Both POVs

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon’s POV

Kangta, Vanness and Andy were still missing as I had asked the couples to assemble. I looked around at the other people, Minwoo was worried as he couldn’t see his husband and the terrifying foreigner was gone as well, but Junjin offered to go search for them. I nodded at him and folded my arms, staring at the remaining couple and Minwoo and Eric.

Shortly four guys walked down the stairs, the look on Junjin’s face rather horrified. I did not ask further questions as we did have a schedule, so I commanded all of them to follow me. I ignored Kangta, who ignored me and clung onto his husband, an odd expression on his face. I didn’t concentrate on that as I led the couples to a door.

“Behind this door, there is a room divided with a glass pane,” I explained. “One couple will enter the room, other one goes to the other side, and the other one stays on the other,” I cleared my throat. “The other person has two of four digits to open the door, and the other one has to find the two final digits – however…to find these codes, you must answer couple easy riddles.” I could notice my competitors were confused. “You have unlimited time, but the fastest couple wins.”

Eric looked at me as if I had forgotten something.

“Ah! And since Eric and his partner from last mission were exempted,” Kangta leered at me when I didn’t mention his name. “They will choose which pairs will enter the rooms.” I smirked. “The choices are yours.” I let them choose.

                             Author POV:

Eric gazed at Kangta contemplatively and scratched his chin. “I think Junjin should be with Andy,” he spilled out seriously, having the feel that Junjin would be happy. “What do you say about Minwoo and Dongwan?” he suggested.

Kangta glanced at the men in front of the door and nodded. “Neither of them could go with Vanness honestly…” he whispered. “So…Vanness and Hyesung?” he questioned the taller man, and smiled when Eric accepted the choices.

“We have made our decision.” Eric announced.

                             Jihoon’s POV:

I sent the couples to the room and turned to Eric and Kangta; the exotic looking man looked away from his exemption buddy, and just sipped the fancy drink someone from the staff had prepared for him. Kangta was focusing on the monitor that showed couples doing what they had to or simply arguing.

“What’s up?” I interrogated Eric.

“Nothing,” the man shrugged. “Just chilling.” he responded.

Kangta nodded shyly, and sipped his pink milkshake with a twist, before he turned dark red. I felt uneasy watching them being like a couple in love, as I sat down in front of them and pulled out my notebook. “Explain,” I said.

Eric glanced at the other guy.

“Me and Kangta-sshi slept together.” he commented. “But it meant nothing, it was just to show the do—Vanness…” Eric fixed. “…that Kangta still wants him.” The younger man nodded, still not looking at me.

I felt my heart breaking, cracking and whatnot, when I heard that. Kangta was willing to do it with Eric, who was same aged as I was, but called me a disgusting and creepy ahjussi for liking him?! Ridiculous. I thought, supposedly writing something to my notebook. Eric sipped the drink again and gulped down the liquid.

“Do you have feelings for each other or is this just an…awkward silence?” I wished for the latter.

“I love Vanness,” Kangta finally gazed at me, seriously, convincingly, but then shifted the eyes back at the monitor.

“Of course you do,” I muttered. “What about you Eric-sshi?” I asked.

The said man shrugged again. He didn’t love Junjin, so he had a chance to fall in love with someone else. But I knew he was not gay, so it sounded funny. Though, I had noticed some changes in the man every time he looked at Junjin. It was different.

“Eric-sshi,” I spoke again. “Do you have something to—“

“Ah! Minwoo and Dongwan managed to get out!” Kangta jumped up from the chair as he welcomed the two short guys to the winners’ seats.

                             Author’s POV:

“Try to find the riddle!” Andy yelled angrily.

“I am trying to!” Junjin responded. “It just doesn’t work when you are yelling at me like that!” he screamed back at the maknae.

Andy folded his arms to the chest, and tried the passcode once more – he added some digits to it, but he kept forgetting which he had tried, so he gave up. Junjin was in charge of finding the right one and Andy was frustrated. He had wanted to be the one to answer the riddles, but for some reason he had lost to the taller man in rock-paper-scissors.

“FASTER!” Andy raised his voice again.

“Maybe you should go to Vanness and Kangta and take a chill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter