Chapter 1

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

Going to a new place is always strange. Leaving the people you know and living the risk of being alone because other people may not like you, always being alert of what’s going on around you so you can fit in somehow, getting used to a new city, new streets, new places.

 

“Do we really have to go there, mom? Can’t I just stay here? Im 19 already don’t you think I’ll be ok living by myself?” I asked my mother taking my bags down stairs.

 

“Yes, we really have to go there and no you can’t live alone, now go call your dad, he’s taking too long packing” said my mom with a serious expression in her face.

 

Since I told my parents that I’m gay they decided to move out of this town, I think they made up a really weird story in their heads and ended up deciding it was the town’s fault that I was ‘This way’. Witch is pretty stupid the way I see it   but I can’t really do anything about it, can I?

 

The trip started and I putted on my headphones and played my music as loud as my MP3 player would let me. I don’t know exactly how much time passed by but I fell asleep.

 

We got to the new house and started unpacking, since it was already late at night all I did was take out one of my pajamas from my bag and go to bed. I was going to have a pretty bad day tomorrow. First day of school is never good.

 

-

 

<>

 

SungJong OPV

 

I hate walking to school; this half-an-hour walk is so boring. I used to go to school with WooHyun hyung but since he started dating SungGyu hyung two months ago I have to walk.

 

After thinking about random things in life such as how bad I’m doing in math, or how to tell my parents I don’t like girls I finally got to school. Went to my class room and sat next to SungYeol hyung.

 

“Did you hear the news, Jongie? A new guy is coming today, he just moved out from some city. I saw some pictures of him and he is really hot!” Said SungYeol hyung, I could see he was really exited about the new guy, I can tell he really wants a boyfriend now that most of our friends are together and him and I are the only ones that are alone.

 

“You are such a stalker, hyung. How do you know all those things about him?” I asked trying to make fun of him. “Well you know, my dad is the principal of the school, of course I know everything interesting that is going to happen here” he said bragging about his position.

 

Then the door opened slowly and the new guy came in. He had a mysterious thing about him that just made me want to know more about him, and yes he was really hot, like something I had never seen.

 

I don’t exactly know why but when his eyes met mine it was like the world had stoped, I couldn’t hear anything around me and couldn’t see anything that wasn’t him.

 

When he sat down in the only empty desk in the room I turned around and asked SungYeol hyung “What is his name?” trying not to be too evident of my curiosity.

 

“Kim MyungSoo, I told you he’s hot” replayed my friend with a smile on his face.