Last Mission : The Vow

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung..are you okay? you look a little pale.."

"I can't do this Dae..."

"Don't be ridiculous hyung! It's too late to say that now.."

Junmyeon whimpered. Jongdae was right but he feel like throwing up right now.

"Hey hyung.." Jongdae took pity on his big brother so he plopped himself on the couch beside a very nervous Junmyeon and hug him sideway. "Try to calm down ok..you just nervous right now and it's normal. i felt like that too before, right? do you remember what did you said to me back then?" 

Junmyeon took a deep breath and nodded softly."As soon as you see Minseok at the altar,these nerves will disappear." he whispered.

Jongdae smiled. "You also said to just imagine those wonderful day ahead of me that i will share with Minseok and probably our future children and how i will finally have my own family?" he smiled wider when he saw his brother nodded again. "So hyung, why don't you use your own advice right now..imagine your life after this with Yifan hyung..with Sehun and Jongin and maybe soon my future nephew or niece?" He teased.

Junmyeon's cheek flushed at that as he swatted Jongdae's arm that still wrapped around his body in a hug. Jongdae just tighten the hug and laughed loudly.

"You'll be fine hyung ..don't think too much. take a deep breath."

Junmyeon nodded and do exactly as his little brother said. He shouldn't think too much. As he tried to calm himself down, there's a knock on the door before it's opened and revealed his bestfriend, looking all handsome in black suit. Kyungsoo is his best man today.

"Junmyeon, are u ready? They'll start soo- hey, what's wrong with that gloomy face?" Kyungsoo asked, sounded just as concerned as Jongdae before. 

"Hyung just have pre-wedding jitters and he over thinking again.." Jongdae answered before Junmyeon could even open his mouth. 

Kyungsoo chuckled. "Aigoo my Junnie..hey, you'll be fine okay. Isn't this what you've been dreaming since Yifan asked you to be his boyfriend?"

"I dont know Soo..what if he suddenly realised that I'm not the right one for him? What if he regre-"

"Whoa stop right there, Mr Worrypant. Don't worry your head with stupid thoughts like that. Not right now." Kyungsoo quickly cut him off. There's a frown on his handsome face, and Junmyeon sure Jongdae has it too.

"Stop thinking, hyung. You know Yifan hyung won't do that, that just your insecurity talking. He loves you hyung. Do you still doubting him even on your wedding day? He'll be sad if he found out.."

Junmyeon bit his lower lips, guilty.  

"Jun..i promise you everything will be fine. You will have your own family after this. Man up and get this over with. Dont give me that gloomy face. People will thought you were forced to marry or something. Come on, stand up. Let me see my handsome bestfriend."

Kyungsoo with Jongdae quickly help Junmyeon to stand , both with a really big smile on their faces.

"Just walk down the aisle and recite ur vow. Say i do and then kiss your groom. Ok? The only thing you should worry is your wedding night later-"

"Kyungsoo!" Junmyeon whined, embarrased. His cheek getting red and the sight only makes the other two to even more. He quickly protect his innocent ears as soon as Jongdae start talking about his 'wedding night' tips. He knows how shameless both Kyungsoo and Jongdae can get when it comes about since they're much more experienced than him, and they couldn't stop bugging him about that since the day his wedding date had been set. God, he hates them so much. 

"Stop Dae.. look how red he is. We gonna broke your brother before Yifan could even kiss him at the altar. He'll kill us later" Kyungsoo said, still cackling.

Jongdae cooed. "Awww hyung..you're so cute." His hands already pinching Junmyeon's flaming cheeks.

Junmyeon groaned. " I hate you both so much!"

" I love you too Jun!" Kyungsoo replied, his heart shape lip wide with smile."Not that nervous anymore right?"

Now that Kyungsoo asked, Junmyeon realised he felt a lot better than before. Not that the jittery feelings already gone, it still there but it wasn't as bad as before. "Yeah.. thanks. Both of you. I don't know what do i do if you two weren't here."

"Of course we'll be here, Jun.." Kyungsoo replied, earning a nod from Jongdae. 

Junmyeon inhaled a deep breath again as Kyungsoo helping him to fix his bow tie and readjusted his collar. He also helped to buttoned Junmyeon's waistcoat when suddenly Jongdae's phone chimed with notification.

"You ready, hyung? It's time"

Junmyeon let out a shaky breath and nodded.

"Let's go!" Jongdae cheerfully said as Junmyeon took the last deep breath to calm himself.

"Let's go." He finally said.

 

 

-----

Their wedding was held at The Raum. Junmyeon honestly never imagined his wedding will be held at such a grand place like this. Usually, celebrities always held their wedding here and Junmyeon wasn't surprise at all. Raum’s interior was indeed beautiful, and everything looked grand as if it were some type of a European historic landmark. He believed he overused his luck right now.

Junmyeon sighed as he followed Kyungsoo and Jongdae, still jittery but when they arrived there, he felt a lot better when he saw two familiar little figures waiting infront of the wedding hall door, both dressed handsomely in a matching outfits. Luhan who also there, looking dashing in his white suits noticed him first and quickly tell both of the boys. He couldn't help but cooed once they turned around.

They both wore white dress shirts with light grey color waistcoat that matched with their pants in the same color. There's also a small white flowers boutonnière worn pinned on their waistcoat and black bow tie neatly tucked under their collar to complete the little gentleman's look. Their hairs also styled neatly and Junmyeon  just knew one day Sehun and Jongin gonna grew up and both be girls and boys' heartbreakers. What a ridiculously handsome little boys that soon going to be his stepsons. His heart swelled at that thoughts. 

"Uncle!"

Both of the boys beamed brightly as soon as Junmyeon stood infront of them. He considered on hugging them but watching how Luhan keep fussing over them to readjusted their bowtie and keep reminding Jongin to hold on the basket of flower petals tightly, he changed his mind. 

"Aww..our nini going to be flower boy today?" Junmyeon cooed. This is a surprise, it was never on their original plan. 

Upon hearing that, Jongin smiled shyly and nodded. "Nini like flowers, they're pretty!" He chirps excitedly.

Junmyeon smiled and patted Jongin's head. "Pretty like Nini?" He teased.

Jongin giggled cutely. "Uncle is pretty too!" He declared.

Junmyeon laughed. He then looked at Sehun, who currently frowning because Luhan keep readjusting his collar and bowtie. The boy muttered something, looking mildly annoyed as Luhan still not satisfied with something. Junmyeon then look at the wedding rings tied with a grey satin ribbon,on top of a white pillow held by Sehun. He smiled. So Sehun will be the ringbearer. 

"Sehun ah.."

Once the boy looked at Junmyeon, he gave a thumb up. "You look handsome today!"

He was sure Sehun rolled his eyes but there's a slight smile on his lips.

"Hyung, time to enter the hall" Jongdae told them after got a sign from inside the hall. Luhan quickly ushered the boys to stand infront Junmyeon. There's no bridesmaids and groomsmen so Sehun will walk first, followed by Jongin and then Junmyeon. Kyungsoo will follow behind him.

"Ok, ready?" Luhan asked.

Junmyeon took a breath and nodded. With that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter