Both POVs

Marriage Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV:

Minwoo sat in the bedroom and contemplated. He wanted to tell Andy what was going on. He wanted Andy to know about him and Dongwan. But Minwoo daren’t do it. Andy had very bad temper, and if he found out that his husband had been enjoying someone else’s company, it would have wrecked Minwoo. He was certain that the reaction to him and Dongwan dating wouldn’t be as good as Hyesung finding out.

“Hyung…” Andy entered the room.

He had become very depressed over the past few days and Minwoo didn’t know what was going on – once Andy had cut himself while cooking, he had realised something was wrong. Maybe Andy knew something was going on!? Maybe he knew that the answers in the lie detector didn’t fit his answers and he was doubting this marriage.

Well, Andy should’ve.

Minwoo was indeed cheating on him. At least Minwoo felt guilt, even if he now longed for Dongwan’s strong embrace. That always made him braver and more relaxed. He would have been able to tell his deepest secret to his own husband.

“Are you okay?” Minwoo questioned.

“Yeah…” Andy nodded.

The slightly older man could see deep inside those eyes. Andy seemed…heartbroken. Minwoo had only once seen Andy in such way but he didn’t want to think about it. The shorter guy placed his hand on Andy’s shoulder and it, flashing a gentle smile so that his husband would smile a little. But the maknae just looked down at his twiddling fingers. Minwoo bit his bottom lip. “Hey, look at me.” Andy turned his head at him. “I need to tell you something…”

Here it goes, Minwoo thought. He drew a long breath, agitated by how Andy was staring at him. The look of a zombie made him very uneasy. Minwoo repeated the words inside his head, memorising what he wanted to say. He opened his mouth, strange sounds exiting the cavern. Andy’s eyes were moving. He was waiting.

“Andy, I…I…” Minwoo stuttered. “I…I—“

“Hyung…” Andy whimpered.

He sounded as if he would sob in any second now. Minwoo was horrified. Oh my god, he knows, ran through Minwoo’s mind. His heart thudded and thudded and thudded, deafening his ears, when Andy said something.

“What did you say?” Minwoo frowned.

“Run away with me…please…” The maknae whispered.

                             ***

Hyesung opened the door to Eric and Junjin’s room, and saw the handsome man sitting on the bed behind very curled up and depressed Junjin. The older man shook his head, the hair of his husband and ordered Hyesung to be quiet. The slender man nodded understanding and tiptoed toward the bed, to which he sat. He pecked Eric, hoping that no sounds happened, and then leered at Junjin.

“How is he…?” Hyesung murmured.

“Look at him…” Eric sighed. “He is miserable…”

“Do you have a plan…?” Hyesung’s voice was filled with hope, but when Eric shook his head, he exhaled. “…”

Junjin heard everything they spoke, but he didn’t feel anything about it. No one could help him. He was in love possibly for the first time in his life and it hurt. “It hurts…” he shuddered, hand gripping the heart. “Why does it hurt?” Junjin crooned like he was haunted.

“Love always hurts,” Eric said. “But we will heal it.” he stood up.

“Eric, where are you going?” Hyesung was surprised.

He shrieked when Eric lifted him up by the waist and dragged him out of the room. Junjin heard the door closing and clicking.

                             “Eric, where are we going?!” Hyesung kept yelling, his wrist being grasped hard. “Yah! Tell me, you dumb! Or else—“ Eric kicked the door open to Jihoon’s office, entered it, swayed Hyesung down onto his arm and kissed him.

Jihoon’s jaw dropped.

His eyes were wide.

But regardless of that, Eric swirled his tongue into resisting Hyesung’s mouth and tried to convey that what they were doing was supposed to help their friends. Hyesung’s hands clasped against the chest and he tried to push his boyfriend off of him, but after couple of minutes of struggling, he realised what Eric was trying to do. Snaking his hand behind the older man’s neck and pulling his head closer to him, Hyesung opened his mouth and moaned through his nose.

Jihoon was frozen.

He was watching a show of someone else’s husband kissing someone else’s husband, and both of them enjoying themselves. Jihoon saw what he didn’t want to see, and shortly he slammed his hand to the desk and yelled, “What th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter