Mission 2

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Edited! Enjoy.



Junmyeon fidgeted in his seat, nervously waiting for his client to arrive. He was aware that he might have arrived a bit earlier than the time they agreed on over the phone, but he needed to collect himself and give a good first impression, so arriving beforehand should help.

To kill time, he reread the info in his client's file but there wasn't much in it, really. It's just the basic info about the Mayor and the rough description of his job-being his son's bodyguard, which Junmyeon was 100% percent sure was the one and only Park Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol was well-known as the Mayor's pride. He was getting a lot of attention lately, due to his brave and bold moves as a young politician. People assumed that he was going to be exactly like his father and might well become the Mayor one day. Maybe the Mayor decided his son needed a bodyguard too, because of this sudden fame and attention.

But surprisingly none of Junmyeon's assumptions were correct, seeing that the man taking a seat in front of him right now is definitely not Park Chanyeol. 

"Mr Kim? I'm sorry for making you wait. I was stuck in traffic," the guy said, flashing him a smile, displaying a deep dimple on his fair cheek. Junmyeon almost drooled. Well, he couldn't deny that the other had a very good looking face. Maybe this is the Mayor's other son? 

"It's okay. I've just arrived too. So, Mr.Park, can we start our briefing or do you want to order something first?" Junmyeon said, but he was a bit startled when the Mayor's son laughed. He recalled what just he said, afraid that he had said something wrong. 

"I'm not the Mayor's son. Well, yes, he is the one who’s supposed to meet you today, but something important came up, so he sent me instead. I'm Zhang Yixing, Mr Wu's personal assistant." Yixing offered him a handshake which Junmyeon quickly accepted. 

“Mr. Wu?" Junmyeon asked with a slight frown, confused. Yixing nodded and quickly rummaged through his briefcase, handing the bodyguard a few papers. 

“Mr. Wu is the Mayor's first son, and he will be your client. This is the document you need to sign if you agree to take this job." Yixing gestured to the papers in front of Junmyeon and smiled a bit. 

"I thought the Mayor's surname was Park?"  Yixing just nodded at Junmyeon's curious question. The bodyguard was still a bit confused. 

“Well, Mr. Wu has taken his mother's surname. I can't explain it to you right now, unfortunately, Mr. Kim. So, shall we start the briefing?" Junmyeon just nodded even though he was still slightly confused, as Yixing flashed him another charming smile. 

---

"I think you guys have misunderstood. I'm a bodyguard, not a nanny, Mr Zhang." Junmyeon let out a nervous laugh and put down the new file Yixing gave him earlier. The other just smiled again. 

"We know, Mr Kim, that's why you're the best candidate for this job." Yixing took a sip of his coffee while eyeing the confused bodyguard.

Junmyeon chuckled again. "I don't understand at all, Mr Zhang. I'm trained to be a bodyguard so I don't think hiring me to take care of Mr Wu's sons is the best decision. You should find a real nanny. I mean, a woman at least. I'm a guy."

Yixing slowly put down his coffee and shook his head. "Mr Wu needs both nanny and bodyguard right now, but he doesn't like it when too many people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter