Author's POV

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV:

After the private sessions with Jihoon, everyone was a little down; especially Junjin who had opened up about his private life to the man. The couples just sat on the sofa set, and watched the television, sometimes commenting if the commercials were random or hard to understand.

Minwoo was cuddling against Andy, having his back against Junjin’s arm. Hyesung sat alone on the armchair, far from Eric, who was on the very end of the red and long sofa. Vanness and Kangta were in their room – you know what I mean right? And Dongwan was preparing something to eat and drink.

“Hey, this commercial is good!” Minwoo noted. “This always reminds me of the time we had a Halloween party and Andy was dressed as a girl because he lost in rock-paper-scissors.” he laughed.

Andy slapped him and twisted his face, conveying that his husband had just spilled out the one secret he had wanted to keep from the others.

“Andy really dressed as a girl for Halloween?” Junjin asked amused.

“Yeah,” Minwoo nodded eagerly. “I can show you the picture,” the guy fished out his phone, regardless of the protests his husband was mumbling, and opened the file called ‘Anseobang’. “Here.” he passed the phone to Junjin.

Andy hid his face under the palms and blushed, once the look on the older man’s face turned serious and bizarre.

“Pretty, isn’t he?” Minwoo Andy’s hair.

Junjin stared at the photo of the maknae of their group; Andy had a long brown curly hair that stopped curving on the shoulders. He was wearing a secretary outfit, and he looked shy and blushing next to the other guests. If Junjin had not known, he would have thought that Andy was really a girl.

“Yeah…” Junjin murmured, as he studied the picture more.

Andy had big s – it was obvious that someone had dressed him to be funny and not considered it more – and his skirt was short. He had even shaved. Someone had given Andy a headset and he kept wearing it in every picture Minwoo had taken. The real Andy, who was sitting on the same couch, was disturbed by how long the handsome man was staring at the photos. At one point, he reached over Minwoo’s thighs and stole the phone back.

“It was one time,” Andy muttered, lips pursed, cheeks flushed. “Besides, I was an ugly girl.”

“…” Junjin was ogling at the cute guy.

He didn’t see Andy; he saw the secretary girl, blushing and staring at him while pouting. He saw the semi-ed blouse and the skin that would have led him to the s. And when Junjin’s gaze descended to the legs, he could imagine the white thighs and sliding it into the skirt.

Junjin closed his eyes and saw himself with the secretary in the bedroom. He was ing the shirt, pulling it out from the skirt, and then yanked down the short piece of clothing that hid the legs. Junjin was blinded, until he pulled the shirt open and the secretary girl was gone and Andy stood in front of him .

“Hyung?”

Junjin had startled awake from his weird fantasy, and once he noticed the maknae of the mansion watching him bemused, he shrieked and strode out of the room.

“What the hell was that?” Eric frowned and followed.

                      ***

“Have you ever…” Junjin bowed his head down.

“What?”

“…seen a fantasy…where you undress a girl…and then the girl turns into a…a guy?” Junjin asked shyly.

Eric furrowed his eyebrows, and slightly retreated from the younger guy.

“What do you mean?”

“What I said…” Junjin muttered. “Have you hyung?”

Eric cleared his throat, and tried to forget the disturbing dreams he had seen of the guy next door; Hyesung just soaping himself in the shower while singing something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter