Mission 6

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : not edited 



Today is Saturday and that meant Junmyeon had been the Wu's siblings Nannyguard for almost a week now. A week of failure. 

That's what Junmyeon could said about his first week. Total failure. Sehun still the same cold, grumpy Wu Sehun which meant he still couldn't win Wu Jongin's heart. He had tried all things and methods to be honest , but nothing worked. Being their nanny was draining his energy and strategies.  

Today's schedule was not that busy. Just need to drive Sehun to his  extra classes in the morning, before send the siblings to their dance classes on evening. Sehun take a modern dance lessons while Jongin surprisingly had a ballet class which he choose with his own wil according to Yixing. 

Mr Wu had enrolled Jongin to a pre-ballet class, where they teach a toddlers from 3 until 5 years old. He was the only boy in the class for the moment and that made Mr Wu's youngest son got the whole class's attention. The little girls always surrounded him during rest , while the parents kept praised how cute he was. Jongin the other hand,  seemed didn't mind all the attention at all. 

Junmyeon been there the whole lessons and watched how Jongin really enjoyed his class .At the same time, the bodyguard couldn't help to felt jealous at how flexible those young baby are. Most toddlers are amazingly limber and enrolled them to a dance class in earlier age will maintained their limber according to the teacher. It's important, especially for ballet. Even the class just teach a simple movement but it will help before they ready for the real lesson once they getting older enough for it. 

"Are you Wu Jongin's other parents?"

Junmyeon a bit startled and quickly looked besides him. There's around five women already take a seats besides him, which Junmyeon really sure was empty a while ago. 

"Finally we can meet you. Usually your husband who always  came."

They  must be talkied about Mr Wu. According  to Yixing, Mr Wu would always came to  the class if he free on Saturday, but today unfortunately he had important  events to attended. Junmyeon could imagined his serious boss sat with other parents, felt proud while watched his son do all the movement. He must be as popular as Jongin too, considered that most of the parents who came here was the woman. 

"No wonder he had a very good looks, both of his parents is really handsome." Another voice interrupted when Junmyeon about to denied the assumption.

"Do you know how much my daughter likes your son Mr Wu? She can't stop talking about Jongin every time after the ballet class. Aigoo.. my daughter had her first baby crush"

"Same with my SooJung. That little girl even said wanna marry Jongin when they grow up later. What say you Mr Wu? We might be future in laws."

Junmyeon cringed when all of them laughed. 

Why they thought Jongin's other parents was a man? Junmyeon to be honest wondered too, because he still didn't 't met with Mrs Wu yet. Or is it Mr Wu? 

"We've seen Jongin's brother before and seriously you're so lucky to giving birth such a very handsome sons Mr Wu."

Junmyeon tried to talked and introduced himself but the woman couldn't  stopped talking, so he ended up smiled awkwardly. They kept  rambling and Junmyeon felt the urge to screamed to them that he just a nanny and bodyguard. Absolutely not Mr Wu's spouse.  

When the teacher announced that the lessons for today had ended, Junmyeon still couldn't ntroduced himself properly yet.The woman already went back to their seats before , as all  the kids quickly ran to each other parents and some of them animatedly chatted or showed the new move they've learned today. 

Jongin walked slowly to Junmyeon which the bodyguard quickly handed the sweaty and tired boy, a drink. Luckily, he took it without ignored him as always. While drinking, the older noticed how Jongin stared longingly towards his other classmates.

The way they talked cheerfully with their parents, the way their mother patted their head lovingly or the way the parents praised them proudly. 

Junmyeon's heart sinked. It's reminded him to Sehun whenever he fetched that boy from school. The same sad gaze. These boy must craved their parent's presence. 

Without noticed, Junmyeon's hand already landed on Jongin's soft brown lock.  It's startled the little boy a bit and he gave the bodyguard a confused look. 

"You doing great today Jonginnie! Your daddy must be proud of you. Uncle too!" Smiled, Junmyeon said that with a cheerful tone. There's a silent for a while before he heard a small voice. 

"Re-Really? did Nini dancing good today uncle?“ Jongin asked while tugged on his own shirt. 

"Yes! you're the best. Even uncle can't dance like you." Junmyeon beamed and raised both of his hand to do the thumbs up gesture. That small shy smile he got as return didn't go unnoticed by the older. 

"Do you think daddy and Sehunnie hyung will love it when Nini show them later uncle?" Jongin asked again, this time he already sat closer to Junmyeon, much to the latter's delight. 

"Of Course!! They will love it. Uncle promise!" Junmyeon offered his pinky fingers to Jongin which the boy quickly linked it together with his tiny one , shyly.

Cute. 

"Let's go Jonginnie. We gonna go fetch your hyung at his class." Junmyeon quickly took Jongin's small bear bag and  pulled the tiny boy's hand to the class's door. He stopped halfway after saw how tired Jongin was, so he wasted no time to scooped the tiny one up, decided to carry him to Sehun's class even the boy usually won't let him do that. 

Instead of protested like he usually did before, surprisingly Jongin clinged both of his hands around Junmyeon's neck and rested his head on the latter's shoulder. 

"Nini so tired" He whined cutely, while tightened his grip. 

Whatever reasons of this new sudden changed was definitely welcomed by Junmyeon gratefully but after heard a few cooing and comments at the background about how sweet they're made the bodyguard felt quite nervous. 

They still thought that he's Jongin's other daddy and hopefully this won't cause him trouble. 

---

"Hyung, what dance you learn today?  Nini wanted to see it!!"

Junmyeon watched as Jongin bounced excitedly besides Sehun, while walked into the mansion. He trailed behind the siblings slowly to gave them a space to shared what they've learned today, at the same time closed enough to heard the details. 

Even Jongin returned to his usual self back once Sehun with them but Junmyeon really sure there's a small progressed between him and that little boy right now and he's hoped it would change d something. 

As soon as they've entered the house, Junmyeon make his way to the kitchen's direction to informed that the boys hasd returned from the class , so the chef could started to prepared the dinner for them later. But a loud, deep voice came from somewhere not so far from there, stopped him halfway. 

"Where's my beloved little baby boys?"

A man voice. Curious, Junmyeon turned back to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter