Chapter 18

“This place is a paradise only if you’re here”

 

SungYeol POV

 

It’s almost 10pm and no news from L.

 

Why isn’t HyeMin calling me? School was over several hours ago and no news from him.

 

This is so frustrating.

 

“SungYeol!” Called my mom from the other side of the house.

 

“Coming” I made myself stand from my bed and walked to where my mom was.

 

“This lovely girl came to visit you” said my mom smiling, she knows I don’t like girls but I guess she keeps the hope that I will like a girl one day.

 

I turned to look at the person my mom was talking about and I saw HyeMin.

 

“Hi” I looked at my mom to make her go somewhere else and then went outside of the house.

 

“Oppa!” screamed HyeMin hugging me by the neck.

 

“Hi, so? What happened?” I was planning to keep this conversation as short as possible.

 

“My friends called me a while ago, he’s in the hospital, I think some broken ribs, also an arm and he hit his head pretty badly. I’m Sure he won’t be going to school in some days” She said and smiled, she looked proud of what happened and I was too. This is exactly what I wanted.

 

“Good, thank you HyeMin” I smiled as cute as possible and then turned back to go inside my house.

 

“Oppa, why are you leaving?” Asked that stupid girl trying to do her best Aegyo. Pathetic.

 

“Because I have something to do and you are pathetic. Thank you for the favour, now stay away from me ok?” Just as I planned I crushed her heart so she would leave me alone. Tears started running down her face and she looked at me like I was the worst person out there.

 

“So mean, why did I believe you?” She started running way from me. What a tragic scene. Oh well.

 

-

 

SungJong POV

 

He must be busy I kept on repeating myself.

 

Its almost 11 pm and he hasn’t called, its not like he calls me every day but he does text me when he gets home just to let me know but today he didn’t This is worrying me.

 

Should I call him? Wouldn’t that be a bit too much?

 

Ugh! What should I do?

 

“Jongie? Can I come in?” asked my mom from the other side of the door.

 

“Come in mom” I said frustrated sitting on my bed.

 

“Are you ok? You didn’t eat your dinner today, are you angry about something?” My mom knows me so well…

 

“It’s nothing mom, is just that the boy I’m dating hasn’t called me and I’m worried because he normally does.” I looked at my cell phone trying to make it ring but it didn’t

 

“So why don’t you call him?” She asked like it was the obvious thing to do.

“Well I don’t know, what if he thinks I’m desperate or something? I should just wait till I see him tomorrow.” I looked to the ground frustrated not knowing what to do.

 

My mom took my phone and started looking at it. Then before I could do anything she called Myung’s number, I knew I shouldn’t had put that heart at the end of his name.  

 

She gave me the phone when someone in the other line answered.

 

“Hello?” asked a woman’s voice.

 

“Umm Hello, Is MyungSoo there?” I felt so pathetic for not hanging up.

 

“Who’s calling?” Asked the woman.

 

“SungJong, I’m.. a friend of him.” This is awkward

 

“He can’t, peak up right now, I’m sorry” her voice cracked and I heard sobs coming from her.

 

“Miss. Are you ok? Did something happen to him?” My nerves where killing me.

 

“We’re in the hospital” and she hung up.

 

“Mom, I have to go” I said putting my phone in my pocket and taking out my wallet from my backpack.

 

“Where? What’s going on Jongie?” asked my mom with worry all over her face.

 

“He’s in the hospital” Was all I said walking out of my room.

 

“Jongie, wait, I’ll take you there” Said my mom rushing behind me.

 

I can’t thank my mom enough; she took me to the hospital as fast as possible and went with me to where MyungSoo’s mom was.

 

“What happened?” I asked as soon as I saw his parents.

 

“We don’t know, when I got home he was lying on the floor bleeding. He has been unconscious since then. The doctor says he’s ok but he haven’t seen him jet” said his mom crying loudly.

 

“Is it ok if I stay here with you?” I asked looking at his dad.

 

“Sure” He replayed trying to smile. I could see in his face he was trying to me strong for his wife, but it was hard for him, tears where trying to come out from his eyes too.

“Sorry, I didn’t introduce myself. I’m Lee SungJong” I said bowing to them.

 

“Oh, so you are the famous SungJong? MyungSoo talks about you all the time” Said his Mr. Kim trying to smile.

 

I couldn’t help but blush. Had he told his parents we are dating?

 

I couldn’t think about it any longer; the doctor came to the waiting room and asked for MyungSoo’s family. They stood up from their chairs and rushed to him.

 

“He just woke up, you can go in and see him” he said to his parents who looked at me.

 

“You’ll see him soon ok?” said his dad to me going inside the hall where all the rooms where.

 

Now all that is left is waiting.

 

An hour passed by and his parents came and smiled at me.

 

“Come in SungJong” His mom smiled and sat down next to me.

 

My nerves where killing me. The doctor says he’s ok but I don want to see him hurting.

 

I came inside the door of his room to find him lying on bed thinking about something.

 

“How are you?” I asked walking to his side trying to smile.

 

“I’m Ok, thanks for asking” He said looking at me like I’m some kind of stranger. Some minutes passed by and he was looking at me “Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure, what is it Myung?” I smiled putting my hand on his but for my surprise he moved it away.

 

“Who are you?” He asked looking at me trying to remember. 

 

 

--------------------

Hii!! So here is chapter 18! Hope you guys liked it :) Thnx to all my subscribers :) please do comment :)