Chapter 13

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

SungJong POV

 

Myung took me home, well we went in the cab together, but he was with me and that’s all that matters. When we where about to say good bye he looked into my eyes and smiled.

 

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow to school ok?” he said as he smiled widely.

 

“Ok” that was all I could say; my mind went blank and all I could do was look back into his eyes felling hypnotized. Then suddenly I remembered I had to go inside my house now. “I’ll get going then”.

 

“See you tomorrow, Jongie” and after he said that he kissed me in the cheek sweetly.

I started feeling my face blushing and I got off from the taxi before Myung could see me.

 

As soon as the door of my seat was closed the taxi went away and I run into my house.

 

Inside my mom was waiting for me, she wanted me to answer some questions but I was way to happy to have a mom-son conversation so I just smiled widely at her and went to my room almost running.

 

This was the best day of this year so far. Everything was just so perfect and amazing.

 

The ice cold boy from the fist day didn’t exist any more; he is now my Myung and the sweetest boy I have ever met. Oh god I’m just so happy right now; I just can’t believe he likes me back. This is just like a perfect dream for me. And I don’t want to wake up.

 

“SungJong?” asked my mother fro the other side of the door “can I talk to you for just a second?”

 

“Come in, mom” and so she did before I had even finished the sentence.

 

“Jong ah~, your dad and I have something to ask you” she said looking at the floor; some seconds later my dad came into my room looking at the floor too. What is wrong with them? What is the so mysterious thing that is on their mind?

 

“What is it?” I asked to make them talk. But they where quiet fore some minutes looking to each other trying to decide who will ask the question. In the end my dad came closer to me and looked into my eyes.

 

“SungJong, your mom and I where wondering if you are in love with the boy that came by today” he asked blushing a little, I could see both of theme where uncomfortable with this conversation.

 

Now what should I say? I know they will support me no matter what my answer is but it is never easy to tell your parents you don’t like girls as they had always believed.

 

“Well, I don’t think I’m in love right now but…” oh gosh this is awkward. “but I do like him” as I said those words I looked at my parents and they where just looking at me with no emotion on their eyes. “Aren’t you guys going to say anything?” the silence was so awkward and strange that I just wanted them to say something even if they where going to say how disappointed of me they where or something like that. But the silence kept going for some more minutes.

 

“Well… I’m glad you trust us, honey” said my mom going out of her shock state and hugging me. “You know we support you no matter what” she smiled.

 

-

 

MyungSoo POV

 

“Mom, can I use the car to school tomorrow?” I asked her even though I new the answer.

 

“You don’t even have a license” replayed my mom looking at me like I was asking for something impossible. “Use your motorcycle”

 

My motorcycle. It was a present from my parents when we moved here, something to convince me that life would be better here and if it wasn’t at least I had my motorcycle.

 

“Good idea mom” I said as I walked upstairs to my room.

 

Should I change my hair for tomorrow?

 

No point, ill be wearing a helmet.

 

Should I change my clothes?

 

I have a stupid uniform.

 

What should I do to impress SungJong tomorrow? *sigh* I can’t think of anything.

 

Wait. Whats will happen with SungYeol? I told him just today that I wasn’t in a date, but I was and it was amazing.  How should I tell him that I just want him to be my friend? Its not like we where dating or anything but it is kind of a brake up because I decided to stop liking him.

 

I will have to have a talk with him. This is going to be complicated.

 

Any way I’ll just sleep now I have to think how to impress Sungjong.

 

-

 

[The next day]

 

-

 

SungYeol POV

 

Is that L in the motorcycle? Who is he with?

 

I walked closer to the parking lot to see the person he was with in detail but I couldn’t. Is that a girl? Few steps closer it does look like a girl.

 

Then that person took off the helmet.

 

SUNGJONG!!?