Chapter 4

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

The rest of the day went on peacefully just as I wanted, some girls where steering at me but I just ignored them, the thing that was almost impossible to ignore was the look on Sungjong’s face. It looked like he was sorry or something like that, he was thinking really hard on something and for some reason, I don’t know why, I wanted to make him feel better. What is wrong with me? He’s no even my type. OK he is gorgeous I have to admit that but why in hell would I like him? Oh God this was really the weirdest first day of school ever.

 

The classes where finally over for today. But that didn’t mean going to my house and rest, not at all I still had to unpack so many things, plus doing homework *sigh* I just wish this day can be over now.

 

I started my walk home, putted on my headphones and prepared myself for a 45 minute walk just when about to press play I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.

 

“MyungSoo sshi, please wait” Said SungJong.

 

“What is it?” I asked hurrying him to talk I really wanted to get out of that school as soon as possible.

 

“I just wanted to apologize for SungYeol hyung’s behavior, he can be a little creepy sometimes. I didn’t want you to be scared or to get the wrong impression about him” He smile while saying all that and I couldn’t stop looking at his smile.

 

I closed my eyes for a second to get my mind clear. I opened my eyes and nodded as a sign that I accepted his apology and started walking home.

 

“Kim MyungSoo, you have to control yourself you’re not here to fall in love” I told myself.

 

-

 

SuungYeol OPV

 

I tried my best to keep MyungSoo out of my head but it was impossible, why would someone be like that? I mean he was just so… cold and unexpected, he was definitely one of the most interesting things that happened today, looking at him was kind of like a puzzle trying to figure it out but it was so complicated that I wanted to give up but I couldn’t.

 

Just then I saw him walking outside the school with his headphones on, I’ll give it a last try for today.

 

“MyungSoo ah~, do you need a ride?” I asked opening the window of my car.

 

“No, Thank you, I’m OK” he replayed putting his headphones back on and walking away from me.

 

Why is this so complicated? *sigh* what do I like about him anyway?

 

I turned all the volume of my radio on and tried to concentrate on the music but as much as I tried MyungSoo’s words where still going round and round in my head.

 

I don’t know how but ill make him fall for me.

----

T.T im sorry i know its a little short but im reallt trying my best to publish everyday and just yesturday i was really out of inspiration. hope you guys liked it any way. 

If you have any sugestion just tell me ill be glad to read them :)