He is???

My journey

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

I didn’t know that white loving guy is so powerful…..an ointment that can heal injuries so fast…unbelievable…or is this bunny lying…WAIT did I just call Sungmin, bunny!?

 

“Kyuhyun?...you okay? Earth to Kyuhyun….?”

 

I snap out of my thoughts and saw bunn- I mean Sungmin looking at me with those adorable doe eyes and because he cried, his eyes look more memorizing.

 

“Er…ok…erm I got to go, s-see you later” I said and walk off.

 

End of Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

 

There is a cutie in front of me reading so peacefully. He occasionally smile when he read, maybe he read something romantic.

 

I noticed something…my heart beats faster each time I’m close with him. Yesung ah Yesung, what did you do to me?

 

“Siwon, class is going to start, shall we go?” Yesung asked.

 

I nod my head and stood up first. I gave my hand to Yesung as we were sitting on the floor.

 

But I guess me being a vampire, I pull Yesung up a little hard. He end up banging his head on my chest.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry, are you ok?” I apologized.

 

Yesung look at me and smile sweetly. His smile reaches his eyes, “I’m fine”.

 

Ah~ here it comes again, my heart is throbbing so hard that I think its going to pop out and fly to Yesung.

 

Just what do I feel for Yesung? Admiration or….love?

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

The day past fast, it’s time for their after school activities. Siwon is busy with his work. Yesung is back in the library, shelving the books. Sungmin is busy practicing his killer moves. While Hyukjae is stretching, Donghae is already practicing some moves for the dance competition.

 

Shindong suddenly burst in the studio and shouted. “I got the new member!”

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae’s attention is all on Shindong. “His name is Taemin, a new kid”.

 

A young boy step into the studio and has light brown hair and have bangs that cover his eyes.

 

“Hi, my name is Lee Taemin, nice to meet you all”, the said boy bow.

 

“Hi! My name is Lee Hyukjae!” Hyukjae introduced himself.

 

“Donghae” Donghae coldly said, it’s obvious that Donghae doesn’t like Taemin.

 

“Aright! Let’s get to know each other more, today we can skip the dance practice!”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Damn that Taemin, who allowed him to put his arms MY Hyukkie! Aishi! Whats with me!? This Lee Hyukjae in front of me is not that cute monkey I know in the past! Get this in my head!

 

That cute monkey….I lost all news on him. I miss him….but there is something special about this Hyukjae…he makes me happy…like that cute monkey…

 

Ringgggggggggggg

 

………………………………………………………………………………..

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

The bell went off. It’s time to go home. Sungmin happily skip to the dance studio. Sungmin left earlier to go to the studio so he could go home with Hyukjae.

Shindong and Sungmin are good friends too! And Sungmin is very curious who is this new member of the dance club that Hyukjae kept talking about.

 

He reached the studio and open the door. “Hi!” Sungmin shouted.

 

“Sungmin! you’re here!” Hyukjae exclaim.

 

Sungmin smiled happily then he saw someone familiar.

 

He point at Taemin and shouted, “The boy with the Kangaroo doll!” 

 

Hi everyone...T.T i'm sorry! I ...haven't updated for like a month...Mianhe!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bricks threw on my head*

I didn't know secondary 3 life is so hard and tiring....I didn't touch the computer for about a month...unless I need to do homework...sobsssss