The meeting and the date!

My journey

 

The next Saturday, everyone in the house was asleep except…..

 

“Ya! Lee Sungmin! Wake up! You’re going to that Kyuhyun guy house as his girlfriend right? So wake up so I can prepare you!” Heechul pushed Sungmin out of his bed.

 

Sungmin woke up and rubbed his eyes (cutely), “Hyung?” he said softly.

“Ehem…don’t go all aegyo on me! Aishi, I hate mornings, you are too cute to be true in the mornings! Aigoooo I want pinch your cheeks” Heechul exclaimed.

 

“Hwung stap winchin mi qheeks” Sungmin plead. “Ok! Now go wash up while I prepare to doll you up”

 

“Eh? Why do you know I need to doll up….how did-”

 

“Kyuhyun told me and he trust me to turn you into a beauty, vampires do trust each other~” Heechul interrupted Sungmin.

 

Sungmin was speechless but followed Heechul’s instructions.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

After sitting in front of the mirror for straight two hours, Heechul finally was done. Sungmin open his eyes and his jaw almost hit the floor. “Holy Shisus! I look like a…”

 

“A very seductively girl” Heechul complete Sungmin’s sentence. “Kyuhyun is so going to treat me! Now for the dress and shoes, don’t worry, no killer heels or short dresses” Heechul ensured Sungmin and he sigh a relief.

 

Sungmin wore a white dress that was knee length and have a pink ribbon at a side of his waist, of course covering his ‘manly’ shoulder blades and a pair of wedges that are half an inch tall. Sungmin walked in ease.

 

“Hrm….” Heechul thought out loud and walk round Sungmin for a few times. “Something is missing….ah! Hair accessories!” Heechul said and clapped his hands in glee.    

 

Heechul found a hair band with a black ribbon and told Sungmin to wear it. Adjusting it, Sungmin realized something. He hates his waist length black wavy hair, the hair keep going everywhere.

 

Now Sungmin left the house and went to the meeting place.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Ok I reached the Ever Lasting Friends café, so where is that Kyuhyun. I looked around for any familiar cars but failed too. “Hi cutie~ alone?” a guy that smelled like alcohol, sway towards me. he couldn’t even walk straight!

 

I ignored him and thought, how did Heechul get all these girly stuffs? Heechul must be doing something naughty…but I doubt I want to know.

 

“Hey~ cutie don’t ignore me” he said and I glare at him. His hand wanted to grab my shoulder but I was faster. I gave him a pull over 180 degree and bang face kissing the floor. He moaned in pain but stood up again. If glares could kill, I could have killed him. “What are you? A vampire?” he asked, I show some fur growing out of his arms. Not good…a werewolf…

 

“A human with knowledge of self defense” I said and gave him a kick straight at his crotch and he fainted. Who will survive a kick at the crotch from me, an immortal in hiding?

 

“Awesome….” I heard. I turn around and saw Kyuhyun. White wife beater, leather jacket and jeans. “You don’t only look beautiful, you sure can kick some there!” he exclaim.

 

“You mean crotch…you want to try?” I said and smirk (cutely).

 

“No babe! Come on, let go” He said and put his arm around me protectively.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V ends

 

Kyuhyun faced the drunken werewolf and glared, his eyes went red for a few seconds and the drunken werewolf moan in pain again, except you could see sparks of electricity.

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

Having a beauty beside me is making me feel excited. “I have to treat Heechul to a feast! He turns you into a minna (beauty)” I said.

 

“T-thank you” a soft voice flow into my ear. Stopping the car cause of the red light, I faced him and saw a blush on his cheeks, the make up made his cheeks even redder. Look at those pouty lips, so kissable. I know he has a body like a female but wow this blew my mind off.

 

“Can you stop staring at me? ….It’s embarrassing” He said but mumbled the last part.

 

“Oh the Minna is shy! I feel so honored to have you as my girlfriend” I said and laughed a little.

 

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun, I’m just a pretend girlfriend!” he retorted back. Ok….I will make you my boyfriend then…

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Finally reaching all so familiar mansion, ah~ I see Old man. He looked….normal…

 

“Welcome back Young Master and Miss…”

 

“Miss Lee” Kyuhyun continued. “Miss Lee, it is nice to meet you” Old Man greeted me politely. If he knows I’m Sungmin…Oh no…why is he staring at me? Is my cover blown? Suddenly he smiled, it’s creeping me out.

 

“I will inform Madame that both of you arrived, Master Kyuhyun and Miss Lee…Sungmin-shi” he said and walked off.

 

I widened my eyes in shock and face Kyuhyun. “Aishi…I knew it...Old Man is good at recognizing people but I doubt he will tell Mum…oh and your name will be….Minna”

 

I stare at him as though he is an alien….Minna? Excuse me?! Out of the blue, he reached for my hand and gently walks me to the dinner table and pull the chair for me.

 

Awkward….very very awkward….

 

“Oh wow! Kyuhyun you sure have great taste! She is beautiful!” I heard a high pitch voice near the stairs.

 

I looked and saw a gorgeous lady walking down. “Welcome to our humble home!” she greeted.

 

I stood up and bowed 90 degree, “Good morning” I greeted back.

 

“Oh sit sit! Treat it as though it’s your home. I hope pancakes would be a good option as breakfast for you …erm…Kyu~ introduction” she said.

 

I sat down while Kyuhyun introduce me.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

After having breakfast, Madame kept asking how we got together, our dates and all…I couldn’t reply a single question. I just blush…oh this is so embarrassing.

 

After the talk, Kyuhyun drove me home. I was worn out!

 

…………………………………………………………………………………...

Meanwhile…

 

Yesung was getting ready; he had a hard time deciding what to wear. Heechul being ‘nice’ today, made a ruckus of his wardrobe and got out a simple navy blue shirt, and some black jeans.

 

Yesung had his normal messy hair as usual and wore his good old ankle length converse sneakers. Off he went to the Sapphire Park to meet Siwon.

 

He found a bench and sat down, looking around seeing old couples and children playing. He then heard soft cries, he walk towards the source and found a little girl crying.

 

He went over and gave a pat on the girl’s head, “w-what’s wr-wrong?”

 

“My balloon!” the girl cried. Yesung looked around for the missing balloon and he saw one right above him.

 

It was stuck on the tree, and too far for Yesung to reach even if he jumps. Though he is not physically good but he did watch Sungmin practicing. He just imitates Sungmin’s moves and poof! He is on the tree and grab the balloon with ease.

 

Question is…how does he get down now? “Oppa? Are you stuck on the tree like my balloon?” the girl asked in awe.

 

Yesung could only nod shyly.

 

Hello! How will Yesung get down? Will Siwon be there to find a way to get Yesung down...or someone else? What does Kyuhyun's mum really think about 'Minna'? wait for the next update and remember to comment!