Hyukjae's past

My journey

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

I woke up thanks to the beautiful chips that the birds sang. I’m living with my beloved Hyungs. “Hyukkie! Wake up! Time for breakfast!” Leeteuk Umma screamed from the kitchen.

 

Leeteuk is our umma and he, yes, he is a guy and he is ‘married’ to Kangin appa.

 

Leeteuk is an angel, he has pure white wings and can heal people’s wounds but not as fast as Sungmin Hyung of course! Kangin appa is a werewolf, he will kill anyone and I mean anyone that dares touch Leeteuk or us. Who is the ‘us’ then?

 

That’s me, Sungmin and Yesung. Sungmin and Yesung are my Hyungs, though we are not blood related, we treat each other like brothers.

 

I quickly wash up and wear my uniform. Yes, I’m schooling in a school called SM high. SM SM…it sounds as though Sungmin owns it but too bad he doesn’t. Everyone in this house goes to that school.

 

I walk down to the kitchen table and found the Hanchul couple acting all lovely. The Hanchul couple consist of Heechul and Han Geng aka Hankyung only. Heechul is a vampire while Hankyung is an immortal, yes like us…but still different.

 

“Morning Hanchul” I greeted them. “Morning my little brother~” Heechul replied while Hankyung nods his head. Hankyung is a quiet person but very kind and firm.

 

Hrm? Where Sungmin and Yesung?

 

I’m behind you…Yesung hyung replied through telepathy. “Moring Hyung!” I greeted him and he smiled back. Ok…so where is Sungmin then?

 

Weyyyyy! Sungmin slides down from the ice made slide. When his feet reach the floor, the slide disappears. “Morning everyone!” Sungmin greeted everyone and took his seat. I look at him speechless and he look back at me and asked, “What’s wrong Hyukkie? Why aren’t you taking a seat?”

 

“Hyung…that was very cold.” I replied. “Then warm yourself up.” Sungmin replied then continue eating. I took a seat and ate too. After finishing the meal and wait for Leeteuk to finish washing the dishes, we can finally leave the house.

 

“Hair” Yesung suddenly speak up. Oh! Our hair!

 

Sungmin and I immediately change our hair style. We have our reasons for doing this.

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

When our Hyukjae is still a kid…

 

Hyukjae is busy playing with his toys while waiting for his parents to return home. His parents are the famous immortals that hunt down evil Ms. They are called the Red Immortals because of the red hair that Hyukjae’s mother had.

 

Hyukjae stops playing his toys when he heard someone opening the door. He ran towards the door to welcome his parents but stood rooted to the ground when he found his mum dyed in red. Her pure white dress is no longer white but red!

 

“Umma?” Little Hyukjae asked.

 

‘My darling son, you must take care of yourself when we are gone. Hyukkie, you have to disguise yourself and live like a normal human. Pretend that you are a normal human…orphan *sobs* don’t let anyone know that you the son of the Red Immortals. Killer will come here soon, run to the underground tunnel whenever you play hide and seek. Come out when the plants tells you. Hyukkie, I want you to imagine yourself with black hair.”

 

And Little Hyukjae did as he was told while crying. After a while, Hyukjae’s red hair changes to beautiful black hair.

 

Little Hyukjae’s mum smiled and push her son, “Run! And live happily ok? Remember how we taught you to protect yourself.”

 

And that’s was Little Hyukjae last memories of his parents.

 

Little Hyukjae hid in the tunnel and cried. The plants tried to cheer him up by blooming but Hyukjae paid no attention to them and continued to cry. Finally he stopped crying and looked at the plants around him. He touched one of the plants and asked, “Is Umma and Appa going to a beautiful place after they die?”

 

The plant replied, “Yes… and please cheer up, your parents love your gummy smile so smile please.”

 

Little Hyukkie smiled and fell asleep with the plants protecting him.

 

Hi! Yes it's haehyuk, this is Hyukjae's past. in the next chapter i will talk about sungmin's past and how everyone met each other. I hope it's not very confusing...I'm sorry! this is my FIRST time doing a supernatural story....i always have a crazy imagination about this kind of story...>.