Chapter 22

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

[On a late night]

 

SungJong POV

 

This stupid tears won’t stop falling.

 

I miss him, not seeing him for these entire week is making me crazy, sadness is a normal feeling for me now and I think my friends are starting to notice.

 

I just don’t understand why of all people in his life he had to forget about me? Was I that unimportant to him that he erased me from his mind? Ok, I know its not the case, he had some kind of accident and because of the trauma he forgot about me. But why just me?

 

Should I go see him again and try to get back his heart even if he doesn’t remember me? Would it be the same as before? Maybe I can try it but would he like me again? Maybe he will just think I’m a strange little kid that likes him and is taking advantage of his situation to make him fall for me.

 

I’ll think about it for some days, I could be a good idea to try and get him back because I can give up everything in this world but not him. I’m not giving up my first love.

 

-

 

[The next day]

 

MyungSoo POV

 

I had this really strange dream last night. It was so vivid and realistic.

 

I was running, trying to hurry to some place because I knew something bad was happening but I didn’t really knew what was going on.

 

I my feet stopped running and just stood there for a second. Is that SungYeol? What is he doing to that guy? Why are they fighting?

 

"SungYeol! Stop it" I said but I wasn’t worried I was angry at him.

 

"You are the one that made me act like this" he said as he threw a punch straight to my face.

 

Just when he was about to hit me I woke up with my heart beating really fast and the image of SungJong’s face in my mind.

 

What is going on?

 

I tried to relax and breathe normally but the dream kept on repeating in my mind like it had really happened and I had to remember the story to understand it completely.

 

Just when I was starting to relax a bit someone opened the door slowly.

 

“Mom?” I asked, normally she is the first person to visit me in the mornings.

 

“No, it’s me” said SungYeol as he came in smiling. How can someone so cute and innocent as him beat someone up? It was a dream for sure, he would never do that.

 

-

 

SungYeol POV

 

His smile is just so pure when he looks at me. I can tell he likes it when I’m around him, which is good that means my plan is working as I planned.

 

“You know? I had this really strange dream where you were beating SungJong up. That is his name right? The guy from our class” He said when I sat down by his side.

 

I looked at him with shock all over my face, could it be that he is starting to remember? This is not good at all. This can’t be happening.

 

“How could you even imagine something like that? Jongie is my friend I would never do that to him” I faked a smile and took his hand.

 

What can I do now? How can I keep him away from all the memories?