Chapter 3

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

SungJong OPV

 

I told SungYeol hyung to give MyungSoo some privacy but as stubborn as he is I knew he was going to ignore me.

 

Oh God it was so awkward at lunch, I really felt that MyungSoo didn’t want to be with us at all. He just kept looking at his food and trying to eat it as fast as he could just to not be with us any more, and then, SungYeol hyung comes up with the idea of that party; for one second I could see surprise un MyungSoo’s face  but then that poker face appeared. *sigh* now how I’m I supposed to get to know him and find out what’s so mysterious about him?

 

“Jongie what do you think?” asked Hoya hyung taking me out of my thoughts.

 

“What do I think about what?” I asked looking at my other 5 hyungs that where looking at me waiting for another answer.

 

“DongWoo was saying that the new guy looks like L from Death note. Do you agree?” asked Woohyun hyung this time.

 

“Maybe?” I replayed but then I came to think about it and it did made sense, MyungSoo did had a something that made him be like the manga character. “Well, he does, why?”

 

But all my friends just ignored me and kept walking until they could find a place to seat down while we where in lunch break.

 

-

 

MyungSoo OPV

 

OK, maybe I was rude standing up from the table that way but I really don’t know what is going on. I know I’m the new guy here but does that mean I’m the new toy? I’m I really the only interesting thing around here?  Don’t get this wrong, but, why is that guy SungYeol so friendly?

 

So many questions and it was just my first day here, really I don’t know what to expect from those guys. Are they trying to be my friends? Or is this a way of making fun of me for being ‘the new guy’? I really don’t understand. Everything they do is so unexpected.

 

Just for today I will try to ignore them, maybe tomorrow things would me different. Right?

 

“MyungSoo sshi!” I heard someone calling my name but it was a voice I didn’t recognize so I stopped and looked back  to see one of the boys that was seating in the table with SungYeol and SungJong at lunch time.

 

“Wait, can we talk for a second?” He asked walking to me.

 

“What happened?” I asked to make him talk. I had no time, I had to go to my next class, I didn’t want to be late.

 

“My name is Nam WooHyun, we met earlier at lunch” he said smiling “I’m just a little curious about your reaction to my friends, they where trying to be friendly you know?” He looked at me searching for the answer in my face but I know he was not going to find anything looking at me. I’m just so used to my automatic poker face that most people never know what I’m thinking.

 

“What do you mean by reaction? I just felt I don’t belong to be with you guys, so why be a bother?  I’ll continue with my normal life so please you and your friends do the same” I said looking at him in the eyes so he could get the full meaning of what I was saying.

 

I started walking to my classroom hoping that guy wouldn’t follow me. Seriously what is so interesting about me anyways? I’m just a normal person. 

 

-

I know this chapter wasn't so good, sorry im a little out  of inspiration. Hope you guys liked it anyway :) ill be updating as soon es posible :D