Chapter 17

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

SungJong POV

 

D-did he just kiss me?

 

Is this real?

 

I looked at Myung and blinked a few times in confusion but he just looked as confused as me.

 

“Sorry” he said looking nervous now. Why is he apologizing? I don’t want him to apologize; I just want him to kiss me again!

 

 “Sorry for what?” I looked at him trying to make him see in my eyes that there was nothing to apologize for.

 

“For kissing you, I think” he took the first aid kit to its place again and sat on a chair on the other side of the room.

 

I walked to him with all my body hurting a little and sat on his lap. He looked worried and confused at the same time so I just smiled and looked into his eyes. All of a sudden I kissed him. But not just a normal kiss this one was filled with passion and care.

 

And for my surprise he reacted the same way, he didn’t push me away or anything he hugged me and kept kissing me almost as if there was no tomorrow.

 

I was loosing my breath and had to pull away from him slowly, then I looked into his eyes and I saw that he was happy, happier than words could say. There was a sparkle in his black eyes that made them look like a peaceful night of summer.

 

“Is time to go back to class Jongie” he said smiling.

 

“Can’t we just stay here a little more?” I asked not really thinking of what I was saying.

 

“Lets go” he laughed while saying that and pushed me a little so I stood up from his lap.

 

We got out from infirmary holding hands and walked to my class room… In this class we weren’t together so he just walked me to my classroom and then went to his class.

 

“Are you ok Jongie?” asked SungGyu hyung looking worried.

 

“Yes, hyung I’m ok just some bruises that’s all” I smiled at him and sat down on my seat.

 

-

 

SungYeol POV

 

I just can’t wait till school is over!

 

I can’t stop smiling just thinking about SungJong crying and L paying for everything he has done to me.

 

Well now I have to plan how I’m going to crush HyeMin’s heart so she’ll finally leave me alone…

 

Well I don’t have to plan anything really… I’ll just tell her to get out of my way and to never talk to me again.

 

Oh I’m so bad haha well I don’t really care this just feels so good!

 

Things have to be my way ALWAYS.

 

-

 

MyungSoo POV

 

Finally today is over!

 

I promised SungJong I would take him home after school.

 

“Jongie lets go” I told him taking him by the hand, to be honest I’m kind of scared SungYeol might punch him again it’s better if we just disappear from here now that he’s not here.

 

As we walked SungJong looked happy, what a strange little person, he has just been beaten today and some hours later he is almost jumping like nothing happened.

 

“Why are you so happy Jongie? Are your bruises ok now?” I looked at him half smiling, his happiness is so contagious!

 

“Yes, I’m ok” he smiled “and I’m happy because of you, just seeing you makes me happy” he hugged me and smiled again.

 

“You are so cute” I hugged him back and walked to my motorcycle.

 

We were in front of SungJong house and we said bye I didn’t knew what to do, should I kiss him? Maybe not? But before I could think any harder he kissed me and rushed inside his house.

 

Haha he is really cute.

 

I started the motor again and went home… something doesn’t feel right.

 

“Are you Kim MyungSoo?” a guy asked coming from behind me when I was parking my bike.

 

“Yes, how can I help you?” He doesn’t look familiar at all.

 

“Guy’s he’s here come out” The strange guy shouted to the wind and before I could notice I was surrounded by what seamed 10 strangers.

 

“No, sorry you can’t help me but I think I can help you… when was the last time you where in the hospital? Cause you’re about to go there in just some minutes” and then he punched me and so did the other guys, I could feel my ribs breaking, my nose was bleeding and I could only open one eye. I was the worse pain I had ever felt.

 

And then the world around me went black and my head crashed into the floor.  

 

 

--------

Here is the Chappy!!! it husts so much to make my bias hurt like that!!!      So how was it? if you liked it or hated it comment haha :) Sorry for not uppdating uni is killing my time and my inspiration u.u I primise i'll be updatong next week cuuuuuz!!! i have a 1 week vacation!!! wooohooo!! haha