Yesung accepting Siwon~

My journey

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

 

Hrm…Donghae knows Hyukkie since young.

 

I look out the window and spot a familiar car. Siwon’s car…

 

Eh! Why does my face feel hot? I fan myself with my hands.

 

“Eh! Jongwoon-shi! You look adorable when you blush! What made you blush?” the Head Librarian asked while holding some books.

 

I could feel blood gushing to my cheeks. I ignored her and continue to look out of the window. Is that Sungmin? Why is Sungmin coming out of Siwon’s car?

 

I put a hand over my heart, why does my heart felt crushed?

 

I have to know why Sungmin came out from Siwon’s car! I don’t even have the mood to read.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Yesung left the library and head back to the classroom. Yesung took out his textbooks and started to revise, while waiting for Sungmin to arrive.

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

 

Bullies…these girls want to bully me…aishi…

 

“Hey! Jongwoon! You freak! Freak! Look at me when I’m talking to you!”

 

They sure are annoying, can’t they see I’m revising.

 

Now they are using violence…

 

Grabbing someone’s collar is so out dated…threatening someone with a fist, aiming the face is useless. Because….

 

“What in the world are you doing!?” Sungmin shouted and push the girls away from me.

 

Sungmin look at me with concern eyes, “You ok Hyung? Did they hurt you?”

 

I smiled and replied mentally. You save me just in time, thank you

 

Sungmin smile back at me and glared at the girls, “Hurt my Hyung and I will kill you”

 

“Oh~ what can a HUMAN like you do? Give me some of your martial arts kicks? Please~ I’m a vampire to warn you first!” the girl wearing the least clothes, I think is the leader, retorted back.

 

“So am I” Siwon said as he stood in front of Sungmin and me.

 

Sungmin smirk at me and whispered, “your superman is here to save you~”

 

And thanks to Siwon, we were safe and the girls got detention from the strictest teacher.

 

Siwon turns around and look at me. I blush again, why do I blush each time I see him?

 

“H-hi” Siwon greeted.

 

“H-hello” I greet back. Hang on, where is Sungmin? I look around and found Sungmin hopping back to his seat happily.

 

“Erm…are you free after school? I want to talk to you”, Siwon said and scratched the back of his neck. I switch my attention to him and nod my head.

 

Siwon smiled again with his dimples showing, “Good! Meet me at the library after school.” And he went back to his seat.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Siwon sat at his seat. I can finally talk to Yesung!

 

I skip over to Yesung. His face is still red. Aigooo I pinch his cheeks and he slap my hand away gently. “But you were so adorable”

 

“En-ough w-with that” Yesung stutter.

 

Why were you in Siwon’s car in the morning?

 

“Oh~ I smell jealousy” I sang out.

 

Answer me!

 

Long story…thanks to that Cho Kyuhyun! Remember I went to his house to wake him up? That street was full of vampires. Those vampires were after me so I ran and Siwon saw me and gave me a lift.

 

Ok…Kyuhyun didn’t let you sit in his car?

 

He thought I was gone! He pisses me off…speaking of him. He should arrive to school faster than me. Where is he?

 

Let me find him for you…….he is in the computer lab playing a game called Starcraft.

 

“That game freak!” I shouted, earning looks from my classmates.

 

I pretend nothing happened and walk back to my seat, embarrassed. Soon, Hyukkie arrived. He looked worried.

 

“What wrong Hyukkie?” I asked.

 

“Donghae and I played when we were younger…when my parents were alive” he whispered.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me!?” I whispered back.

 

“I forgot about him. Till just now he told me, he found me familiar with the boy he played with in the past. Then I remember”

 

“Stay at a distance from him. We can’t afford anyone to know about us. They might…” I mumbled.

 

“Die…I know…that’s why we must train harder. So we can kill Killer without dragging the Hyungs along with us” Hyukkie continue.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Time past with Yesung telling us that Donghae kept looking at Hyukkie. I got worried about Hyukkie but I have my own problems to deal with…Cho Kyuhyun.

 

I bought the food he wanted and sat beside him while munching on some cookies.

 

“Sungmin, you lived in the same orphanage with Hyukjae am I right?” Donghae asked me.

 

I nodded while drinking milk.

 

“Was his hair originally black?” he questioned.

 

I nodded again and finish up the milk.

 

Donghae eyed me, but I was calm, trying to get information from me is not the best. I’m good at hiding stuff and especially emotions.

 

Suddenly I felt a glare on my back; it sends chills down my spine. I turn around but found no one staring at me. Is it my imagination?

 

………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Time fly past quickly, school is over and Yesung went to the library, meeting up with Siwon.

 

Hyukjae is practicing dancing in the studio while Donghae just stare at him. Shindong feeling the awkwardness tries to make Donghae dance along with Hyukjae and he did. Hyukjae was very cooperative and dance along while trying to ignore the stares that Donghae was giving.

