Mission 12

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: not edited 

 

 

Much to Junmyeon's surprise, having Luhan here wasn't as bad as he thought and he felt bad that he even felt  jealous to the Chinese man before. Luhan was the type that can make people felt comfortable around him, as Yixing said he was a sweetheart. Junmyeon can't agree more.

The boys also doesn't attached  much to their uncle after few days and Luhan seemed doesn't mind about that either because that's mean he can spend more time with his boyfriend. There's a few times in the morning where Junmyeon saw Yixing sending a sleepy Luhan at the mansion door before he goes to work, where Mr Wu won't let that go easily without a naughty teasing until both of the lovebirds felt annoyed. Rather than amused by the  red blushes on the couple's cheeks , Junmyeon found Mr Wu's naughty smirk was more interesting. He didn't know that the latter got that naughty side of him where it's makes him looked younger and playful. It's refreshing. 

After almost two weeks  Luhan was here, the chinese man suddenly suggested to make a small family gathering. He planned to make a barbecue party on upcoming Sunday and much to Junmyeon's surprise, he got the invitation as well. 

"Isn't this supposed to be a family gathering?" That's the first question blurted out from Junmyeon after the sudden invitation and Luhan just laughed. 

"Well whether you aware or not, you've become part of this family too,  you know. I hate to admitted this but you might become one of the boys's favorite uncle and maybe more than me." Luhan said with a slight pout. 

Junmyeon chuckled. "We know that wasn't true. They love you more than me and still,  I don't think it's a good idea for me to show up at the party. It's should be just for your family.."

It's not just because he would felt uncomfortable and out of the place but Junmyeon  also doesn't felt like wasting his day off on Sunday too. That's the only day when he can forget about all his work and lazying himself at home and If he having a good mood, Junmyeon will clean the apartment even there's nothing much to do or cook Jongdae's favorite meals. It's a relaxing weekend for him and Junmyeon isn't the one who like  to break his usual routine. 

" Nahh.. come on! We'll  invite some friends too. Yixing will be there and Chanyeol will bring his boyfriend I think. You should come Junmyeon-shi! I know the boys would be happy, besides, the more the merrier." Luhan said, eyes all sparkling and bright. He seemed determined  to make Junmyeon won't be able to even say no to that invitation. 

"Please.. You can bring someone with you if you want. Hurmm..Ahh yes!  Your little brother! Yixing said you have a brother right? " Luhan asked and the bodyguard just nodded.

"Then, bring him along this Sunday!" 

"But wouldn't that—"

"No, no. No but. Just come. Please! Pretty pretty please?“ Luhan already clasped both of his hand, and blinking his eyes at the same time. 

Junmyeon dumbly nodded after a second because Luhan's puppy eyes almost at the same level of  adorableness with Jongin's. He should congratulate Luhan  because that latter just become another person who had found his weaknesses. 

Well,  if the host himself insisted for him to come, who was  Junmyeon to say no? 

 

---

 

That Sunday, Junmyeon and Jongdae was the first guests to arrived as there's only Luhan and Mr Wu with a few maids helping them to set up the barbecue place at the backyard.

They instantly offered  a hand to help but both of the cousins doesn't let them , saying that guest shouldn't worry about it and they should just wait until the party started.

At last, Junmyeon dragged Jongdae to meet the siblings, who looked a little excited already  for the party. Surprisingly, the boys seemed going well with Jongdae as soon as Junmyeon introduced him as his little brother. Jongin a bit shy, but still talk with Jongdae whenever the latter asked him something and Sehun seemed doesn't mind about that. There's no death glare or scowl on his face to Jongdae like the way Junmyeon received back then and he felt quite unfair and curious. Doesn't Sehun quite possessive towards his little brother? 

A few minutes after that, Yixing finally arrived and same like Junmyeon and Jongdae earlier, the cousins doesn't let him help either and Yixing  ended up joining them as well. Junmyeon introduced Jongdae to him and both of them exchanging some small talk for a while. Junmyeon doesn't surprise when Jongdae  already felt comfortable around this new environment because his little brother always the type who easily blend in with any type of situations and that's one of his speciality. 

Half a minute after that, the mouth watering smell of grilled meat and chicken filled those backyard as Mr Wu and Luhan expertly showing their skills. Yixing asked if they should wait for other guests but Luhan just assured him that it's fine to start first. 

Chanyeol finally  arrived when they've already started eating and just like Luhan told Junmyeon before , the tall guy really bring someone with him. A very good looking guy that he introduced as Byun Baekhyun, his boyfriend. 

Baekhyun according to Jongdae was a really popular idol lately as his new single becomes hit and even slaying  a few music charts. The rumors about him secretly dating Chanyeol also contributed to his sudden fame and seeing him here today, it's definitely not just a random rumors.

Besides, the way he greeted Mr Wu, Luhan and the siblings, it's looked like it's not the first time they met each other. He even call Luhan, Luhan ge, and Mr Wu, Kris hyung. 

