Both POVs

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon’s POV:

“W…what?” I stuttered, cheeks turning dark shade. “You love me…?” I must have sounded like a teenager girl.

Kangta nodded. He had a shy look on his face that I had wished to see when he had been with Vanness. Now that I saw it, I couldn’t believe it was meant for me. I glued my hands to his cheeks and slowly leaned in, when he stopped me.

“I can’t…” he whispered. “I don’t want Vanness’ words to be right…”

I held the cheeks, my lips hovering on the other ones, feeling how the warm sighs exited Kangta’s lips and brushed on mine making them tickle. I appreciated his wish and flashed a smile, as I let go off him.

“Of course,” I replied.

                            

                             ***

 

Author’s POV:

Andy sat in the doctor’s office and let the professional wrap the band-aid around his finger. Minwoo was worried, hand on his mouth, watching how the blood stained the white piece of clothing. But Andy didn’t budge, he didn’t even wince. He just stared at the floor as if he was pondering. Minwoo daren’t ask what his husband was thinking.

“We’re all set,” the doctor spoke. “I give you some extra with you, so you can change it if it gets too bloody,” he passed the Band-Aid to Minwoo. “And if it keeps bleeding after couple of hours, come back.” the handsome man said.

Minwoo nodded, holding Andy’s jacket, and helped him stand up. Andy said nothing to the man and just exited the room.

“Andy, you’ve never cut your finger.” The slightly older guy murmured. “What happened?”

“Nothing,” Andy lied. “Nothing. I was just being careless.” he flashed a smile and then entered the cameraman’s car.

                             Minwoo said he had something to do when they entered the mansion, so he went upstairs before Andy could even function. Hyesung had never been that close with Andy, but suddenly he came and hugged him. He bombarded him with questions about how to treat the finger, to which Andy merely said, “Hyung, it’s just a finger.”

Then Eric hyung came and touched his shoulder – Junjin had obviously told about what had happened between them and Jihoon. It didn’t matter, so Andy just walked past them until he saw him. Junjin was standing with his packed bags, jacket and shoes on.

“I didn’t want to stay any longer…” Junjin chuckled dryly. “…so I packed my bags. I wanted to leave before you returned, but Hyesung hyung told me to stay...” he smiled.

The adrenaline that had filled Andy with numbness suddenly drained out of him and showed him all the pain he had not felt. The tears welled in the eyes before they began to roll down the cheeks. The finger was throbbing with pain, but Andy could only feel his heart breaking. He strode to Junjin and hugged him tightly, waiting to be hugged back.

Junjin did hug him back.

He hid his nose to the neck, inhaled once more, and felt the urge not to let go anymore. Eric and Hyesung were watching them, standing very close to each other. Junjin retreated from Andy, stared into the eyes and leaned in. It was a short, emotional kiss.

“We can’t let this happen…” Hyesung said.

“What do you mean?”

“We need to fight for them,” he nodded toward the two young ones. “Look at them…that’s real love.” Hyesung whispered.

Eric nodded.

Junjin withdrew from Andy, grabbed one of the bags, and walked past the crying maknae. Andy watched him walk away when Eric abruptly caught his husband’s hand and dragged him upstairs. “But hyung, I was supposed to leave!”

“You won’t go anywhere!” Eric yelled. “Come!”

                            

                             “You didn’t tell Jihoon…right?” Dongwan questioned Chilhyun.

“I didn’t,” Chilhyun replied. “I couldn’t.”

“Why…?” Dongwan asked.

The younger man chuckled.

“Vanness was not in love with me, and I am certain now that I was not that deeply either, but you and Minwoo-sshi seemed like you had found your soulmates,” He explained. “I could feel it and see it…and I felt so jealous, but so good that I had to hide it…I want it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter