Chapter 14

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

SungJong POV

 

As soon as I woke up I realized yesterday was not a dream and that MyungSoo is coming to pick me up in some minutes and I’m not even ready!

 

So I ran to take a shower and get ready as fast as I could and I made it just in time. The second I was placing my cereal bowl in the dishwashing machine the doorebell rang.

 

"Ready?" Asked MyungSoo smiling as I opened the door.    

 

"Just a second, I'll go get my bag" I smiled back and runed upstairs to my room to take my backpack as fast as I could.

 

As soon as I went out the door Myung smiled at me and took my hand, just that action was enough to make me blush like crazy. Why is he always so perfect?

 

He looked at me embarased and then looked somewhere alse so my eyes followed his gaze and I saw a motorsycle. Really? I don't know why but some part of me was hoping for a car.

 

Don't get me wrong I love motorsycles but just this time I would have prefered a car because I don't have to hold on to MyungSoo's waist, I wouldn't feel any adrenalyn (being with him is enough of a rush for me). I'm just so nervous about how my body might react to all this, it might end up being so embarasing for me.

 

"Jongie? Are you ok?" I heard MyungSoo's voice and emediatly stoped thinking about anything that wasn't him.

 

"Hmm? Oh! Yes, I'm ok. Why are you asking?" I looked at him already embarased.

 

"Nothing special, you just looked like you where thinking hard on something, that's all" he smiled at me and, as usual, I just melted.

 

"It's nothing" I smiled back "Don't worry".

 

It took us almost ten minutes to get to the school. It wasn't a log way at all but it was so perfect and fun at the same time, I was just huging Myung tihgtly and leaning my head in his back. I just wanted those ten minutes to go by slower.

 

As soon as I went inside the classroom I felt something wasn't right, so many people where looking at me with hatered and jelaousy. But the one that took my atention was SungYeol. He looked so hurt, angry, sad and jealous; I felt like I had to talk to him but when I tryed he just ignored me and looked at the table like it had something to do with being like that.

 

"Hyung? What's going on? Why are you angry?" I asked a million times until the teacher came inside the class room.

 

-

 

SungYeol POV

 

Serously? C'mon SungJong think a little harder why I might be angry is not that hard I know you can figure it out...

 

Ugh I just want to scream at him so badly but now class has begun and I can't make a sacandal out of nowhere.

 

This is so irritating! Why won't SungJong stop looking at me with those puppy eyes? They won't have an efect on me today. I just can't forgive what he has done to me. I just hope this class will be over soon so I can just go away.

 

And as if my thoughts where heard the class went on fast. What sould I do now? Would it be worthit to talk to SungJong or should I just ignore him for the rest of my life?

 

"Hyung, can I talk to you for just a second?" Asked SungJong standin infront of my desk.

 

"What is it?" I said letting my anger show in my voice.

 

"I would prefere it if it was more private" he said looking arround to all our classmates to make some enfasis in what he just said.

 

I just stud up from my chair and started waking outside de class room.

 

"What do you want?" I asked SungJong with all my anger an fustration.

 

"I want to know why are you so angry at me" he asked putting on his puppy eyes again.

 

"Really SungJong? Do you even care about how I feel now? You betrayed me, YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM! You where the fist person to know I liked him and despite all that you guys go out on a date and then come together to school in a motorsicle! You are just unbelivable! You call yourself FRIEND?" I started screaming at him I couldn't take it any more.

 

He didn't answer, he just stood there looking at the floor. He looked sad... As if I care about that now.

 

"C'mon SungJong don't be a coward now! Answer you idiot! What do you have to say about all this?" I took him by his shouldes and looked deep into his eyes "You can't say anything becaouse you know is true right?. iing idiot! Say something so I can hate you more!"

 

"Keep-Your-Hands-Off-Me" he said angry now looking into my eyes with hatred.

 

-

 

MyungSoo POV

 

"L Oppa, L Oppa" screamed a girl runing to me, she looked worried. "SungJong and SungYeol are fighting hurry up. Stop them" she said taking my hand an making me run to where all that was happening.

 

We finally got there and I saw SungYeol punching SungJong in the face several times. What the is going on?

 

"SungYeol! Stop it" I said as I runed to him and made him stand up infront of me.

 

"You are the one that made me act like this" he said as he threw a punch straight to my face.

 

---------

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG!!! i just  started uni and it is killing ALL my free time T.T Hope you like this chapter  and i'll try to update the next one as soon as i can :)