Author's POV

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Andy hurried out of the bathroom aiming to go to his room without any distractions. He looked behind him like he was in a horror movie and didn’t notice the man exiting one of the bedrooms. “Oh, Andy, he—“ They collided.

Andy gasped once he noticed that the man he least wanted to see lied under him, cheeks red. Junjin was holding the waist, and that’s when both of them noticed that Andy’s towel had flown off of him and he was now .

“Oh my god!” Junjin screamed and covered his eyes. “Why are you ?!”

Andy leaped to take the towel and cover his ness, as he yelled, “I was showering!” Since Junjin didn’t know, it was not him who had been in the bathroom. Andy was a little relieved, but it was even worse if it was someone else.

What if Minwoo had heard him!? Andy gasped audibly, and pushed the tall man out of the way as he strode to the bedroom and kicked the door open. Minwoo was reading, just like he had been when he had left the room. “Oh? You came from the shower already?” The short man grinned. “I folded your clothes to the armchair.”

Andy glanced at the pile of clothes and gulped – so it had not been Minwoo either. Great…whoever it was, Andy needed to find out.

                             ***

Dongwan sat on the bed when Hyesung finally returned to the room. The taller man ignored his husband, and began to undress the wet clothes. Dongwan cleared his throat, but Hyesung still wasn’t looking at him, until he spun him around and made him look at him.

“Where were you?” Dongwan interrogated.

“Walking,” Hyesung answered. “I tried to call but…you didn’t answer.”

Dongwan remembered that he had left his phone to his room when he had gone to meet Minwoo. It kinda made him feel guilty. He hadn’t been worried about Hyesung, but Hyesung didn’t know it. Dongwan chuckled awkwardly.

“Ah, I see. Battery died…” he mumbled.

“Charge it.” Hyesung sounded commanding but his voice was soft. Something must have happened. “Charge it so you don’t have to use my phone to do everything.” he said and put on a dry shirt.

Dongwan nodded, but didn’t do anything to his perfectly full phone. Hyesung acted strange; he seemed calm and happy, and he smelled odd; Dongwan shook his head. It was outrageous, he was really trying to find something bizarre of Hyesung to blame him for seeking Minwoo’s love. Aish, he was a big fat douche.

“Wan ah,” Hyesung had not used that name since college. “Do you want coffee?” he asked.

“S…sure,” Dongwan responded.

                             ***

“You want us to…do it here…?” Kangta blushed softly as he looked around the public living room.

“Yeah,” Vanness nodded sneakily. “I want everyone to see how perfect we are.” he murmured into the other man’s ear. “I want that Jeehoon guy to see how much I want you.” Kangta looked at the husband embarrassed.

“I don’t know…” He whispered.

Vanness cupped the face and pressed the lips together, making sure that everyone saw them sharing the lovers kiss. Kangta was shy, leering around, and pulled off laughing shamefully. He was not used to kissing and showing love in front of other people, and when Eric was there with Junjin, it just was awkward.

“Can’t we just…do it in the bedroom…?” he asked the other man.

Vanness placed his hands onto the tall guy’s shoulders and murmured, “Babe, you want me to be happy?”

Kangta bit his bottom lip.

“Of course…” he nodded. “But…can we…wait till I’m ready…?” Vannes growled. “Please…?”

The foreigner exhaled, “Fine.”

                             ***

The fantastic smell lingered around the mansion. Andy had exceeded himself as the chef. He didn’t tell anyone, but the reason he had gone to the kitchen to prepare the food, was merely because he needed to get his thoughts out of everything. He should have talked about the kiss with Junjin, but instead of confronting the hyung, Andy just pretended like nothing.

“Hi,” The maknae looked over his shoulder.

“Hello,” Andy mumbled back.

Vanness walked to the fridge and searched for a bottle of cold water. Andy forgot his thoughts for a second and focused on the cookbook.

“I learned something new recently,” Vanness spoke again. “…about the run of this show.”

Andy scorned as an answer, and cut some vegetables on the cutting board. He didn’t concentrate on anything else but making the food delicious.

“This is an interesting camp, isn’t it?” Andy nodded. “It was supposed to be innocent; to fix up some mistakes and problems couples had, but…one thing was sorta forgotten…” Vanness cocked his head back and gulped down almost half of the bottle. “…that nothing was supposed to happen,” he placed his hand to the cabinet and pierced the eyes through Andy’s side profile.

The chopping slowed down and the maknae turned his head.

“Aren’t you in love with Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter