Mission 5

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : not edited 



Junmyeon arrived infront of Wu's mansion ten minutes before 7.30am and his first schedule for today was sending Wu's eldest sibling to the school. To said he's confident enough to started working wasn't quite true. But, he had promised to try his best, so Junmyeon had determined to at least achieved his mission for today. 

Mission Day 1 

1—Don't pissed Wu Sehun off

2— Win Wu Jongin's heart 

He awared that he need to took a small steps , especially with Sehun, because he don't want to ruins any chances by making Sehun hate him more. That would might ended his job for sure. 

So at 7.45am, his duty for today has started.The journey to school was surprisingly peaceful. Too peaceful and awkward actually because there's a very thick silence surrounded them and Junmyeon thought maybe even Sehun could heard his nervous heartbeat. He tried to initiated a conversation earlier, but the other boy completely ignored him like he didn't even exist. Junmyeon sighed. Well at least Sehun didn't send him his death glare yet today. Not yet. 

When Junmyeon thought he won't be able to make that boy said anything that morning, Sehun proved him wrong. Right after he got out from the car which Junmyeon dutifully opened the car door for his young boss, Sehun finally talk. 

"Stay away from Jongin."

Four words. Said with a cold tone and poker face. 

Without waited for the reply, Sehun walked away to the school entrance, joining his other schoolmates. Junmyeon stood there, still frozen from the icy cold voice, which dripped with venom that feels like paralyzed all his body system. 

Well, at least he talked. 

---

To achieved mission number two, was surely gonna make he failed the first mission, but Junmyeon decided that he gonna try anyway. Winning Wu Jongin's heart might will make everything be more easy for him. Maybe he could use Jongin to soften Sehun's icy heart after that. 

But, like always , everythings doesn't go as he planned. 

Jongin had changed today. Completely changed. 

Because , no matter what he did and how hard he tried, that cute little boy doesn't even gave him any good respond like yesterday. He kept clinging to Mr Lee or playing alone in his own world, completely avoided Junmyeon. Whatever the reason was, Junmyeon really sure it has to do with a certain Wu. Sehun somehow must already poisoned his beloved baby brother's mind. 

At last, Junmyeon gave up when Jongin giggled happily while watching a certain purple dinosaur dancing and singing, rather than accepted his fried chicken offer. Yes, a dinosaur. 

Wu Jongin choose dinosaur over his love for chicken was one of the apocalypse sign. For Junmyeon's world of course. 

Junmyeon suddenly hated dinosaur,  especially the purple one. 

---

It's already almost 10pm and Junmyeon still at Wu's mansion. He sat on the couch not far away from the siblings, who both cuddled on the cozy couch while watching some cartoon that Junmyeon missed the title. His job should have ended already , but he felt responsible enough to waited at least until the boys went to bed , which he wondered, why they still awake at this time. 10pm was quite late for kids though. 

The bodyguard huffed. His first day as Nannyguard almost came to the end and none of Junmyeon's little mission today had achieved.Well, He did pissed Sehun off today once the boy discovered that their bodyguard didn't stay away from Jongin like he had been warned earlier. The said bodyguard finally got his first death glare today from Sehun. 

Second mission also could considered failed when Junmyeon finally ended up ate the fried chicken all by himself. With how Sehun sticked around his baby brother since he returned from the school, Junmyeon chances officially closed. 

He need to tries hard for tomorrow. 

Junmyeon's attention darted back to the siblings when he saw how Jongin yawned and his little head already lolled to the side, almost fall which Sehun quickly pulled it softly so it's ended up landed on his laps. The younger instantly curled up into a ball, snuggled closely to his brother. Junmyeon waited Sehun to calls or asks someone to carry Jongin to the bedroom but he didn't. He continued watching the cartoon show, hands patted softly his baby brother's arm. Junmyeon frowned. 

He almost asked if Sehun needed any help when Mr Lee walked in to check out the boys. More frown appeared on Junmyeon's face when the butler didn't  do anything about it. He expected that at  least Mr Lee would told them it's a bedtime for both of his young masters but he just leave after that. Won't Mr Wu got angry if he returns from office later and found his sons still awake at this hour? 

"Sehun-shi, you need me to help bring your brother to the room? It's late already and you should sleep too."Junmyeon asked carefully.

No reaction. He knew Sehun heard his question because that boy already lowered the TV's volume earlier. Not that he really expected some reply, but it still kinda frustrated. 

"Sehun-shi, don't you pity your brother? He should sleep at his bed. It's more comfortable and don't you have schoo—"

"You're not our daddy. Don't act like one." Came the cold reply which quickly shutted Junmyeon up. He really didn't expected that, but this maybe the longest sentence so far. If only the words were more gentle. 

So he ended up waited again, at the same time messaged Jongdae, told him that he might back home a bit late which come the quick reply 'ok but buy me anything on the way home'. He replied ok and shoving back his phone on his pocket. 

Junmyeon noticed that Sehun had yawned several times and how the boy seemed tried hard to barely opened his heavy lids at the same time. He clearly already sleepy but still didn't make a move to go to his bed. His eyes somehow kept glanced at the wall cloc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter