ 

@saff_h: let your imagination run wild! it's up to you how cool you want them to be!

@anonimatus: don't worry, my friends say I'm weird too~ lets be weird together~

@haewl1395: giving you the eunhae moments!

@GoldenSanity: i want to tell you something but that will be a spoiler...so...better not spoil the fun!

@Honey_Snow: everyone loves hyukkie baby! XD