Chapter 2

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

What was wrong with those tow guys? One of them just stared at me like I was some kind of treasure and the other one even weaved at me, did he knew me? I don’t remember seeing his face ever in my life.

 

I just decided to seat in the only empty desk in the room which was next to the window and ignore everyone around me; it’s just easier when people don’t notice you.

 

Math class started and I was just paying attention to the teacher the entire time, ignoring the girls that looked at me and the whispered something to each other smiling and ignoring the fact that I just wanted to run away from there and go back to my old town. 

 

Finally class was over and it was time for lunch. I took all my thing and putted them in my bag. When I got up from my place I felt someone tapping my shoulder so I just turned around to see the guy that waved at me smiling like I was his friend already.

 

“Hi, I’m Lee SungYeol” said this really odd person stretching his arm in front of me to greet me with a handshake. “Kim MyungSoo” I replayed to his handshake like a normal person would do.

 

As soon as he released my hand from his I started walking to the door, I had nothing to say to him and to be honest I wasn’t interested in whatever he had to say.

 

“Wait” I heard him calling, I looked back and saw him walking towards me with his friend by the hand. “Let’s go to lunch together” I just looked at them with curiosity in my face but then I just decided I didn’t really care what those two where thinking so I just nodded and started walking again.

 

“I-I’m Lee SungJong, hi” said the other guy smiling at me shyly, “Kim MyungSoo” I said again wondering how much more times I would have to say my name today.

 

We finally reached the cafeteria and I went to buy my food, SungJong followed me but he didn’t say anything, for the expression in his face I knew he wanted to ask me something but he just didn’t knew how to begin so I just ignored him and bought my lunch acting like he wasn’t there right behind me.

 

“Come seat with us” said SungJong in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear it. I was about to reject the proposal but SungYeol came from behind us and grabbed me to the table where he was with four other guys, all of them greeted me formally and then continued eating like I wasn’t there.

 

“Guys, this is Kim MyungSoo, he’s new here ins school” said SungYeol smiling like if the fact that I was there was something special.  Oh great, now this wasn’t going to be a peaceful first day of school.

 

-

 

SungYeol OPV

 

I have to admit, MyungSoo is possibly the hottest guy I have ever seen but also the most mysterious one. As much as I try to be friendly and make his fist day of school something he can remember with a smile there is something makes me believe he just doesn’t care about making friends here, maybe I’m judging him fast and he is just shy, but something is telling me that is not the case.

 

“DongWoo hyung what are you going to do after school today?” I asked trying to bring up some conversation. “I don’t know maybe ill study for an exam tomorrow. Why?” he asked looking at me with suspicion in his eyes.

 

As much as I like to play pranks on my friends I’m not so bad all the time, the thing is my hyungs are so used of me playing my little planks on them that they are really careful when they know I’m planning something.

 

“I was just thinking maybe we could do something like a welcome party to MyungSoo” I said with one of my playful smiles. I turned to look at MyungSoo and he was looking at me with a poker face expression, I couldn’t tell what he was feeling but for some reason I felt he didn’t like my idea at all.

 

“Maybe another day, SungYeol ah~, Woo and I are busy today” anwered SungGyu hyung with a smile letting me know with his expression that he did actually felt sorry about not being able to do what I wanted.

 

“I’m going, thank you for letting me seat with you” said MyungSoo as he got up from the table and started walking outside. What the hell is wrong with him?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this one :) ill be updatong as soon as I can but im not sure if its going to be every day keke XD