So he is....

My journey

 

The whole day Sungmin felt horrible.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Why did I create another argument…Aishi! Why do I have to lose my temper at that moment?! Pabo Lee Sungmin! What have I done….Kyuhyun definitely hates me now…

 

All I wanted was to be friends and thank him….

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

Finally it was after school activities, Sungmin blamed himself for being stupid. He hated himself for being an idiot; he almost destroyed the dummies for practice. Hankyung could only lean against the wall and watch.

 

………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Yesung and Hyukjae saw their brother being depressed but couldn’t do much. Yesung knew it got to do with Kyuhyun so he went to the library and talk with Siwon.

 

Hyukjae could only continue his dance practice. The competition is getting nearer. He was alone because Shindong had some things at hand so he left the school early while Taemin had to answer an important call. Donghae? He has not appeared yet.

 

Hyukjae dance with the rhythm and let the flow control hi body.

 

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

I stopped and looked at the small window at a corner. After a second, glass shattered everywhere, a soccer ball roll on the floor and I went to pick it up. Must be the soccer team… I look down through the window, holding the ball. The members of the soccer team were scratching the back of their neck; embarrassed.

 

Suddenly the door to the studio open, I jumped of surprised.

 

A boy with eyes that were too big for his head stared at me while I stared back. From his uniform, I knew he is from the soccer team. “Erm…sorry about that. My friend kind off…kicked it at the wrong direction. About the window, I will fix it! Don’t worry….”

 

“It’s ok….” I said and smiled.

 

I walked towards him and pass him the ball. He accepted it and bowed down. “My name is Choi Minho, my brother is Lee Taemin who I think you know” He introduced himself….HUH?!

 

“HUH?! I exclaim and widened my eyes. “But he is a Lee..you are a Choi…” I said and did some weird hand signs, I’m totally confused.

 

“We have the same father but different mother. We follow our mum’s surname, that’s why and may I know your name?” He explained.

 

“Oh! I’m Lee Hyukjae, a friend of Taemin” I said and smiled my famous gummy smile. He smiled back; he wanted to say something but a voice interrupted him.

 

“Who are you?” Donghae said in a low and husky voice, leaning against the door. He sounded mad…

 

“Choi Minho, came here to apologize for the broken window. Got to go! My friends are waiting” He said to Donghae and smiled again.

 

He ran to the door and suddenly stops. He turned around and faces me again. I gave him the confused look. “See you again!” he said and ran off again. I smiled to myself…what a weird guy…

 

“I don’t like him….” Donghae said, appearing in front of me. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist, “and that’s your problem” I retorted and push him.

 

“Hyukkie~” he whined while I ignored him. I turned around, my back facing him. I giggled at his childishness. A while ago he has the dark aura around him, making him very cold but later he became the fishy that whines.

 

Again I felt arms around my waist. “He has the same aura as Taemin…be careful” he said huskily.

 

I turned around with difficulty, “That’s because he is Taemin’s brother though they have different surnames…”

 

Donghae ignored me and just hummed. He laid his head my shoulder; I could feel his breath on my neck. I stiffened; ‘throb throb throb’ was the only sound echoing in the studio.

“Sorry, that’s my heart. My heart beats faster each time I get closer to you” Donghae said and stood straight, staring into my eyes. “Don’t get close to that Minho guy…please…” he pleaded me. Why is he pleading me with those puppy eyes?

 

“O-ok…” I agreed, who wouldn’t went his puppy eyes are so memorizing. Then I realized something, I glared at him. “Get your hands off me!” I said with a hint of threat.

 

He smirks and raises his hands. “Ok! Relax! I’m not going to do anything” he said it off and went to play the radio that had stopped.

 

What a day…what a day…

 

hi everyone! please remember to comment and enjoy~