Chapter 10

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

SungYeol OPV

 

Kim MyungSoo, why would you make things even more complicated for me? Just yesterday I was telling my self I wanted to forget you and now today you come and not only talk to me, but you apologize. How can I reject you apology when I still like you? 

 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? ‘I just want you to give me the chance to be your friend’. Really? Why on earth would I say that? What was I thinking? UGH!

 

“Lee SungYeol, would you like to tell me the answer to the question?” asked the math teacher looking at me with intimidating eyes.

 

“Hmm I wasn’t paying attention, sorry” I replayed as I felt the teacher killing me with her eyes.

 

Just then L said the correct answer out of nowhere. Even the teacher was surprised. I just stood there looking at him with my mouth half opened of amazement, he just turned around when the teacher wasn’t looking and smiled at me.

 

Oh God, if this continues this way I don’t think I might be able to forget him. I don’t think I want to forget him anymore. After all, this is a good opportunity for me to make him fall for me as well.

 

~

 

The class went by as boring as math class can be so I desided to do something to make it interesting.

 

“Jong ah~ text me L’s phone number” I whispered in Sungjong’s ear.

“What for?” he replayed. Was that jealousy in his eyes? Oh well I don’t care about that now.

 

“Just because, Jongie hurry up” I told him with my ‘prank face’ on.

 

He rolled his eyes and took out his phone.

 

Just some seconds later i got the message with the number, I saved it on my phone and decided to text him.

 

>>Pay attention to class, you idiot, stop looking at your phone ^-^<<

 

>>Who is this?<<

 

>>Your worst nightmare<<

 

I looked at L to see his reaction but he just looked at the last text message and putted his phone back in his pocket. This is no fun if he is so serious all the time.

 

Oh well there is just ten minutes left of class, ill just think about something else and wait.

 

-

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

>>Your worst nightmare<<

 

Oh c’mon SungYeol you can be more original than that.

 

I Smiled and putted my phone back in my pocket, ill try to pay attention to this last 10 minutes of class.

 

Ok, I already know all this, why is math so simple? I still have 5 minutes left and there is nothing to do… I guess ill just draw something in the back of my notebook.

 

What should I sketch this time? ill just let my mind wonder around and see what comes out of it I guess.

 

The 5 minutes where over faster than I thought but my drawing was all done, I’m not good at drawing people but some reason there where two faces looking at me with smiles on their faces in that paper. One looked somehow like SungJong and the other one looked like SungYeol.

 

Could it be that I’m still confused between those two? Anyway this is not good at all.

 

-

 

SungJong OPV

 

They are texting each other right in front of me, SungYeol hyung is failing math and I am too but at least I try to study.

 

What is so important that they can’t tell each other after class is over? Why do I even care what they are talking anyway?

 

Oh, who I’m I kidding? I still like MyungSoo I don’t think ill be able to forget him fast. I don’t even think I want to forget him why would I, there is nothing between him and SungYeol hyung.

 

Just for this time I’ll fight for what I want, and I’m not giving up.

 

---------------------------------

 

Sorry im taking so long to update... i have all the ideas for the main plot but i just dont know how to get there keke.

 

Marry Late Xmas :)