Author's POV

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV:

The food tasted amazing and everyone complemented Eric; it was awkward for him since Andy had actually done everything from scratch. But because Andy was too shy to tell that he was the real pro behind their fantastic dinner, Eric took the credit shamefully.

“Why can’t you cook like he does?” Dongwan snapped at Hyesung.

“I can too!”

“No, you cannot!! I’ll be eating bulgogi with too much sesame seeds and oil for a week, because you like them too much!” The older man exclaimed.

Minwoo moved his plate away from him so the spit won’t enter his still edible meal. Junjin chuckled, stuffing his mouth with the food and diverted his gaze once Hyesung glared at him. If glare could kill…Junjin would have been dead now.

“If mister Kim is not satisfied by my food, he can prepare dinner alone starting today!” Hyesung slammed his plate to the table. “I hope you are happy now.” He stepped off the chair and brought the empty plate to the sink. “ you!”

Minwoo gasped shocked, hand on his chest, as the hyung marched out of the room and slammed every door closed just because it sounded like he was furious. Dongwan heaved a long sigh, turned towards the others and just continued eating.

“Shouldn’t you go after him?” Eric interrogated.

“Nah,” Dongwan shoved his hand. “You don’t know Pilkyo like I do.”

Junjin furrowed his eyebrows.

“He hates all that drama .” Dongwan explained, poking the chopsticks to the bowl.

The maknaes of the group glanced at one another, shrugged and turned back to their plates. The others were enjoying what was still left from the dinner, when Kangta and Vanness entered the room, other one zipping the jeans and other one straightening the pointy hair. Dongwan welcomed them to the room with accented English, and Andy brought plates to the two.

“What happened to Pilkyo-sshi? He was throwing stuff around in your bedroom.” He pointed at the other short man. “He talked something about…his bag?”

Dongwan jumped up from the chair and screamed, “MY BAG!”

                ***

“Andy ya…” Minwoo clung onto his young husband.

“What is it?” Andy asked, trailing his finger on the cute face. “You want something?”

Minwoo shook his head and looked down at the united hands – they were sitting in their bed in their own room, hearing other couples (excluding the straight couple) having . Some were angry, some were loving, and some were loud.

“We won’t become like Dongwan-sshi and Hyesung-sshi, right?” Minwoo whispered.

Andy retreated from his husband, looking at him kinda in shock and then frowned. Why was he suddenly talking like this? Of course they would…not! They had gotten married because they had been certain about it. Dongwan and Hyesung had gotten married and then regretted it way too late. Andy knew that would never happen with them.

“We won’t become like them.” Andy promised.

“Will we become like Junjin hyung and Eric hyung?” Minwoo questioned again.

“No.”

“Vanness and Chilhyun…?” he murmured.

Andy shook his head to all of them and took the hand.

“We will become Min—“

“Sorry, but…Eric hyung is having “friends” over so I don’t feel like staying in the room. Can I hang out with you instead?” Andy was about to shake his head; he wanted to have couple time – if you know what I mean – with Minwoo.

“Of course!” the look on Minwoo’s face became bright and he pushed Andy off the bed. “Come and sit here!”

Andy sat on the floor, glaring at Junjin, and rubbed his .

“I hope it’s not a bother.” The handsome man spoke.

It is! Andy pondered.

                ***

Jihoon stepped to the living room and clapped his hands together. He caught the attention of the couples and the cameras turned towards them. Junjin had been talking to Minwoo, Andy was on the couch with Eric, Hyesung and Dongwan weren’t talking, and Vanness and Kangta were all over each other.

“Okay, listen up!” Jihoon shouted. “Today is the second challenge of your visit in here.” He made sure everyone was looking at him – especially Vanness and Kangta. “I will set you into teams of four and each team, in this case both teams, will do tasks that I have written to their cards.”

Jihoon went into the crowd and gave the team leaders – Eric and Hyesung– the cards but didn’t let them see what they were going to do. The teams were; Eric, Junjin, Minwoo and Andy & Dongwan, Hyesung, Vanness and Kangta. Minwoo was delighted since he had wanted to be with Junjin, who obviously had wanted to be with the shortest guy as well as he grinned widely, hugged the little guy and ruffled his hair madly.

Andy felt so annoyed that he cupped the jaw and kissed the pouty lips. Minwoo was breathless – even if it had been only a short peck – and held his chest.

“The winning team,” Jihoon returned to the spot he had stood before. “...will get the losing team as their slaves for the weekend!”

The teams were mumbling with each other, scrutinising the opponent and made plans within the groups. Eric was silent and let the others (Junjin) talk, while Minwoo was adding ideas and Andy just…was Andy. In the other team, Hyesung wanted to lead, but his husband kept talking, using English when necessary, and Kangta translated whatever the foreigner said.

“Are we settled?” The team leaders questioned.

“YES!”

Jihoon smirked, put his arms behind his back and bowed his head down. The teams were waiting for the sign to open the cards and when Jihoon finally said, “You’re allowed to see the cards,” the teams went crazy.

Both of the teams ran away from the living room to their mission rooms and tried not to reveal to the other team what they were going to do; Eric followed the younger men promptly, repeatingly reading the card when they entered the massive room.

“What was the hint again?” Andy asked silently.

“A person with good mouth.” Eric read out loud.

His husband burst out sniggering, hand on his mouth, and made the older man ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter