Chapter 6

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

"SungJong ah, wait" I called him after the first class was over. He waited for me but didn't say anything he just looked really surprised. "What's going on? SungYeol and you have been steering at me for the hole class and it looks like you have something to say, you bouth are really geting on my nervs so tell me". I just decided to confront him, I couldn't take the awkward looks any longer.

 

"Well I just wanted to ask you something but I think it would be really strange if I do so just forget about it, its not important anymore" he said looking at the floor, I could see in his eyes that it did matter so I just looked at him rising an eyebrow to make him talk. He took a deap breath and looked at me red faced and really embarased "ok I'll say it but please just replay and if your answer is no then don't make fun of me". It was useless for me to replay so I just nodded and he went on "DongWoo hyung and Hoya hyung are trowing a party this sunday, its kind of a party where you have to take someone and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me" he said and looked down to the floor expecting my answer to be no...

 

"Ok, but it has to be at night, its just that my parents may want to be with me that day because is 13th and well that's my birthday, but as soon as its night time ill be free" I told him and smiled looking at his shoked face.

 

"Really? Cool then ill have present for you that day" he smiled back and we went to our next class talking and laughing a bit.

 

SungJong wasn't a bad guy, he's just really shy person but he can be really cool and interesting when you get to talk to him. I guess I missjudged him yesturday, the story of my life.

 

Normally people think I’m an

-

 

SungJong OPV

 

I can’t believe he said yes just like that, and even in his birthday, I’m glad he’s not being cold with me any more. It looks like we are going to be pretty good friends.

 

Thinking about that just made me smile like a little kid.

 

-

 

SungYeol OPV

 

Ok I couldn’t ask MyungSoo in class, but the thing is I don’t know how, he is always so cold and I just want him to say yes straight away so I don’t have to insist and make him hate me.

 

Just in my way to the next class I saw SungJong and I was about to run to catch up with him when MyungSoo just appeared out of nowhere and started talking to SungJong. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but I could see their faces. At the beginning SungJong looked embarrassed but then he sais something and then MyungSoo replayed smiling… wait… what? SMILING? That can’t be… and after the little talk they just walked away on the way to our next class.

 

Could it be? Does MyungSoo like Jongie? One thing was sure in my mind, SungJong just betrayed me in the worse way he could have ever done.