Both POVs

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon’s POV:

I had asked Junjin to come and visit me later that day. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to discuss about, but I just wanted to see that guy. He was a difficult person. Well, he had been an easy person at the beginning – a straight guy, married to another straight guy – but suddenly everything had changed. What had changed? Why had it changed? When had it changed? Those questions kept dancing jeeringly in my head.

Shortly the door opened and Junjin stepped inside my room. He looked frightened and tense, when he sat down to the sofa he knew very well. I looked at him in the eyes, smiling, so he would relax a bit. He couldn’t.

“Junjin, what happened?” I interrogated.

“If you want me to stop seeing Andy, I can do that!” Junjin had not listened to what I had said, as he blurted that out immediately. “I can do that! I can break up with him!” he was not determined at all. He didn’t mean any of this. “I know I’m hurting Minwoo hyung!!! I’m hurting him by hooking up with Andy, but he doesn’t know! And I don’t want him to know!” Junjin spoke like he was in the army. “We are disgrace in this mansion! I should be sent away!”

I was slightly shocked by his words by now and raised my hand to stop him. His empty eyes set to mine and a cold shiver went down my spine. I had to gulp to regain my braveness.

“You are not disgrace, Junjin.” I assured. “But yes, you have committed yourself in adultery.”

It was his turn to gulp.

“I do not accept this in my mansion…in this program.” I explained softly. “You came here to fix your marriages…not…find someone else to love.” Junjin leered at me, eyes glossy. “I do not want to send anyone home anymore. Vanness had to happen.” I talked to him.

“What do you want me to do?” Junjin asked.

I pondered for a brief second.

“Don’t hurt Andy by hurting Minwoo.” I whispered.

Junjin nodded understanding, and stood up. I knew I had hurt him. I knew he was in love with the maknae, but this was for the best. It saddened me that he could never fall for Eric, but he could fall for someone he was not supposed to love. I watched Junjin walk out of the room.

                            

Author’s POV:

Junjin closed the door behind him, and saw Andy waiting for his turn at the hallway. He looked nervous and worried, as he approached to him, arms extended and ready to hug him. Junjin turned his head away from Andy, ignored him and his warm embrace, and walked past him. His tears stung when he heard Andy saying, “Hyung…? Hyung…”

 

Hyesung couldn’t believe what he heard from Eric’s mouth. “How long have they been together?!” He interrogated, to which Eric shrugged. “How did it happen? I mean Junjin was straight!”

“So was I,” the older man spoke. “I don’t want to sound cheesy and cliché, but…I think I’ve always known…” he replied. “When Junjin told me he had fallen for Andy, I was not even shocked…well, I was a little, but…after a while, I realised that I shouldn’t be.”

Hyesung looked at the older man, smile plastering upon his face, and entwined their fingers. He was about to lean in when the door flew open and Junjin stood at the doorway. He had not meant to reveal his husband with another man on their bed, fingers laced, but he had. Eric jumped up from the bed, not because he was shocked, but because Junjin was crying.

“Dude, what’s wrong?” he frowned.

“What’s going on in here…?” Junjin crooned. “Why were you two holding hands? Why is he in my bed? Why is he wearing your shirt…?” he bombarded his hyung with questions.

Hyesung blushed, trying to not be part of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter