Chapter 11

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

SungJong POV

 

As the bell rang I walked to MyungSoo's desk and tapped his shoulder. For just a second I thougt I saw a drowing of myself in his desk but when I looked back it was gone.

 

"MyungSoo hyung, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him whit my cutest face on.

 

"Sure" he replayed smiling. "What happened Jongie?"

 

"Nothing really, I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the movies with me tomorrow; there is this movie that I want to watch but noone has time to watch it with me" I looked at him with my cute-killer look just to make sure he would say yes.

 

"Sure" He said looking into my eyes and then looking away with his face blushed.

 

"Grate! Then ill call you later to plan everything ok?" I smiled looking at him making him blush even more.

 

"Ok, now let's go have lunch, the guys are waiting for us" he said as he started walking away.

 

We got to the cafeteria and greated our friends as usual then after some conversation MyungSoo got up from the table and went to buy his food.

 

Just when I was about to stand up and go with him SungYeol hyung did the same and called him.

 

"Yah~, L! Wait for me" an as he said so he started walking towards MyungSoo.

 

*sigh* For some reason I feel SungYeol hyung is trying to compete with me to see who gets MyungSoo first, which is kind of really stupid but I’m not willing to loose.

 

-

 

[The next day after school]

 

-

 

MyungSoo POV

 

I’m supposed to go to SungJong’s house at 5 pm and it’s already 4:45 pm; I’m still seating in my bed trying to calm my nerves. Would Sungjong like what I’m wearing? I’m I wearing something to formal? I’ll better change my cloths fast.

 

It took me some time to decide but in the end I just ended up wearing the same as I had planned before. I’m already late I have to get there fast.

 

I called a taxi and told the driver where to go meanwhile I just stared at the window and thought about life. Moving to this city wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, I have friends now and my grades are good, I even have SungJong and SungYeol and even though I don’t really know which of them I like its still good to dream about someone… *sigh* its been so long since I liked someone that this whole situations is confusing and I don’t really know what to do about it.

 

When I knocked the door of Jongie’s house he opened it and went out immediately.

 

“What took you so long Myung? I was waiting for you” he said looking at me with his really cute eyes and some kind of shine in his eyes that just made me want to hug him and never let go.

 

“Sorry, Jongie my mom was giving me trouble and making me organize de house” I lied smiling and missing up his hair a little bit.

 

“Yah~ It took me hours to make my hair perfect, don’t do that” He said pretending to be angry at me but with some playfulness in his face. Why is he so adorable?

 

“Sorry” I said with a wide smile. I half hugged him putting one of my arms around his shoulders “Should we get going then?”

 

He just nodded and started walking to the mall which was only some blocks away.

 

On our way we didn’t talk much but it wasn’t awkward at all, it was peaceful and relaxing to be with him. That is one of the things I like about him actually, he is really cute and smiley but he can be really calm and relaxing if you need someone to just be with you for some time.

 

When we where finally in the cinemas I told SungJong to wait for me out of the queue and that o would buy the tickets for the movie. He insisted in buying the popcorn.

 

Wait who is that at the end of the line? He looks familiar...

 

I looked at him carefully and couldn’t believe it. What on earth is doing SungYeol here all by himself?

 

Some part of wanted to call him and ask him to join me but I knew it was no the time for that; today is my day with SungJong and no one else.

 

I bought the tickets and started walking towards SungJong.

 

“Myung, what do you want to drink?” asked my dongsaeng looking into my eyes like the answer was there.

 

“Just a coke will do, Jongie” I looked back at him and half hugged him like before.

 

-

 

SungYeol POV

 

[Earlier that day]

 

“WooHyun hyung do you know what L is doing today?” I asked my friend trying to sound uninterested in the answer.

 

“He is going to the movies with SungJong, why? Are you going to go stalk him?” He asked making fun of me.

 

“Is it like a date or something?” I just ignored my friends stupid jokes. If L is out with SungJong this can be bad for my plans.

 

“I don’t know, Yeol. Why is that even important know?” he sounded bored that I didn’t react to his bad jokes.

 

“Nothing hyung, don’t worry, see you at school tomorrow ok? Bye” I hugged up the phone and looked at the clock; 5 pm I have to hurry. 

 

------------------

^^ im updating today since i had the idea of the date and everything :) hope you liked it 

Also i wanted to tell you guys that i wont be updating for some time because i'm going out on vacation and i dont have wifi where im going :( 

I'll be back like the 10th of Jan :) wait for me i promise i will write a lot while im away and then post it here :) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!