Chapter 8

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

“I’m not doing this, no way in hell” I said exposing my anger.

 

“Oh, Come on, L it’s just a game, don’t be so mean” said SungGyu hyung looking at me like I had hurt SungYeol’s feelings.

 

And in just a moment Hoya dragged me to the dark room with someone by my side.

 

“Why are you always so mean to me. MyungSoo?” asked SungYeol when we where in the dark room all locked down. But I was just to upset, not with him just with the fact that SungYeol was not SungJong.

 

 When I didn’t answer he continued talking walking closer and closer to me with every word he said.

 

“You know? I’ve liked you since your first day in school. And who would not like you when you are so mysterious, handsome and intriguing, right?“ while he was saying that his hand reached my shoulder  and he took a step closer to me. I could fell him breathing just centimeters away from me. What the hell is he going to do?

 

I tried to look at my watch to see how much time I had left in there but it was impossible in this darkness, oh god what is this guy thinking? Why is he telling me he likes me and all that stuff?

 

And then his lips met mine. I was totally shocked.

 

Some seconds later my body finally reacted and I pushed him away with all my strength and walked to the door.

 

“I’m leaving, what the hell are you guys thinking?” I yelled to all the people outside.

 

Before I left I took a fast look of SungJong and I could see in his eyer he was shocked and worried. But I was really angry so I just left leaving him there.

 

SungYeol OPV

 

When L pushed me I lost all my balance and ended up hitting my head against a wall. The last thing I saw was MyungSoo’s silhouette going out of the room. After that I think I fainted I’m not really sure.