 

Sungmin is putting out all his frustration and spar with the other members. Kyuhyun is busy playing games like usual.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“W-what do y-you want to t-talk about?” Yesung asked Siwon.

 

“Erm…we both know each other’s name without introducing each other so we can skip that. I will just go to the main point. I want to be friends with you” Siwon replied.

 

“Why m-me?” Yesung continue to question.

 

“Because you seem to be a good person and a good reading buddy to be with” Siwon answered.

 

“Jongwoon-shi…can we be friends” Siwon asked and scratched the back of his head.

 

Yesung blushed and nod his head.

 

Siwon smile brightly and unknowingly hug Yesung. Yesung stood rooted to the ground and stiffed at Siwon’s touch.

Siwon knowing what he did, immediately bow and apologize. “I’m sorry, I like to hug people so I kind off did it unknowingly. Sorry!”

 

Yesung blush even harder and look down, avoiding Siwon’s eyes.

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

 

I kind of like his touch. It’s warm…and it feels different when my friends hug me. Eh? Why isn’t Siwon saying anything?

 

I look up and found Siwon pouting like a kid, “Jongwoon-shi, you not going to forgive me?”

 

I laughed at his cuteness. How can a guy like him to be so adorable?

 

“You laughed….” Siwon mumbled but it was clear to me. I immediately stop laughing.

 

“No no, I love your laughter, it’s music to my ears” Siwon flattered me. I smiled a little at his words. He is so sweet, sweeter than those pumpkin pies Sungmin makes.

 

“Erm…it’s kind of awkward now…oh! Here the book that you wanted” Siwon said and gave me the book.

 

“T-thank you” I said.

 

“S-sorry about m-my stuttering. I became l-like t-this s-since young” I said, hoping he doesn’t get annoyed with my stuttering.

 

“It’s ok, if you don’t like to talk, you can always write. I don’t mind at all” Siwon said and showed me his dimple smile. I love his smile, it brightens up my day.

 

I took out a piece of paper and start writing.

 

I lived in a small village. When I was could speak normally, I love to talk and joke around. But when my words start to became true, everyone thought I was some kind of monster. ‘I’m human yet my words are like curses’ that’s what they say. People started to avoid me and I didn’t dare talk anymore. When my parents died, they got rid of me and I ran to find shelter and I ended up in the orphanage. When I finally dare to speak again, I found myself stuttering every time.

 

I stop my pen and gave the paper to Siwon.

 

I didn’t tell him the truth. When I was young, I realize I have powers. I told my parents and they almost cried. They used to be Hunters, killing Ms were their job but they wanted to stay low and have a normal life. So they move to the village and mom gave birth to me there. They prayed that I would be a normal human, if I’m an Immortal, Killer or Ms might kill me.

 

They help me to control my powers and taught me self defense.

 

I used my powers and read the adults’ mind. I read what they plan to do in the future, so I told my ‘friends’ and when it really happen, they got afraid and avoid me.

 

I was alone sitting on the swing, and then I saw a group of gangsters. I know they are up to no good, so I read their minds to find out what they plan to do.

 

They wanted to burn down the whole village. I told everyone in the village and they managed to stop the gangsters. Instead of thanking me, they thought I was the mastermind of all this and pretend to be the hero.

 

When I found out my parents died, I couldn’t believe it. They were happily doing their daily things and suddenly died? I read the minds of everyone in the village and found out some of the adults poisoned my parents and wanted to kill me as well.

 

I ran away and found myself in the orphanage.

 

“Thank you for being honest with me Jongwoon-shi” Siwon said and I snap out of my thoughts.

 

“Call m-me Yesung”

 

“Yesung…thank you but why do you accept me so fast?” Siwon asked.

 

I wrote on the paper, because you make me feel secure and warm.

 

Siwon smile at me again while I blush.

 

@Junghwaaaan: Siwon is getting closer to Yesung~ Donghae is trying to find out more about Hyukkie. Kyuhyun is jst being evil!

@donghae1111: And giving you yewon moments! Haehyuk moment is decreasing! T.T I need some ideas!

@cloudy91: Yes! They are always cute!

@saff_h: sweeter than any sweets in this world!

@haewl1395: thank you~ kyuhyun is being a jerk! But sungmin is not just a normal boy. He is a ADORABLE boy with eyes that can melt anyone's heart!

@StrawberryQueen:thank you for liking this story~ i enjoy reading your comment! It makes me smile~

@cloudy_28 : hehehehehe~ smack Kyuhyun's ? I don't mind~ go for it~

@lolo-me: continue reading and you will find out. I think you misunderstood, Red Immortals only have one son, and that is Hyukjae. :)

@niayesungie: hahaha maybe~ Kyuhyun is not the evil maknae for nothing.