Argument

My journey

 

Next morning….

 

Sungmin woke up early to make box lunches. No, Kyuhyun didn’t force him to do it. Sungmin did it willingly; he made one for Taemin and Kyuhyun; to thank them. He wanted to make one for Siwon congratulating him on getting Yesung but he was afraid that Yesung made get…jealous…

 

Sungmin humbled a happy tune and prepared the food while Hyukjae just stare at him. Sungmin turned around and got a shock. “Ya! Where are you standing there silently” Sungmin exclaimed.

 

“Busy watching you making box lunches happily. What’s the event?” Hyukjae said.

 

“Just thanking people…go and wash up!” Sungmin retorted.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Time is flying past again…

 

Its lunch break and Sungmin zoomed off to find Taemin and Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

Ah! There he is! “Taemin” I shouted to get his attention. I ran up to him and push him his box lunch. “Thank you for saving me yesterday!” I said and smiled really wide. “Thank you…though I prefer another gift…” Taemin said and pouted. Unconsciously, I tilted my head to the right, “huh?”

 

“A kiss from you will be nice” Taemin said and smirk. My first time seeing him smirk….

 

“Very funny Taemin”, I said sarcastically. Taemin laughed, “Still, thank you. I will enjoy it” and walked off.

 

Now to find Kyuhyun…he should be with Siwon and Donghae like usual…

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V ends

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

How sweet…giving your life saver box lunch….

When are you going to give me too?  It’s been ages since I ate your cooking…

I miss it…laughing so hearty…I saved your life too…Sungmin...what am I to you? This is pissing me off. I hate that Taemin guy.

 

“Kyuhyun, the chopstick didn’t offend you. You broke it into pieces…” Donghae said. I looked down to my palm, pieces of chopstick…Aishi…this is really getting on my nerves.

 

“I’m going to the rooftop” I said and walked off.

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V ends

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“I don’t like that Taemin guy…Hyukkie said that he sticks to Sungmin a lot…Kyuhyun might…this is dangerous…” Donghae said. Siwon nodded his head in agreement.

 

“Erm…Hi!” Sungmin greeted. The two vampires smiled and pointed up. Sungmin looked at them confuse, “Kyuhyun is at the rooftop” Donghae explained. Sungmin smiled and bowed and ran off to the rooftop.

 

At the rooftop…

 

Kyuhyun was playing on his PSP again while Sungmin open the door quietly.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

Where is he? “Aishi..”, someone complained. I looked around and found Kyuhyun on his PSP again, leaning against the wall. When I went over to Siwon and Donghae, I noticed his food was untouched, I bet he prefer mine over the canteen’s. I walked over to him and he noticed my presence. I kneel beside him and push him the box lunch. “For you…” I mumbled a blush over my cheeks. Why do I feel different? When I gave it to Taemin, I felt happy but when I’m giving it to Kyuhyun why do I feel nervous?

“I thought you were only giving to your lover boy…” Kyuhyun said sternly. I glared at him, “Lover boy? Excuse me?! We are not dating!” I exclaim.

 

“Oh really? Then why did you blush like a school girl in love?” Kyuhyun retorted back. “That because of the silly joke that Taemin said!” I retorted too.

 

“If it’s a joke, why do you need to blush?!” he said and raised his voice a little. “That’s because he said he wanted a k-….” I said but stopped half way. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows, “wanted a what?”

 

“Nothing…” I whispered. “You’re definitely hiding something from me, remember you are still my slave!” he shouted.

 

“I may be you slave but that doesn’t mean you can invade into my personal life!” I shouted back, raising my voice too.

 

I heard Kyuhyun sighing and taking a big amount of air. “Ok…calm down. I’m sorry for prying into your personal life. I was upset so I kind of took out my frustration on you. I’m sorry…” he apologized.

 

“Apology accepted” I said. “Please eat the food though…missing a meal is not good for you”

 

Kyuhyun smirked, “you care huh…but let me remind you…that Taemin guy is not simple; he is hiding something. Don’t get too close with him”

 

Is he picking on me? “Why can’t Taemin and I be friends? Why do you want to make my life horrible?!” I shouted, I can’t take it anymore….its as though he wants to control my life…first making me his slave, now stopping me for having friends…

 

“Listen to people’s advice will you?! You are getting on my nerves! Why are you so annoying?!” Kyuhyun yelled at me again. Annoying….

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V ends

 

‘Annoying’ wondered in Sungmin’s mind. He looked down, not wanting to let Kyuhyun to his tears that had welled up in his eyes. “I’m sorry for being annoying…” Sungmin muttered and ran off with tears flowing down his cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun saw the tears when Sungmin ran off. “…what have I done…” Kyuhyun grunted and ruffled his hair.

Updated again! Comment please~ hehehe I see a lot of Yewon fans! Did you know is SS4 tokyo, siwon tried to kiss Yesung? Did you know yewon hugged? sweet right~