Chapter 7

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

[Day of the party]

 

SungJong OPV

 

Its just 3 pm why I’m I so nervous?  MyungSoo is just another guy out there right? Its not like I’m in love with him or anything right? *sigh* then why I’m I like this?

 

This entire week with him was pretty cool we became good friends and started walking home together it turned out to be that he lives 15 minutes away from my house. He is a very quiet person but its ok I can talk a lot.

 

MyungSoo even started hanging out with my other hyungs and they seamed to like him, I was happy that things went on that easy in just a week.

 

The only thing that made me worry was SungYeol hyung, he was acting different towards me, like he hated me or something, I felt really bad but I just didn’t know how to ask him what I did wrong.

 

It made me sad thinking about that so I decided to ignore it for today and start to get ready for tonight, I cant lay in my bed all day , not in a day like this plus I still had to buy MyungSoo’s present.

 

I got up from my bed and started walking to the shower taking off my shirt in the way to the bathroom.

 

After a long shower and picking up carefully what I was going to wear that day I went out of my house like at 5 in the afternoon and started looking for somewhere I could buy a nice birthday present to Myung I had to be fast I had to be at his house at 7 pm.

 

It was 7:30 pm and I was just getting out from the store *sigh* this was not the idea at all. I ran to his house and his mom opened the door.

 

“You must be Sungjong, Myung is in his room come on in, his room is the first in the left upstairs” She said smiling.

 

“Thank you, miss Kim” I said bowing at her and walking to the stairs.

 

I went in his room but he wasn’t there so I just sat down in the bed waiting for him. Just when I was looking at the door it opened and Myung came in half with a towel around his waist and his hair pouring down little drops of water.

 

“Oh, Jong ah~, you are here, just wait a little more and ill be ready to go” He said smiling naturally. How could he be so careless about the situation? I was about to faint, oh God he is so y.

 

He started dressing just in front of me and I couldn’t take it any more, I forced my self to look somewhere else. I took out my phone and called DongWoo hyung just to pay attention to something else.

 

“Jong ah~, come here fast we are about to play 7 minutes in heaven, you cant miss it” said DngWoo hyung laughing.

 

“7 minutes in heaven? What?” I asked almost screaming he had to be kidding me. Not this, not today, how embarrassing.

 

 

-

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

“Ok, lets go” I told SungJong when I was finally ready.

 

“Myung ah~, Happy birthday” Said Jongie giving me a bag. When I took out my present it was a scarf black as the night and really soft and warm. I loved it.

 

“Thank you, Jongie” I hugged him while saying those words. “I love it”

 

We started walking downstairs, I sayd good bye to my parents and we got a taxi to DongWoo hyung’s house.

 

We got there in half-an-hour time, it was really noisy, you could hear the music even outside from the house. This is going to be interesting.

“L, Jongie, you’re finally here, come seat down we are playing 7 minutes in heaven, Gyu and WooHyun are inside now, Said DongWoo.

 

I don’t know why but everybody in school calls me L now, SungJong is the only one that calls me by my name, honestly I don’t mind people calling me that way I just don’t get why I have that nickname.

 

SungGyu and WoHyun hyung came out after a couple minutes fixing their shirts and we started playing again. After sometime playing I had to go in the dark room with SungYeol. This can’t be good.

 

--

I think evry inspirit has imagined L without a shirt, haha :D Hope you guys liked this chapter :)