Chapter 12

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo POV

 

We are finally going inside the movie theater and I’m starting to feel nervous. What if SungYeol follows us? What if he tries to do something to ruin my date with SungJong? Uhg! Why is he even here?

 

My phone started vibrating in my pocket and paranoia started to replace the nerves. I decided to wait until it stopped vibrating; and so it did some seconds later. I took it out of my pocket and saw a text message from SungYeol.

 

>>Are you avoiding me? <<

 

>>Why are you asking that? I just came here with SungJong to watch a movie<<

 

>>Oh! Is it like a date or something? Sorry if I’m interrupting<<

 

Crap! What do I say now? It is a date but he can’t know. Sorry Jong ah~ but I have to lie.

 

>>It’s not a date. Why? <<

 

>>Then can I join you guys? It feels kind of awkward going to the movies by my self<<

 

>>Humm, Sorry Yelie, we already bought our tickets L<<

 

“Who are you texting Myung?” asked SungJong trying to look at my phone.

 

“Who? Umm just my mom that was asking me something” I replayed nervously putting my phone back into my pocket.

 

“The movie is about to start, lets go find our seats” said SungJong taking me by the hand and started walking.

 

As the movie started all SungJong and I did was eat our popcorn and look into the screen. I sometimes looked at the door in case I saw SungYeol come in. I don’t really know what I would do in case he did came in but I was nervous anyways.

 

In the end I never saw Yeol come in so I just decided to watch the movie peacefully and focus on SungJong for the resto of the day.

 

This movie was actually pretty good and I was paying a lot of attention to it so it kind of surprised me when SungJong leaned his head against my shoulder, bur whan I looked at him he was smiling and looked really happy. I think I can get used to this. Cute SungJong why I’m I falling for you?

 

-

 

SungJong POV

 

It didn’t seam to bother him that my head was in his shoulder at all. In fact as some more minutes of the movie went by he even took my hand softly.

 

Oh god my heart is beating so fast just because of his hand in mine, I’m so happy right now that movie theaters are dark, I can feel my face totally blushed and I definitely don’t want him to see me like this.

 

I’m I supposed to act hard to get or something like that in this kind of situation? Even if that is the case I don’t think y can, just the fact of being around him makes me want to hold on to him and never letting go.

 

 At the end of the movie when everybody was getting up to leave Myungsoo looked at me smiling.

 

“Did you enjoy the movie Jongie?” his voice sounded so sweet, so full of happiness that I couldn’t help but smile too.

 

“Yes, it was really good” I wasn’t really sure if I was talking about the movie or  the hole evening with him but in any case and just if you are wondering I loved the hole thing. It was perfect.

 

“Glad to hear that. Would you like to go get something to eat now? I’m starving” He said and just like to make some emphasis on what he was saying his stomach growled screaming for some food.

 

“Let’s go” I said getting up from my seat, Myung did the same and took my hand again on the way to the restaurant.

 

Many people where steering at us, and I was starting to feel a little intimidated by all those looks.

 

“Don’t worry, they are looking at me because they are all jealous I’m with someone as cute as you” He said as his arm went around my waist. 

 

--------------------

 

I'm back!! this is my love love chappy haha hope you guys liked it :) what do you think will happen?