"Aww you guys doesn't even wait for me?" Chanyeol whined as he landed a few kisses on Jongin's cheeks. He then do the same to Sehun.

"You're late Park Chanyeol" Luhan retorted.

"Just a little late Luge. Baekkie got a last minute schedule today." Chanyeol said, pouting. 

"Erm I'm sorry about that Luhan ge. Chanyeol already come early to pick me but I have last minute call from company." Baekhyun said timidly, trying to explain for his boyfriend. 

Luhan shook his head and smile." It's okay sweetheart. We understand, don't worry." 

"You never call me sweetheart ge" Chanyeol murmured that softly but Luhan obviously heard it as he rolling his eyes. 

"Stop whining Yeollie and come here help us. You're one of the host too! " Mr Wu finally said and Chanyeol pouted even more but still obeyed the order. 

---

 

" The boys look really close to you Junmyeon-shi." Baekhyun suddenly said when Junmyeon in the middle wrapping a salad to Jongin. 

"You have no idea how hard I'm trying before I can even gained this " Junmyeon answered. Yixing and Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Believe me I know. I have the same experience but maybe I'm lucky enough that the boys going easy to me because I'm their uncle's boyfriend." Baekhyun said again and he glance for a while to Sehun at the grill area. That boy was probably waiting for his sausage. 

"You're lucky Baekhyun. At least Sehun didn't try to kill you with his death glare like he did to Junnie hyung." Yixing added and the others laugh. 

"He did?" Baekhyun asked and Junmyeon nodded. 

"You guys have no idea how everyday I'm suffering when Jun hyung returned home. He kept whining about how the boys hate him and that he was a worst nanny ever and moping around. He even asked me how to win a kid's heart " Jongdae added much to Junmyeon's  dismay. 

"Dae! "

" What?" Jongdae innocently asked,  shoving another meat into his mouth.

Baekhyun and Yixing chuckled again when Junmyeon threatened to hit his little brother. 

The small chat between them interrupted when a new guest arrived. Another good looking guy with single eyelids and cute chubby cheek. Even he looked cute and petite but the obvious muscles on those biceps like telling them that they shouldn't judge him by his adorable face.Luhan quickly go to give a hug to the guy and then introduced him to all of them. 

"Guys meet my Korean best friend, Minseok." Luhan grinned. 

Minseok flashes a sweet smile and greeted them. He then go to  greet the half-siblings at the grill area before joined them back on the table and  Luhan returned to his task again. 

"You're late Minseok hyung." Yixing said once the said hyung sit besides Jongdae. 

"Uh yeah, Need to settle something at the office." Minseok smile apologetically. After that both of them exchanging some small talk before Yixing introduced them properly to him. 

"This one is Baekhyun, Chanyeol's boyfriend." Yixing gestured to Baekhyun and the latter smile. 

"Ahh so the rumors is true huh? "Minseok said and Baekhyun laugh and nodded. There's a light shade of pink on his cheek. 

" And this one is Junmyeon hyung. He's the new Nanny and also the bodyguard." Yixing pointed to Junmyeon this time and like Baekhyun, Junmyeon also flashes a smile and some greeting. 

"Nice to meet you, Minseok-shi"

"Nice to meet you too Junmyeon-shi. I've heard about you before from Kris and seemed like the boys already like you." Minseok smile in return as well gestured to how Jongin and Sehun sits closely to Junmyeon. The bodyguard chuckled but couldn't help but wonder what exactly Mr Wu told Minseok about him. 

"And who's this handsome besides me? " Minseok already asked before Yixing managed to introduce Jongdae and the poor boy choked on his salad upon hearing that. Everyone at the table surprised, but Minseok being the gentleman he is, quickly patted Jongdae's back and offered him a glass of water. 

"Are you OK? Here, drink this."

Jongdae quick to take the water and gulped down greedily. He hit his chest a few times and all of them sigh relieved when he smile and assured them he's okay. 

"That handsome guy is Jongdae, Junmyeon hyung's little brother"  Yixing finally said, there's a hint of tease on his tone. 

"Ahh nice to meet you, Jongdae-shi " Minseok offered a handshake and Junmyeon swore his smile was even sweeter than before.

Jongdae froze for a while before he quickly accept the hand."N-nice to m-eet you too Minseok-shi." 

Junmyeon smirk knowingly to his brother when he noticed how Jongdae stuttering and he make a mental note to teased his brother about that after this. It's rare to have something to go against Jongdae. 

 

---

 

 

"If you didn't make a move soon, I'm afraid other people will." Luhan scoffed while flipping a chicken drumstick. 

"What?" Kris frowned. 

"I noticed how you look at him. It's so obvious Yifan." Luhan said. A smirk tugging on his lips. Chanyeol chuckled and nodded, agreed. 

" I don't understand what you guys  talking about." Kris scowl and busied himself by putting another meat on the grill. 

"Come on hyung. You know what we talking about." Chanyeol nudg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter