Jihoon's POV + Author's POV

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon’s POV:

I waited in my room and started the camera so it was ready for the first solo interview. I did not know who would come first because I had let the decision to the couples, but I wished for some smart order, since there were people I really wanted to interview; such as Andy, Eric and Junjin, and the foreigner.

When the door opened and Kangta stepped inside, I got tongue tied. However, I gestured towards the sofa and let him get comfortable in front of me. When he had straightened his back, he flashed a smile to me and waited for my first question or the smooth ice-breaker that I did not have.

“How are things with you and Vanness?” I asked.

“Wonderfully. We…we try to have intimacy we’ve lacked and…he is being such a prince to me. But he has not changed from the day we met.” Kangta responded pleasantly. “He has always been such an angel.” He added.

Somehow I doubted that after watching their couple session and getting myself a translator. She had been shocked by the terrible things the Taiwanese guy had said. He had talked about cheating on him and having other people to have fun with, but even if Jihoon had told about them to Kangta, he wouldn’t have believed.

And I was there to make the marriages work; especially a one that had lasted only for some months. Kangta kept smiling, eyes so small and glossy that it burnt my chest. I cleared my throat and questioned, “Why do you love Vanness?”

He seemed to be shocked by my question.

“Because he is my husband?” He answered confused.

“No, but you must have fallen for him before you got married, right?” I interviewed him.

“Oh, god yes,” Kangta nodded furiously. “I guess it was just love at first sight.” He smiled brightly.

I felt uneasy knowing what kind of a douche that guy Vanness was. It was damn unfortunate that this guy had met a douche like that when he deserved something so much better like me. But I was not looking for love.

“How does it work for you two? I mean he barely speaks Korean and you barely speak Chinese or English. How do you communicate?” I didn’t want to hear the answer, but I needed to ask for the sake of the camera.

Kangta blushed.

“We use body language a lot,” he murmured. “Everywhere.”

“But…isn’t it weird that…you have learned things for him, but he has not tried learning things for you?” I tried.

He turned serious.

“What was that supposed to mean?” he snapped at me.

“Just asking questions.” I said quickly, showing papers that had nothing on them and grinned. “You don’t have to answer the question if you don’t want to.”

He refused to respond to it so I dismissed our session and asked for the next person to come into my office. Just for my unluck, it was that Taiwanese guy, who I wasn’t that good friends with. I gestured towards the chair in front of me and he plodded to it in his dumb ripped pants and a white vest.

“What’s up?” He began.

The translator sat next to me and we commenced the session.

“What do you think about Kangta?”

“A fantastic guy.” Vanness nodded coolly. “I love him.”

“And all the other lovers you’ve got, right?” I smirked when I had interrogated that.

The older man leaned back in the chair, arms above his chest and snickered douchly. I felt my hands curling into fists when he nodded and mumbled, “All of them.”

I looked at the translator who seemed to be very frustrated by Vanness and then asked, “Why did you marry him if you have all these lovers?” The foreigner laughed very charmingly, almost fooling me and the translator.

“He is a special guy even if he is as much of a lover as others,” Vanness explained. “You know, what he is willing to give to me is what means the most to me,” he muttered evilly, hand in front of his mouth. “However, I know how much he loves me and I appreciate his effort, but dude, stop staring at him.”

I blushed when I heard the Korean coming from the translator’s mouth. She sent me a quick smile but I ignored it.

“You came here to make your marriage work,” I said.

“Whatever,” Vanness neglected my words. “We don’t need your marriage camp.” He stood up, conveying that the session was over.

“Wait!” I tried, but Vanness was already out.

Before the door managed to close, I could see him embracing Kangta and kissing him hungrily, while grabbing his . Aish, he made me so damn mad!

            After a long and desirable break, I finally continued the sessions. I had no idea, yet again, who was going to come and when the door opened, and Dongwan stepped inside, I could feel the relieved breath coming out from my mouth. I didn’t know why I was afraid it would be Vanness or Kangta again.

“Sit down, please,” I told.

“Thank you,” Dongwan followed my instructions and plodded towards the chair. “I would like to start immediately by talking about that foreign guy,”

I instantly straightened my position.

“Vanness?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Dongwan nodded. “I don’t know what’s wrong with him, but I am very tired of him and his attempts on that Minwoo guy.” He seemed worried. “I mean, yeah, Minwoo is an adult and all, but he doesn’t seem to understand the flirting this guy is showing to him.” He explained, and I was almost willing to stop him there and hear about Hyesung, but it was impossible to shut him up. “I don’t hate anyone, except…you know…, but this guy keeps staring at Minwoo like a piece of meat. Can’t you do anything about it?” the man begged.

I shook my head.

“Honestly, we can’t do anything if there is innocent flirting going on.” I explained. “Unless something happens, we can, for sure, throw Vanness out.” It felt even good to just say that out loud. “But anyways, I noticed you mentioned you hate someone; is it Hyesung?”

Dongwan seemed to ignore my tries to provoke his brain as he kept talking about Vanness harassing Minwoo continuously; but to me it just sounded like Dongwan saw more than anyone else and made it seem like a bigger deal.

“Are you jealous?” I interrogated.

“Of Minwoo!?” Dongwan raised his voice, cheeks becoming red from anger.

“No, no!” I shoved my arms back and forth. “I meant are you jealous that someone finds Minwoo y and desirable, because you want that same kind of attention?” I managed to reform my attempt.

Dongwan scoffed.

“I don’t need such attention,” He chuckled. “I know I’m hot.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Does Hyesung call you y often?” I followed the facial expressions and saw him changing.

“No,” Dongwan shook his head. “But he doesn’t have to. As a matter of fact, I don’t need anyone to tell me that.” He growled and stood up. “I think this session is over.” He added and walked out of the room.

            Hyesung entered right when Dongwan had exited, and sent a glare at the shorter man. I couldn’t wait to hear what this man would tell about his husband, since Dongwan had barely talked about Hyesung. I gestured towards the chair and Hyesung sat down, crossed his legs and became shy suddenly.

“Okay, Mr. Shin, what—“

“That Eric guy saw me !” Hyesung babbled.

I blinked my eyes and my lips, not understanding the sudden outburst. “O…kay?” I leaned back in my chair and wanted to hear more. “How did this happen?”

“He wanted to pull a prank on his husband, but he ended up seeing me .” Hyesung flushed as fast as possible. “I don’t know how much he saw but I was very and it just happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter