Author's POV

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV:

“You are telling me,” Jihoon halted his steps in front of Junjin and glared at him. “…that Andy just fell from the higher bench and landed on your… ?” He asked.

“Yes,” Andy and Junjin replied, nodding furiously. “And I tried to get off, but it was stuck.” The shorter man explained fast. “That’s…that’s why I was…moving.” he glanced at Junjin, cheeks flushed adorably.

“Ah,” Jihoon responded. “So, it’s fine if we share this story with the others?”

“NO!” The two guys reacted at the same time. “I – I – I mean, they might not see it like we do…” Junjin whispered.

Andy nodded again, avoiding looking at Jihoon, who was now staring at the maknae. It was horrifying. Andy wanted to take Junjin’s hand so badly and just entwine the fingers, but every single muscle inside him was too stiff to react. Jihoon was scaring the crap out of him. It was already embarrassing that Junjin and Andy were only wearing short towels – and Andy could feel the liquid trickling down his leg.

“Ah, I understand,” Jihoon chuckled. “But you two need to come to my office today and tell me everything about your little affair.” he was serious again. “And I promise I won’t tell the others. I don’t want Minwoo to…feel upset.”

Andy bit his bottom lip, head bowed down.

Junjin looked at him, heart thudding, as he took the hand in cheering up matter and flashed a good-looking smile to him. Andy blushed again, and leered at the perfect eyes. Jihoon watched them stare at one another, before he cleared his throat.

“I am sure Minwoo is looking for you, Andy ya, so you should go get dressed and go to him.” He said.

“Ah, yes,” Andy let go of Junjin’s hand, glanced at him once more and walked away.

Jihoon stayed alone with Junjin, when he said, “You know that this won’t have a happy ending right?” Junjin sighed and nodded. “Then maybe it is better if this was your last encounter in this mansion.”

Junjin was known to cry easily, but Jihoon had never seen the eyes to turn glossy so fast. The younger man turned his head at him, smiled and then walked off. Hearts had to be broken.

                             ***

Minwoo closed his eyes and let out soft moans. Dongwan had become touchier and touchier over the last few days and it warmed Minwoo’s heart. The thick lips massaged the soft spot on the neck. Even though Dongwan knew he shouldn’t leave marks, he wanted to leave them so badly. He knew Minwoo wanted it too – just knowing that he marked what was his property made his stomach turn aroused.

“Hyung,” Minwoo sighed, hands curling to fists on the sides. “It scared me to bits when Jihoon hyung asked if you crave for with your husband…” he murmured, Dongwan’s hands roaming down on the body, lips planting kisses to the shoulders and the neck. “Then you said no…and it was the truth…”

“Minwoo,” Dongwan cupped the face and stopped kissing the skin. “How can I yearn for something I have not needed since I fell in love with you…?” It was rare to see Dongwan blush, but his cheeks were covered with light shade o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter