Chapter 19

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo POV

 

Who is this boy? And why is he surprised for me to ask who he is? I know he goes to school with me but that’s it.

 

“Myung, I’m SungJong, don’t you remember me?” He asked with tears running down his face, his eyes where full of sadness and frustration.

 

“I’m sorry SungJong sshi, but I don’t remember you” I don’t know why but I wanted to hug him and make him stop crying but how can I feel that way about a stranger?

 

“It’s ok, I wont bother you any more” said that boy and walked outside the door trying to clear his eyes. Why is he so devastated? Why do I feel its because of me?

 

-

 

SungJong POV

 

“Mom lets go, its over” I said while bowing 90 degrees to Myung’s parents as a sign of my gratitude and saying good bye.

 

“What happened honey? Why are you crying?” asked my mom hugging me. She was worried.

 

“It’s nothing mom, I’ll tell you when we get home.” I kept walking like it was automatic, in fact all I did after that was automatic to me. I was not focusing on anything that wasn’t my pain.

 

I got off the car and walked to the house without even looking at my mother.

 

What’s the point? It doesn’t matter any more; normal life is something irrelevant to e now. He doesn’t remember me; I’m nothing to him now but he is pretty much everything to me.

 

“Jongie? What is going on?” said my mom as she opened the door and walked to me.

 

“He doesn’t remember me at all” that was all I said.

 

She didn’t say anything, she just hugged me.

 

I couldn’t do any thing but to cry in her shoulder desperately. Just thinking about some hour earlier when everything was ok and my biggest trouble was to decide if I should kiss him again or not. I CAN’T TAKE THIS!!

 

-

 

SungYeol POV

 

This is what I call justice. I bet SungJong is crying his eyes out right now.

 

I’ll just wait and see how things go tomorrow.

 

Time to sleep now. The best day of my life is just some hours away. I don’t want to miss anything about it.

 

[The next day]

 

“You look happy today honey” said my mom putting my breakfast in front of me in the table.

 

“Yes, today is going to be a good day mom” I ate the food fast and got out of the house smiling as bright as ever.

 

 I finally got to the school and started walking to my class room when I heard DongWoo hyung’s voice.

 

“What’s going on Jongie? Why do you look so sad” Asked DongWoo.

 

“He doesn’t remember me” replayed SungJong’s voice trying not to cry.

 

“Who forgot about you?” asked DongWoo whit a worried voice now.

 

“MyungSoo, something happened to him yesterday and he ended up in the hospital, when I came in to visit him he asked who I was…” SungJong started crying desperately and the conversation was over.

 

This day is even better than I could have ever imagined. 

 

 

-------------------------

Here is Chapter 19 :) hope you liked it :) also i was thinking of writing another story but i dont know if i sould make it YaDong o HoJong hehe help me out and vote in the coments please :D also tell me if you like the story so far. thanx for being so patient and thnx 4 subscribing LOVE YOU ALL! ♥