Chapter 16

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo POV

 

SungJong looks so fragile now. I just feel like all I want to do is take care of him.

 

“Myung, Thank you” said SungJong looking into my eyes.

 

“For what, Jongie?” I smiled as I looked at him

 

“For being such a good person to me. I know I should had been stronger and be able to fight for my self but I was scared and shocked. And now you are helping me and wasting your free time here with me when you could just be outside doing something else” He said looking into my ayes with an expression that showed sadness.

 

 

“It’s ok, I don’t want anything bad to happen to you” I don’t really know what made me act like that but I leaned closer and closer to him and then out of no where I realised we where kissing.

 

It was so sweet and at the same time so sad. The first kiss is supposed to be romantic and perfect but now we are in a school’s infirmary and Sungjong’s body is fool of bruises. This is definitely not the place or the situation for this to happen but it is happening now and I have to admit I don’t want to think about anything else.  

 

Slowly I took my face away from Sungjong’s and opened my eyes to look at him.

 

He looked surprised but happy at the same time.

 

He smiled at me but didn’t say a word. It wasn’t necessary.

 

-

 

SungYeol POV

 

I have to hurt SungJong. But how? What would make him hurt to the point he cant take it?

 

Wait, this is so obvious! I don’t have to hurt SungJong to make him suffer… he would loose everything if he looses L. Emotional pain last longer than physical pain.

 

I can always pay someone to hurt him right? But when?

 

Today afternoon would be perfect, I just have to get someone that would do that type of thing just for money and make it happen.

 

But who?

 

“SungYeol oppa! SungYeol oppa!” called a girl. I would recognize that voice any place any time, is the girl that is in love with me since some years ago, as much as I tell her to get lost she would just come back asking me to be her boyfriend.

 

“Oh, HyeMin ah~, how are you?” This is just perfect! She would do anything for me if I just lie a little to her.

 

“Omo! How come you are not ignoring me, oppa? normally you would run away or tell me to go away.” She said trying to be cute.

 

“I know, is just that today I can really see how pretty you are, why was I such a fool no to notice before? Would you forgive me for being such a fool in the past?” I looked straight into her eyes in the most romantic way I was capable of.

 

“Really? You are making me blush! This is such a perfect day! You have made me happy, oppa!” she was smiling and jumping in circles around me like a little kid. She’s so annoying! But I have to pretend just for some time… maybe until tomorrow?

 

“I wish today was a happy day for me too” I said being as cute as I could looking to the floor pretending to be sad.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked and immediately stopped jumping and her face turned serious “did someone hurt you?”

 

“Kind of. HyeMin ah~ life is so difficult this days” I looked at her and I could she in her eyes she was sad and moved. “ Do you know MyungSoo the new guy? Well he has been bulling me and taking my friends away from me, SungJong wont talk to me anymore” I don’t know how or why but some tears started falling down my face. WOW I’m such a good actor!

 

“Oppa! Don’t cry! Do you want me to do something about it? You know I would do anything for you” this is way to easy I can almost see SungJong crying like a baby when L is in the hospital.

 

“Would you? Th-then would you just send some friends of yours to give MyungSoo a lesson? He was punching me just today out of no where” I acted shy and nervous but a total victim wanting to get revenge.

 

“Sure, that’s no problem, that bastard deserves it if he hurts you in any way oppa. I will tell my friends to pay him a visit just as soon as school is over.” She hugged me and kissed me in the cheek.

 

It’s going to be hard to tell her to leave me alone tomorrow. HyeMin, you stupid little girl.

 

Revenge, I Love this feeling.

 

------------

I'm here again with some love and madness haha did you guys enjoy this chapter? I hope you did :) tell me what you think about it and THNX to all my subscribers! LOVE YOU ALL!!